Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

Adorkable

Bro, that doesn't even sound like a joke. Anyway, I haven't been checking archie ever since sally turned mecha, it's nice to see chaos is back. I might as well pick up from where I left off.

After the crossover, they nuked the plot and started over in a new timeline, Sally is no longer roboticized.

• Brohoof 1

After the crossover, they nuked the plot and started over in a new timeline, Sally is no longer roboticized.

I see. I'm tempted to see the crossover as well.

A wild cat appeared!

/\____/\

(+ ' M '+) < (Click! Click!)

O(            )O

|      |     |

( ___)__)

Edited by EveryoneDie
  • Brohoof 1

Also, did anyone hear NIcoCW's Sonic remixes? They're totally awesome!

Yes I have. Most of them sound great, but he hasn't been doing them for a long while. I've kind of assumed he'd stopped for good.

• Brohoof 1

"Long time no see, treasure hunter, did you find MY emeralds?"
"That's a good one, YOUR emerald!? Talking to you is a waste of time."

R O U G E
"Alright, if that's how you wanna play, I will TAKE them from you!"

K N U C K L E S

"Hand over those Master Emeralds! Give them to me."

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone remember this little gem?
It would have been amazing if it was actually completed. But sadly, it wasn't.

Also, and here's something I just came up with off the top of my head.

But what if Sonic was to participate in the Running of the Leaves?

• Brohoof 1

I doubt Sonic's feet hit the ground hard enough to accomplish what the Running of the Leaves is there for.

Also, Sonic Boom got a release date of December 18th in Japan. Plenty of time to pick up a Wii-U. <.< >.>

I doubt Sonic's feet hit the ground hard enough to accomplish what the Running of the Leaves is there for.

Also, Sonic Boom got a release date of December 18th in Japan. Plenty of time to pick up a Wii-U. <.< >.>

But The point of the Running of the Leaves is to RUN and knock all the autumn leaves off the trees.

We all know how fast Sonic is. I'm pretty sure it would work wonders.

Also, I was more talking about how it would win the race, easily.

While I never was a ver profound Sonic fan (I was more to Mario) he still kicks ass anyway.

This was probably one of the few things that AMAZED me about the Sonic franchise.

Solaris, the boss. He was awesome in every way. Why they wasted him on that piece of shit game, I dunno.

• Brohoof 1

But The point of the Running of the Leaves is to RUN and knock all the autumn leaves off the trees.

We all know how fast Sonic is. I'm pretty sure it would work wonders.

Also, I was more talking about how it would win the race, easily.

The Running of the Leaves is more like a marathon though. It's not about being in first place (in spite of what Rainbow Dash and Applejack will tell you), it's about knocking the leaves off of the trees. No matter how fast Sonic is, if he causes little to no vibrations he won't be knocking any leaves down.

While I never was a ver profound Sonic fan (I was more to Mario) he still kicks ass anyway.

This was probably one of the few things that AMAZED me about the Sonic franchise.

Solaris, the boss. He was awesome in every way. Why they wasted him on that piece of shit game, I dunno.

I actually thought Solaris was one of the weaker boss fights in the series, though his concept was great.

Though the game would have been amazing had they bothered to polish the game. 99% of all people's complaints with the game is with it's glitchiness. Had they fixed that, people would have had a totally different view on it.

The Running of the Leaves is more like a marathon though. It's not about being in first place (in spite of what Rainbow Dash and Applejack will tell you), it's about knocking the leaves off of the trees. No matter how fast Sonic is, if he causes little to no vibrations he won't be knocking any leaves down.

I actually thought Solaris was one of the weaker boss fights in the series, though his concept was great.

Though the game would have been amazing had they bothered to polish the game. 99% of all people's complaints with the game is with it's glitchiness. Had they fixed that, people would have had a totally different view on it.

Uhhhhh.... When Sonic is running fast that would no doubt cause the ground to vibrate.

Yet in everything ever Sonic has never so much as made a sound on the ground while running. Even if he is making vibrations he's not making enough of an impact to affect anything. As often as his feet touch the ground he should be create small earthquakes if he made any significant vibrations.

• 3 weeks later...

Which is your favorite Sonic game?

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

What are your top 5 favorite Sonic games?

1. Sonic 3 and Knuckles

2. Sonic 2

3. Sonic Spinball

4. Sonic CD

5. Sonic Generations

Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Tails, hands down my favorite. Especially in the latest installments of the serious but I loved going Super Tails in S3&K

Who's your top 5 favorite Sonic characters?

1. Tails

2. Sonic

3. Knuckles

4. Emerl

5. Dr. Eggman

What's your favorite Sonic song?

You Can Do Anything from Sonic CD

Which was your favorite Sonic cartoon?

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, the OVA is a close second.

Thoughts on Sonic Boom?

Excited to play it and watch it! I'm getting a Wii U and 3DS just because of this and Smash Brothers.

Who's your favorite Voice Actor for Sonic?

Jaleel White

Who's your favorite Voice Actor for your favorite character?

Oh Christopher Welch, who was a kid when Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog came out

Who is your least favorite Sonic Character?

None of them

Who is your least favorite Sonic Voice Actor?

The voice of Chris in the English Dub of Sonic X. Made it unwatchable for me, well the whole dub in general turned me off of the series.

When did you become a Sonic fan?

When I first picked up a Genesis controller and played Sonic 1 on the 6-Pak compilation cartridge in 1997 at the age of 6 years old.

What is your least favorite Sonic game?

Sonic '06. I do not need to cite a reason.

and last...

What was your first Sonic game?

Sonic 1 on a compilation cart but my first physical copy was of Sonic 3 in box with manual. Which I promptly lost or ruined because I was a stupid kid back then.

While we're posting remixes of Sonic tunes. Anyone remember Bentley Jones? He sang Silver's theme in '06, and the theme song to Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed. Here's a "remix" he sang of '06's "His World".

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting a Wii-U soon, which means I will have the necessary consoles for both versions of Sonic Boom. Squeeing will be had.

I'll also finally get to try Lost World. I'm behind on Sonic games. The latest one I have is Generations.

I still think they should have made a Generations 2 or put out DLC for other levels but they've obviously moved on. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2