Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of these Rarity's would Spike like to marry?

Rarity Paige Belle

Spike wouldn't care if she was a princess or not.

Plus he obviously really digs G4s hair. G3 has nothing on that awesome curly mane.

Read the second comic arc with Nightmare Rarity, because when she offers him the crown of Equestria, he can't wait to get his hands on it!

By that logic why isn't Spike drooling over Celestia, Luna and Cadence? And there is also the matter of Twilight, though a princess of what in her case I have no idea. I think Spike has pretty already spoken on which Rarity he is interested in.

• Brohoof 1

Read the second comic arc with Nightmare Rarity, because when she offers him the crown of Equestria, he can't wait to get his hands on it!

I've read it. But I think it was more the combination.

It's Rarity + seduction + power + jewels (which we know he loves, its in his instincts).

Plus it's possible she was trying to use mind control on him in some way. Been awhile since I've seen it.

though a princess of what in her case I have no idea

I was wondering about this thing after Twi's Alicoronation in Season 3 finale for a long time, too.

Until I watched "Equestria Girls". Then I realized it:

She's a Princess of FriendshipTM;)

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

i think he would be up for G4 because he can be the only one who really treats Rarity like a princess and not everyone else *because she isn't one in G4 so she isn't treated like one as i'm sure G3 she was...but i haven't watched any other generation of mlp cause ummm it was all about teenage mutant ninja turtles back in the day lawl*

Obviously he would still love the g4 Rarity just for the simple fact that when most bronies hear the name "Rarity" they think g4, because that is the awesome mare we all know and love! :D

I think Spike fell in love with Generation 4 Rarity and not Generation 3 Rarity depsite her being a Princess. Its not like Spike is only into Princesses either, but I'm totally into them *wink wink*.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say G4 Rarity xD

I think even poor Spike would be blinded by G3 and it's eyeball melting experience.

(Just kidding! ^^)

• 6 years later...
On 3/30/2014 at 11:09 PM, Shanks said:

By that logic why isn't Spike drooling over Celestia, Luna and Cadence? And there is also the matter of Twilight, though a princess of what in her case I have no idea. I think Spike has pretty already spoken on which Rarity he is interested in.

Also Twilight is like Spike's big sister.