Do Ponies Go to the Bathroom?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Do They?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Yes, as seen in The Last Roundup, but also during the song "A glass of Water":

img-2554388-1-Discord_sneezing_onto_a_ho

That actually looks like kind of an awkward design for a pony.  You would think the toilet would look different.  It would make it easier on humans in a HiE story.

Yes, as seen in The Last Roundup, but also during the song "A glass of Water":

img-2554388-1-Discord_sneezing_onto_a_ho

Wow, never even saw that! :blink: Thanks!

One of the downsides of DirecTV not broadcasting The Hub in HD I suppose <grumble>, and not having enough bandwidth to watch the HD episodes online.... :(

• Brohoof 1

A while ago, Lauren posted a series of tweets explaining the toilet habits of ponies.

According to the tweets, most ponies have a private garden, which they "personally fertilize". Also, pegasus poop contains lots of helium, which allows it to float and not fall on the heads of earthbound ponies.

According to the tweets, most ponies have a private garden, which they "personally fertilize". Also, pegasus poop contains lots of helium, which allows it to float and not fall on the heads of earthbound ponies.

As long as it isn't anyone's job to handle waste disposal. Can you imagine the cutie mark for being a sanitation worker?

:blink:

But then how do ponies hide their "business" if they don't normally wear clothes. If stallions don't where clothes then shouldn't we be able to see their "stallion hood" plopped out. Maybe that's why we don't see a lot of stallions but then did the stallions we do see all get snipped? And where do mares fit into this do they just hide it with their tail and only a well angled look cann reveal their pieces of the puzzle?

Because its a childs show?

seriously man, you really think they'd draw dicks n vag's?

• Brohoof 1

I chose "other" because I don't believe they go to the bathroom. I believe that everything that ponies eat/drink isn't digested, it is just teleported to another dimension.

Now, being serious, they definitely go to the bathroom. I'm now curious about Cloudsdale's drainage system though.  :huh:

It's rain

Pinkie went tinkle in an outhouse in the show and Faust said jokingly that ponies poo in ground as fertilizer :lol:

Pinkie wasn't actually peeing. She just depleted her power core and urgently needed to replace it.

And that toilet in Bon Bon's house was actually put there by Lyra. What a freak.

• Brohoof 1

OK, the scene has been mentioned numerous times but since nobody has posted this clip I'll go ahead and get it over with.  :P

It looks like an outhouse but you can hear a toilet flushing. What's up with that? :huh:

OK, the scene has been mentioned numerous times but since nobody has posted this clip I'll go ahead and get it over with. :P

It looks like an outhouse but you can hear a toilet flushing. What's up with that? :huh:

Ponies are more high-tech than they klet on :o

But then how do ponies hide their "business" if they don't normally wear clothes. If stallions don't where clothes then shouldn't we be able to see their "stallion hood" plopped out. Maybe that's why we don't see a lot of stallions but then did the stallions we do see all get snipped? And where do mares fit into this do they just hide it with their tail and only a well angled look cann reveal their pieces of the puzzle?

What if a stallion protrudes and retracts his "stallion hood" :eww:

keanue-reeves-mind-blown.jpg

Edited by RainbowPastel

I'm reading through this thread I've made, and oh gosh... half of it makes actual sense, while the other half has me cracking up in latter. Who knew that this subject had so much to discuss? Haha. XD

That was a joke, Shapard. :P

Not from where I'm sitting.toon1299676604745400pxm.jpg

they don't have an anus then, you see, they don't. Except in r34, then it would make more sense.

Yes, but only the foals (in terms of defecation) do. In the wonderful world of cartoons, only infants defecate and the other option is only used for comedic purpose, as exampled by Pinkie. Every pony else can eat to their hearts content with no result.

Cartoons, defying reality, one colorful pony at a time.

Edited by Kyoshi

I was going to point out Pinkie in The Last Roundup as well, but I see everything's been pretty well covered.  Strange as it may sound, this is a topic I often think about when watching all TV and movies.  In a lot of fiction, no mention of bodily functions is ever made.  For instance, picture Darth Vader taking a leak.  You just can't imagine it, can you?  Now, I guess he just goes in his suit and it filters it like Iron Man.  Still funny to think about.  Anway, I've been watching straight through all the seasons of MLP, and I kept wondering if they would ever make any reference to this.  I believe The Last Roundup is the first mention I've seen.  I was pleased to see it.  Maybe it sounds weird, but it makes the characters more real, and thus, more likable to me.

Yeah, I think they do...but wouldn't they wear pants if they err did?

Excuse me, I have to go wash my brain out. With bleach.

Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!Pony butt!

Gotta counteract all that bleach.

Edited by Biznis Kitty