Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your favorite pony was hurt........

Khaoios

It's a cartoon.

Everypony was hurt plenty of times, did anyone care while watching? No.

Everyone here is being unrealistic.

the-great-saiyaman-meme-generator-and-th

Y U DO DIS? Why you gotta be the party pooper?

• Brohoof 5

Pretty sure you'd have to have SOME guts to cross Spitfire.  :fiery:

I concur........if anyone/anypony hurt Spitfire, I probably hunt them down.

first priority, make sure she's okay and to be with her while she recovers. as for whoever hurt her.. first, i would have to determine if it was an accident or on purpose. if an accident, then nothing more, so long as they apologize. if on purpose, then whatever twilight wants to happen to them. her will be done.

• 3 weeks later...

i think don't really have a favorite but whoever out of the mane 6 it was i would help as much as i possibly could and then ask them what i should do about the person who hurt them , wouldn't want to disappoint them , if i was asked to get revenge for her i would go as far as she said to go with them , can't disappoint them in anyway possible

• 1 year later...

If somepony hurt Fluttershy... :okiedokielokie:

35549__safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_anim

... I'd ask them politely not to do that again, before I nurse her back to health. :blush:

(edited)

Ooh, I would firstly do my best to help the injured pony with all the love and care in th world, whether the hurt was either slight or grievous, while probably trying to put on a brave face and not burst into tears :)

If I had to deal with the perpetrator, there are really one of two ways it could go:

1) If it was all an accident, I would politely take their details down so I could sort things out at a better time when everyone has calmed down.

2) If it was on purpose, I would be completely aghast as to why they would do such a thing and demand to know the (wholly insufficient) reason. I would then proceed to crush them, drive them before me and hear the lamentation of their women.

To round it all off, I would go find Pinkie Pie as she wouldn't fail to restore everyone to cheerfulness; Twilight, myself and whatever is left of the perpetrator. Everyone is happy.

...I thought about that way too much :P

Edited by Mobley

• 1 month later...