Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could say one thing to everyone on earth, what would you say?

Muffin

I would just say "hi mom!" lol but in all seriousness I would just say start helping everyone out instead of fighting over everything.

What would you say?

• Brohoof 1

I'd rickroll them all.

Dangit, I was gonna say/do that! lol

I guess I'd go:

"Ladies and gentlemen of the world!

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,

everybody's nerves

everybody's nerves

Oh I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves...

repeat x1,000,000"

• Brohoof 5

THE GAME! That is all.

And there would be a great cry

Throughout the entire world

It would be of great rage

and it would sound like this:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Maybe i would say something like "i challange you to watch the first five episodes of MLP: FiM." And we would become a world of bronies.

• Brohoof 5

What would I say? Hmm... one of the following:

1) THE MIGHTY ZILTOID DEMANDS YOU PREPARE YOUR FINEST COFFEE. YOU HAVE 7 MINUTES.

2)

3) TRIXIE IS NOT BEST PONY!

4) LIVING IN THE PUPIL OF ONE THOUSAND EYES!!!

• Brohoof 1

I would say this:

Wait until Steve "Mobs" starts talking XD

In seriousness I would probably say

1. STOP FANGIRLING OVER ONE DIRECTION ON MY DASHBOARDDDDDD

2. The duckface is NOT CUTE

3. Every piece of literature is good....except for Twilight

4. My Little Pony > almost anything on TV

5. Nyan Cat for president

And that is all :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey, is the global broadcast system working? It is? Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3. Can everybody hear me? Ok, good.

This is just some guy. I coordinated people all around the world so I could broadcast my voice on a global scale. I'm not really sure what I'm going to say, I just thought it would be a cool project... So... Umm... Here's some trance to listen to while I think of something wise to say...

• Brohoof 5

I would tell everyone to play touhou or something.

Or play them the smile song and think to myself: "my work here is done."

• Brohoof 1

Me? I doubt anybody would listen... and if I did say something, would it be translated to the various other languages? I'll just assume it would be. It'd be hard to think of what to say that the entire world would understand, as there are different values in every culture. I think some of those more repressive and restrictive countries would get on my case too if I said anything too radical. What if they found me? Am I overthinking this? You bet.

But if I could speak to the world, I'd want to say something that could be understood by everyone no matter who they were. At the same time though, I'd want it to be original and not just something stupid and cliched that everyone says. Am I the only one who is actually considering giving this a serious answer rather than some joke? Probably. But that's me.

What I would actually say... well, if I had time to prepare it, I suppose I would tell everyone this (with inspirational music playing in the background):

"People of the world... why you're listening to someone as insignificant as me, I have no idea. I'm no politician, no world leader, no celebrity, no philanthropist. I'm just a simple young girl. But you are. So I guess that's good. A million men and women before me have probably said the words I am about to say. But they've never reached this large an audience before. So I hope you will forgive me for my unoriginality. We are all the same, in spite of our differences. No matter what our hearts desire, how complex the human mind can be, and the rainbow of personalities that exist... the fact is that we're all human beings. And we all operate on the same functional level. Do we not feel sorrow and pain in our hardships? Do we not feel happiness in our accomplishments? Do we not desire love? We all do the same things. We have rational thoughts, we come up with ideas. Sometimes we execute them, sometimes we don't. There's always something to bind people together, just as much as there is to keep them apart. Though in practice, this may just seem like words... I hope you at least hear me, people! Sorrow and darkness are easier to see than joy and light, if you're looking at the world in a negative light. Both exist in equal quantities. Some lives may have more unbalanced portions of either. No matter who you are, appreciate the fact that you still have a choice! Even the most feeble and terrible of situations, nobody can control your actions. They can influence them, yes. But not control. It is impossible. That's the fundamental thing we all share. A choice. Use your choice wisely. I guess that's all I have to say. It probably sounded stupid... but I hope it did something."

• Brohoof 4