• Pear
    • Strawberry
    • Orange
    • Other
    • Peaches
    • Clementines
    • Tangerines
    • Berries

I like a number of vegetables, but not as many fruit. I suppose for fruit I'll have to say tomatoes, although I've never actually eaten one itself, only the products (sauces).

My favorite vegetable would have to be potatoes. Baked potatoes can be delicious, and other potato products such as potato chips and fries are amazing as well.

• Brohoof 1

My number one fruit would be watermelon. Peaches are great too, actually just most fruit.

Veggie would be broccoli, steamed is best and it's packed with health.

Favorite fruit has got to be pears, but only if they're actually ripe. And ripe pears are hard to find, and they don't stay ripe for long. But ooooh baby, when they are, thems is dang tasty.

Vegetables? Yes, please. Lots. My folks garden, so I get fresh produce, and you just can't beat that. Fresh tomatoes (yes, I know they're technically fruit), fresh cucumber, fresh squash, fresh spinach, fresh asparagus. Mushrooms are great, too. And broccoli. Ooh, and Brussels sprouts! I feel like the primary reason that most folks don't like vegetables, at least cooked vegetables, is that they've never had good cooked veggies. Especially with things like Brussels sprouts, they can get real bitter with just a little overcooking, and no one seems to understand that.

But I digress. I could rant for half an hour about how people should learn to cook vegetables better, but the point is, I love vegetables.

Welp, I'm not going to make a lengthy dissertation here.  I'll just say what they are. 

Fruit:  Strawberries. 

Vegetable:  Broccoli.

• Brohoof 1

Fruit: Tangerines. Holy crap are they delicious, i'm not even kidding. Juicy and really sweet.

Vegetable: Corn. I'm not really a vegie person, but corn is the one biggest exception. Especially with a side of potatoes.

• Brohoof 1

Fruits: Apples, Bananas, Strawberries, Cantaloupes, Mangos, and Oranges.

Vega tables: Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions, Carrots, and Broccoli. 

• Brohoof 1

Hard for me to pick just one fruit as my favorite. Apples, bananas, blueberries and oranges are all some of my favorites.

As for vegetables, I would've said corn, but I always forget that it's technically a grain, and not a veggie. Aside from that, I guess carrots are pretty good.

(edited)

I like all kinds of fruit. Grapes, apples, strawberries, and more!

My favorite vegetable is the Potato. It can be turned into a baked potato, mashed potatoes, french fries, potato chips, and more! 

tumblr_inline_mnf9aucCHL1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 2

Fruits: Orange, Persimmon, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Grapes, Cherry, Kiwi, Mango

Vegetables: Potato (SO VERSATILE), Chinese Broccoli & Eggplant, Carrots, Artichoke

You're asking me to pick just one...? :P