Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some Bronies think Ponies actually exist?

Bendy

Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?  

126 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?

• No. I don't think they exist.
    • Yes. I think they exist.

Let me do something very simple here. We have an infinite multiverse. Why? Because nothing cannot exist. There always has to be somehing. Where there is no air or anything at all that we currently comprehend, there is still the fabric of space-time. The multiverse is thus infinite. Now, with an infinite multiverse, we can do this: Inifnity X Probability = Everything. Everything exists, has existed and will exist in every single possible way, shape and form.

Congratulations, there is an infinity of different universes with ponies in them, each with their own small or large differences, but there is also an infinity of universes without ponies.

GG.

But think of this. What if there's an urban legend of someone who can kill all life across all dimensions with a thought? I'm sure someone has thought of something like that by now, so if the multiverse theory is true, we all would've been dead by now (then again, maybe it can't work that way)

(edited)

Ponies DO exist, only in our video data. In the Adobe Flash files, in DVDs, merchandise, the television waves, and beyond...

Ponies DO exist as an intelligent being, but they are instead humans. The magic is our technology. And that's how MLP was made...

Ponies DO exist in real life, but you're stuck with the ones that could never talk, and have no subspecies with wings, horns, or both.

Ponies DO exist in the parallel universe, only if we have technology to move to different dimensions...

Ponies DO exist in our dreams. You just need to think of them before you sleep, or buy a dream generator to customize what you want to see in your sleep...

So, the conclusion: Ponies exist in real life. (But only in our technology, and neurons... :P)

(Nice commentary, eh? :P)

Edited by GeometryMath Algebra

Well no duh Sherlock, of course ponies exist. What a silly question. :)

... Oh we are talking about the talking candy-colored versions... hmm, well that is a different story.

I wish they did, but they don't. No more then any other fictional race or character.

the mlp ponies, as in twi and all the ponies we know in equestria? i love the idea, even though its unlikely.

Now, a sapient race of ponies that look like the mlp ponies and use telekinetics in place of hands?

its possible, although an anthro race that look like bipedal mlp ponies might be more likely.

i do wish twilight and her friends existed though.

(not getting into the tulpa or multiverse theories with this)

the mlp ponies, as in twi and all the ponies we know in equestria? i love the idea, even though its unlikely.

Now, a sapient race of ponies that look like the mlp ponies and use telekinetics in place of hands?

its possible, although an anthro race that look like bipedal mlp ponies might be more likely.

You double posted there.

Yes, they do exist. If you believe in alternate universe theory. The alternate universe theory (also called the multiverse) states that there is an infinite (or finite) set of other universes. In one of these universes, our earth is home to pink pastel ponies, and all of the characters from the show, all of the houses and landmarks, all of the cities exist. The Pinkie Pie figurine on my desk is not just a representation of a fictional character on a TV show, but instead an effigy of a living, breathing pony. I believe in this theory for this reason. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Who's to say there isn't an alternate dimension where fictional characters are factual and we are fictional characters on their TV.

Well no one would watch me for long, because my life is completely boring and often shows me on my phone as it is the only internet access ai mostly have. If not that I am working, eating, or sleeping.. very much a boring life with little excitment.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Well no one would watch me for long, because my life is completely boring and often shows me on my phone as it is the only internet access ai mostly have. If not that I am working, eating, or sleeping.. very much a boring life with little excitment.

That's why pretty much all of us our background characters of our own lives.

You double posted there.

sorry, my browsers been acting funny lately, and for some reason, its been posting my responses more than once. i just realized too i just posted the same new thread four times by accident. im using opera mini btw, anybody else have this problem with opera mini?

sorry, my browsers been acting funny lately, and for some reason, its been posting my responses more than once. i just realized too i just posted the same new thread four times by accident. im using opera mini btw, anybody else have this problem with opera mini?

Oh yeah... That bowser doesn't work too well... (If I can remember my old phone correctly.)

Well, if we really wanna get technical, you could theorize that the multiverse theory would define every single possible universe as true, past present and future.

Ofcourse, that's a stretch and I don't believe this. In fact, I don't even believe the multiverse is true. And where they then say that the mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that you can't prove is just as backwards as not being able to prove something is true in the first place.

All in all, I think (hope) that no brony thinks they are real, but rather pretend them to be real. I do it just for the fun of it :D

(edited)

They might exist. The Universe is infinite and there are theories about multiple(or infinite) universes and also there is a theory about infinite dimensions.

If we have an infinity of dimensions with an infinity of universes which are infine we might find the quantum states that resemble ponies from the show. Atoms can be aranged in many ways and beacause the Universe and the dimensions are infinite we might find the arrangement of atoms that make ponies. Also, the other dimensions might have different physics so that can explain the world of Equestria but it'll be impossible for us to find the right dimension, the right universe, the right galaxy and the right planet from an infinity places.

So it's just a theory based on this video which is about googol and quantum states:

Edited by NightFury

Also, I'm wondering:

Assuming that the multiverse theory is correct and somewhere there is an earth identical to that of MLP:FiM, and in some crazy way we managed to get there, how would we see things?

Would our perspective be from some apparently invisible camera like on the show? Or would we see things from our own eyes? If the latter is the case, then if you walked around a pony would you see a cycle of the various angles drawn for that pony? Or would it be seamless like walking around something in real life (not sure how this would work considering that several of the angles are inconsistent with each other)?

Well we will be able to create pegasi one day, and maybe give other animals sentience long after that. So Fluttershy could exist, I guess.

And technically unicorns could too. They'd just be useless. Of course we still have to deal with real physics and stuff, so the way they look on the show and in reality would be different.

But in a few hundred years time we'll have something close to an MlP-FIM pony! maybe. Hopefully.

• Brohoof 1

But think of this. What if there's an urban legend of someone who can kill all life across all dimensions with a thought? I'm sure someone has thought of something like that by now, so if the multiverse theory is true, we all would've been dead by now (then again, maybe it can't work that way)

The reason we are not all dead, is that there is an infinity of earths where the guy DID kill all of us, but also an infinity where he didn't. The later infinity, however, is larger. Let me explain that: The chance of an omnipotent being developing in a universe is way lower than the chance of that not happening, simply because many more variables would be involved. Also, a being like that would have to stick with the laws of his universe, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to cross dimensionally kill everything. And if he were to travel to a different dimension, it would just be one in the infinite sea of infinity, and since the chance of him existing in any given universe is very low compared to the (also low but waaaay higher) chance of humanity coming to existence, it is very unlikely that this specific universe will be the one that he destroys.

As you can hear, I am fairly experienced on this subject. That's what happens when you don't read the multiverse theory, but instead ENTIRELY FIGURE IT OUT IN REVERSE. That's quite funny. Never actually read the darned thing. Just took 1.5 years to reverse-engineer the basics of existence itself.

The reason we are not all dead, is that there is an infinity of earths where the guy DID kill all of us, but also an infinity where he didn't. The later infinity, however, is larger. Let me explain that: The chance of an omnipotent being developing in a universe is way lower than the chance of that not happening, simply because many more variables would be involved. Also, a being like that would have to stick with the laws of his universe, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to cross dimensionally kill everything. And if he were to travel to a different dimension, it would just be one in the infinite sea of infinity, and since the chance of him existing in any given universe is very low compared to the (also low but waaaay higher) chance of humanity coming to existence, it is very unlikely that this specific universe will be the one that he destroys.

As you can hear, I am fairly experienced on this subject. That's what happens when you don't read the multiverse theory, but instead ENTIRELY FIGURE IT OUT IN REVERSE. That's quite funny. Never actually read the darned thing. Just took 1.5 years to reverse-engineer the basics of existence itself.

Good point, although I have read how people have sighted Slenderman, and 1-2 other internet urban legends. But none of them were super powerful.

l-pony.jpg

They DO exist.

-----

Jokes aside i usually believe in the multiverse theory so yea i do think magical technicolored ponies do exist but i don't really care since we can't get there.

Ooooh. I Could defy my teacher with that theory!!! Collective Unconscious. Because i think you are going to disagree with me that Matter cannot be created or destroyed. Unobtanium is matter. And it was Created.

Technically, Unobtanium was 'constructed' rather than 'created' if you define those terms that way. It was built out of smaller atoms rammed together at high speeds. In much the same way you could say a house is constructed, rather than created. :)

So. What do you think?

I want to know what you're on, because it must be fun. :)

(edited)

fdfdfdasdaaweawewereererf

Edited by ,,,