Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you NOT wish to see MLP crossed with?

Shenron00

Everything's getting ponyfied nowadays or being crossed with it. I've seen some pretty dumb crossover fan art, like DBZ, Sgt Frog, Mario Bros, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. What are YOU tired of seeing being crossed with the ponies? Or if it hasn't been crossed yet, what do you want to not ever see with ponies? Transformers? Sonic the Hedgehog? These are just examples, so don't think I don't enjoy seeing Optimus Prime protecting ponies from Megatron, or Team Sonic and the Mane 6 stopping the evil Dr. Robotnik from taking over Equestria every once in a while. Anyways, MAKE SURE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF. And remember, with great power comes great responsibility, it's no use, gotta catch em all, blah blah blah.

Edited by Shenron00

Teletubbies http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=teletubbie%20ponies&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=6jrciramAEiBXM&tbnid=v0f8WzZJAp52yM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fderpibooru.org%2F230468&ei=ddFOU9K0MsGwOaPpgHA&psig=AFQjCNGV7Zk9TVkXdahVMyFjtjl5lsxKPw&ust=1397760720185456

*shivers* to be honest I used to be scared sick....

Although I've already seen it, I hate seeing MLP crossed with the last unicorn. You may think that it's a perfect crossover, but they at complete opposite ends of the spectrum. FIM is happy, the last unicorn is tragic etc.

Well I love that crossover for one the story is dark and hey I weirdly like dark fantasy and exactly what it is I don't just find it fitting it somewhat makes sense into Equestrian history...

• Brohoof 3

attachicon.gif7ef4082d1.jpg

Any try to pony-fie this would either be terrible, or come off as "edgy". Ponies just can't match the sheer cheesy awesomeness that is firing a machine gun at a giant bug. 

Not only firing a machine gun at massive bugs, but never running out of ammo and still getting torn to shreds :P

If they wanted to cross MLP with some horror movie material it would make all the soccer moms bash through walls to get to a phone/computer to call/e-mail Hasbro with angry opinions.

Not only firing a machine gun at massive bugs, but never running out of ammo and still getting torn to shreds :P

If they wanted to cross MLP with some horror movie material it would make all the soccer moms bash through walls to get to a phone/computer to call/e-mail Hasbro with angry opinions.

Yea, any crossover that isn't overly bright, and full of sunshine and smiles just comes across as either trying to hard to be edgy, or just malformed. 

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't mind MLP crossovers. Unless it's ponyfication of a character. While some of them are kinda good, i have seen a few bad ones.

Speaking of DBZ by the way...

image.jpg

Things like that are funny to me. I just hate MLP crossed with the actual DBZ, the one where Nappa isn't a complete retard.

(edited)

Sonic the Hedgehog and anime in general :D

Yes, I threw a smiley in there just because it was Rarity :wub:

Care to explain? I'm pretty sure I put that in the intro post.

Also, how do you do that pony face thing?

Edited by Shenron00

Ech. I see it everywhere :eww: That's the only reason I listed it as something I don't want to see it crossed over with. It's irritating. 

MLP has been crossedover with everything, it seems, so yeahh. :D

you can't stop them. Once the sonic fans get ahold of somthing nice, they never ever let go. 

post-23625-0-38256500-1397675639_thumb.jpg

It's over. Why did you stop it? You could have prevented this. Don't call this a grave, it's the future you chose. 

But it just doesn't work. For a start Amelthea is completely different to the ponies of Equestria, she even says that she's not like a horse or pony, secondly the story is not really about the unicorn, but about the people around her.

Dude, judging by what you have said, that sounds really dark and deep, may need to check it out sometime!

And me myself, the only reason I like "dark" crossovers is because it's nice seeing how the ponies would react in a gloomy not so bright  situation vs care free sunshine, all the time.

Though I can see full well why some people hate dark crossovers just because of the fact that a lot of people watch the show to escape from reality, and get engulfed in that Technicolor world of ponies, and sort of just forget the real world. And..since the real world is so dark and gloomy anyway, their wouldn't be much escapism on the readers part.

I honestly don't mind MLP crossovers. Unless it's ponyfication of a character. While some of them are kinda good, i have seen a few bad ones.

Speaking of DBZ by the way...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I love Team Four Star! :lol:

Anyway, The worst crossover I could think of would have to be with any extremely serious war movie, such as Saving Private Ryan or Full Metal Jacket. The lightheartednes and sillyness of the ponies would throw the mood off. Unless the FMJ one was a fanfic where the ponies went to boot camp with that drill instructor as their CO. That would be halarious. R Lee Ermey is hilarious. :P

Dude, judging by what you have said, that sounds really dark and deep, may need to check it out sometime!

And me myself, the only reason I like "dark" crossovers is because it's nice seeing how the ponies would react in a gloomy not so bright  situation vs care free sunshine, all the time.

Though I can see full well why some people hate dark crossovers just because of the fact that a lot of people watch the show to escape from reality, and get engulfed in that Technicolor world of ponies, and sort of just forget the real world. And..since the real world is so dark and gloomy anyway, their wouldn't be much escapism on the readers part.

You should. It is a great book! It's got an immortal unicorn (basically like Celestia), she makes new friends ( like twilight sparkle and the mane six) and best of all, the unicorn transforms into a HOT chick if you watch the film adaptation:post-24783-0-21599300-1397677406_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2