Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many have been taking your phone into bathroom?

ponyingg

How many have been taking your phone into bathroom? I’ve ruined one galaxy s4 with its mpj battery while I was taking a bath. Still bring my phone into the bathroom with me for music.

I do, but not for taking baths! Although I don't take baths (I shower instead), even if I did I would never even think of taking my phone to a bath... I've always been extra careful about electronics and water.

I have an incredibly short attention-span at times. I've caught myself taking out my phone many times just to pee. xD I do that all of the time, in fact. Especially at work where it's the safest place to be able to text without having any chance of getting in trouble. lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, yeah I do. But as the previous poster, NOT for baths. Isn't that just kind of stupid to do? xD *shrugs* It's a big possibility to as dropping the phone in the water if you don't have any bathtub table or w/e to keep it safe on. I'd still say it's risky with the... Steeeaaaaam. <3 It could definitely damage the phone in many ways.

But yeah, I take  the cell with me to to toilet. The tooiileeet. Doing what I need to do, you know?

I'm always trying to keep it as far away from any bacterias possible though, so.. I usually don't hold it for very long before I've watched my hands and all that afterwards. I'm picky with those things.

Edited by darkwingmare

Nope, not a chance. After that one time my phone fell into the toilet, I've always make it a die-hard habit to ensure that my phone is at least five feet away from any water surface before I go on with my business :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do... but not often. It's usually my nano I take with me because like omg music is my life duh. I have yet to drop my nano into the toilet though. Surprisingly enough, I'm actually careful with it. I always set my phone down on something before well... getting on and off the toilet. It helps to avoid the actual 'dropping into the toilet' incidents.

Edited by Duckie is Adorbz

yes, no matter what im doing in there i have my phone with me! Actualy, i have my phone and headphones on me at all times so it would be a supprise if i didn't! :dash:

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a phone. I have an 2nd generation Ipod Touch,and it's my baby. It may be old and kinda slow,but I usually only use it for music anyways. But,yes I do take it into the bathroom sometimes. 

(edited)

Yes but not for baths (I don't take baths anyway).

Actually, not at all.

I didn't know that some people did that. :blink:

Edited by Blobulle

I take my phone nearly everywhere. Bathrooms, concerts, rollercoaster rides. I also use it nearly everywhere. It's not uncommon for me to go to the toilet and be stuck there for 15 minutes just checking my phone. Even when taking a bath I'll still use it, I have firm hands and hardly ever let my phone go, so I'm not afraid of dropping it. In fact, the only time when I dropped my phone and broke it was when someone tackled me. I've never dropped my phone besides that one time.

(edited)

A few times I've taken my iPhone into the bathroom and used it while I did my business lol. But I've never taken it in the shower or bathtub before; that's just silly.

I do take my phone when I go out, but it's not with me all the time.

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm

Gosh, what a bunch of phone addicts!

I'm kidding  ;)

---

I pretty much always have my phone in my pocket.  I don't really use it much but for calling.  I don't text much at all.  Right now, with 123 text messages in my inbox, the oldest message (the 123rd message) is from November of last year.  Seriously.  I don't text much.  

Also, I don't have a smart phone. 

Pantech-Jest-2-Review-The-Dimension.jpg

35022798-13.jpg

As you can see, I've got an old flip phone with a full keyboard; it's a Pantech Jest 2.  My plan does not have internet - that's why I have a laptop, lol, I don't need internet on my phone.  Plus, this thing is like, indestructible... I've dropped it (by accident) from a 6 foot drop before, and it still worked just fine.

As far as taking into the bathroom with me; of course - it's in my pocket.  But, I sure as heck don't take it in the shower/bath with me.  I place it on the counter, away from the water.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sometimes I have it in my pocket when in the bathroom 

I don’t tend to use it though in such circumstances as bathing, showering, teeth cleaning, toilet or any other reasons I may be in a bathroom 

Edited by Scootaloodle

I take my ohobe with me almost everywhere I go! Including the bathroom, but I wouldn't dare dream of bringing it into the shower with me!

I usually just put it on the countertop near (not in!) the sink...