Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Strangest injury you've had?

Wyzecat

I turned my head a bit too quickly and sharply when I woke up one morning and ending up spraining my neck. It really scared the hell out of me but only took a few days of resting it at home for it to recover.

Another one was when I was in Kindergarten and some kid stabbed me in the eye with a pencil.  Luckily he missed the sensitive/important parts, although my vision in one of my eyes(I'm not sure which) is marginally worse than in the other.  On one of my eyes, I have a beige spot from what I assume is from the blood.

I've gotten a few cuts on myself, and I didn't realize I had them until I see for myself :wacko:. I would assume it would hurt when I get them :P.

Yah that's happened to me before, I shattered glass everywhere and fell into it. I cleaned it up and realised later I had cuts all over my legs that didn't start to hurt until I saw them. 

I tripped halfway when I was roller blading down a tilted track once when I was young. My knee pad and elbow pad slipped off so I slided down the rest of the track on my bare knee and elbow for a good 20 feet or more. Gotta say I got pretty tough knees and elbows lol.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

Umm I can't say I have had any strange injuries though my time of existence and I can't remember/only lightly remember what actually happened but here are a few of my following injuries

Several broken bones When I was younger I often got a few broken bones :blush: I remember one where I slipped on the floor after coming off the trampoline, the rest I am unsure :unsure:

A scarred eyebrow

though it was not too bad I am relieved to say and I have 100%  forgotten how it happened but all I know is that I still have that very scar on my eyebrow

likely much more but the rest is blunt.

Once I broke a toe by missing two flights of stairs going downstairs.

I thought this was hilarious because I've only fallen down the stairs once and it was backwards into the washing machine. I only when down two steps though.

• Brohoof 1

Two years ago, I was walking down a wood staircase that was an add-on to my friend's house on the outside.

I suppose that my hand was at the exact angle on the railing that a 3 inch piece of wood slid up underneath my fingernail.

I had to go to the imediate care center the next day to get it removed  :eww:

(IT HURT)

• Brohoof 1

Well, when I was younger, I was sitting on a swing while my dad pushed me. Me, being the bright individual that I am, decided that letting go of the chains and leaning back would be a great idea. I was going fairly high too, which didn't really help matters. As you probably guessed, I fell off which is where I did a small backflip and landed on my head. The strange injury part of this story is that I only got a small scratch on my forehead, which was odd; considering the circumstances.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, the irony. It hurts. Its also very heavy. Iron-y.

I think i broke my leg when riding on one of those pedal tractors? it got all caught up in the chain and it was damn sore brah.

i've also been bitten by a horse once

....i'm now a pegasister.

be warned~

Edited by Sasponential

As a child I got my finger caught in a spring-operated flip-top telephone address book and nearly lost the tip of my finger, so I have a large scar across the tip.

A chicken bit me on the nipple, drawing blood (long story)

This is some Jeff Foxworthy level stuff right here.

I gotta say that my strangest injury is when I almost cut off my finger in a Sword Fight. I had severed the tendons in my pointer finger and was in a brace for 2 months and had 7 Stitches. took me another month to be able to use my right hand correctly again. Almost decked the doctor in the rehab office when he bent my finger.

This is some Jeff Foxworthy level stuff right here.

I gotta say that my strangest injury is when I almost cut off my finger in a Sword Fight. I had severed the tendons in my pointer finger and was in a brace for 2 months and had 7 Stitches. took me another month to be able to use my right hand correctly again. Almost decked the doctor in the rehab office when he bent my finger.

Why were you swordfighting? O_o

I'm going to guess it was some trivial thing like honor or reputation.

Well, i was in a Historical fencing group for 5 years before it disbanded due to politics in leadership.