Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some Bronies think Ponies actually exist?

Bendy

Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?  

126 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?

• No. I don't think they exist.
    • Yes. I think they exist.

space has a infinite amount of stars, galaxy's and reasons to question whether things exist.

there is a chance that everything exists. that's why i believe that they exist because there is a chance of them actually existing.

go and have a look on the internet to find out big how space is.

i`ll give you a taste of the size of space. if you shot a bullet in space, and the bullet would go nowhere in the path of object, it would never, ever, ever reach the edge of space. that is because space grows faster than a bullet travels.

do you still think that there is no chance that they exist?

• Brohoof 1

No. Well, maybe in another universe, or, heck, even a different planet far into the outer reaches of the galaxy/universe. You never know.

• Brohoof 1

I can't say I totally believe in MLP because, although I do believe in aliens (the human race is not the only thing in the entire universe, it is self-centered to think so), somehow the thought of talking cartoon ponies doesn't see that realistic to me. Before you start criticizing though, I don't mind being proven wrong. It would be awesome if ponies really do exist! I just don't think they do.

• 2 months later...

I'm one of those people that believes alternate dimensions do, in fact exist (It's part of the reason why I tell people this is the only dimension I haven't figured out teleportation in).

Ever since I joined the herd, I do believe somewhere that the ponies do in fact exist somewhere, in another dimension.

Now, if I could find a way to travel between dimensions, then, in theory, we would be able to prove once and for all that the ponies, are in fact, real.

Edit: Well that, and the fact that I do suffer from some deep psychological issues from when I was a child. The psych issues contribute to it quite a bit, but I digress.

Edited by Smash N Dash

As with everything else that can't be proven or disproven I "believe," in the side that has the higher likelihood, of course it is still opinionated to some degree but with the information we have I believe there is less chance of them existing than there is of them not.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

• 7 years later...

I want to say yes but that's clearly very unlikely and the only way they could exist is the multiverse theory and the infinite possibilities that may hold so I'd have to say no I would like to be proven otherwise though. 

On 2014-05-29 at 8:01 PM, Bendy said:

Do you believe MLP FIM Ponies exist or not?

Yes. Hasbro has them locked up somewhere. But there are toys for us Bronies to buy

I noticed that a lot of people here seem to be suggesting the multiverse theory, but Equestria has magic. However, physics and mathematics say that's it's impossible, so unless if physics and mathematics work differently in  alternate universes, then no.

1 hour ago, Pentium100 said:

I do not think any clearly fictional character exists in the real world. They are fictional. If an adult seriously thinks that fictional characters actually exist, I would be concerned.

*shrug* According to recent surveys, somewhere between 60-80% of Americans believe in fictional characters, so... why single out Bronies?