Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If they added a seventh pony to the main six, what would be her element?

Wild Star

(edited)

By element, I just mean what she/he would represent in the show.

Personally I think the element would be hope. To me it is one of the most important things someone can posses, and a character who's main thing is that she doesn't give up would synch very well with the mane six. I honestly thought that a seventh element of harmony would have been inside the box and season five could have been spent trying to find out who.

In my opinion the pony of hope would be very sarcastic, (but loves to have fun) and her background would be that, like twi, she didn't have friends, but unlike twi, she knew of the power of friendship already, but was always ostracized from her fellow ponies growing up.

Edited by Wild Star

Hope seems a bit different from honesty, loyalty, kindness...

I like courage and tranquility.

And I propose creativity and patience.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would hate to see a seventh pony get added. It would be stupid seeing as the mane 6 have already been through so much together. :P

Anyway, I agree with Blobulle for the most part; those sound like good choices for a hypothetical seventh element.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Like some mentioned before, Courage and Tranquility.    I want to add.............Dignity or Honor (but that's more of me and outside of friendship, but i think that would be a good one).

In all honesty, I'd possibly remove elements rather than add more.

They all seem to either go towards friendship, or harmony. Both of which seem to be able to be balanced by things other than the elements of the mane six.

So yeah.

Not that I'd ever vote to remove any of the mane six, or ever approve the notion of doing so. >->

Fluttershy's covers so many of the various aspects that would be more granular ... like compassion, empathy, and sympathy.

So my take is there can't be a 7th ... Fluttershy hogged the rest with an all encompassing one.

;)