Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Rituals do you have when it comes to MLP?

Jump Cut

(edited)

so I was wondering what little odd rituals we have when it comes to MLP? it can be anything. From when you watch the show to what you do in your daily life.

For example:

Every morning I wake up and say good morning to my Rainbow Dash and Vinyl figures. I also say Hi and Bye to them when ever I leave or return to the house. While I watch new episodes I wear pony gear.

Let us know what little habits you have. 

Edited by Jump Cut
  • Brohoof 5

With some episodes on my computer (iTunes isn't that generous especially in Australia), I like to go and sit in the park and bring along a lunch while I watch MLP. It's like a little picnic actually. 

Nobody seems to think it's out of the ordinary or anything... Unless they saw what I was watching... Very manly indeed...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I download the episodes to my phone and watch them while I'm doing my business on the toilet.

I'm kidding.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

The morning of a new episode I drink a Caramel Macchiato before I watch it, and after I'm done I got get a bacon and egg sandwich on toasted bread and write up a review in the topic dedicated for that episode :D Did it for every episode this season :D

Outside of the show, I cuddle with my Build-A-Bear Rarity when I sleep, and I tell her "goodbye" before I leave for school the next morning :D

• Brohoof 6

Nothing. I don't talk to stuffed animals/plushies because they're not real and can't hear you. I watch the episode once, then turn it off.

Then continue living life.

Nothing. I don't talk to stuffed animals/plushies because they're not real and can't hear you. I watch the episode once, then turn it off.

Then continue living life.

RAEce used: Party pooper

It was soul crushing....

--

Eitherway,

I watch mlp with the pony toys i have,

• Brohoof 3

RAEce used: Party pooper

It was soul crushing....

--

Eitherway,

I watch mlp with the pony toys i have,

Sometimes I put Apple Bloom on my forehead.

is that better? lolol

"Rituals"? Come now, couldn't "habits" have sufficed?

For my own habits, I watch new episodes when they air. I used to watch the Mexican dubbed episodes but I stopped doing that for some reason. There's also browsing pony forums including but not limited to MLP Forums and of course, browse for fan art.

Since I'm weird, I love to drink before watching MLP. It makes the emotions flow so much easier. Evidently, I don't do that when I watch it live at 10 am. Sometimes I also get my McDo ponies out of their hiding places and put them around my computer as I watch MLP. I do have a tendency to pet them sometimes, when something awesome/hilarious happens.

I'm too new to the show to develope any lasting habits. I started like 4 episodes before season 4 ended. However, I've lately been rewatching the show with one episode before bed.

With new episodes, I try to watch them outside whenever possible. They always leave a bigger impression on me when I first experience them in a place other than my couch or bed. The riskier the place, the better. I watched "It's About Time" while riding the van home from a geology field exercise. See? That's pretty much the only reason I remember the name of the episode. (Not to say I don't love the episode. :P)

so I was wondering what little odd rituals we have when it comes to MLP? it can be anything. From when you watch the show to what you do in your daily life.

For example:

Every morning I wake up and say good morning to my Rainbow Dash and Vinyl figures. I also say Hi and Bye to them when ever I leave or return to the house. While I watch new episodes I wear pony gear.

Let us know what little habits you have.

Omg I do the same with my Rainbow Dash Plushie and whenever there is an episode of mlp fim, I have my dash plushie with me

I sacrifice a virgin to a live volcano to please the writer gods.

Hence, most bronies are on my 'to sacrifice' list.

I know I'm not on the list. #yesss #winning

And my jealousy continues to fester everyday. #riplittledress

one day... come to illinois and i'll hook you up, dawg.

(edited)

On new episode days, I almost always make myself a nice cup of hot tea, and may actually eat breakfast for once. Mornings are NOT my thing, and the extra caffeine keeps me from falling asleep again.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1