Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could say one thing to everyone on earth, what would you say?

Muffin

Hear me, o Earth! I bring you true happiness and peace. Heed my words, and find your hearts and minds content.

Life is at once fragile and resilient, beautiful and obscene. We are of the stars. I invite you to imagine for a moment what that really means. All of measurable existence is composed of what we know as atoms, the building blocks of reality. Only by truly understanding and completely embracing this can we reach our lofty destination of universal resonance and harmony. Lay down your weapons; they are of no use to you now. Our political and cultural borders are long dissolved in the wake of social globalization. The oceans are as streams beneath our feet, and the mountains are as pebbles. We stand now a single people, but such a thing amounts to nothing without a common goal.

Our greatest challenge has long been the survival of our species, but having secured our place, we now are moving beyond such concerns. Our future now lies not with the hastening of man's distancing of himself from Mother Nature, but by returning to her warm embrace emboldened with knowledge once thought possessed only by the gods. Our most complex machinery is an embarrassing travesty when compared with the tremendous efficiency of natural processes, some of which we are just now beginning to understand, let alone replicate. But take heart; the day will arrive when we tip the proverbial scales and cross the horizon of knowledge we eagerly move toward. Until then, my friends, we must do all in our power as a species and as individuals to maintain our dignity, sate our intellectual curiosity, and in all respects shepherd our planet and its inhabitants to the boundless heights we are destined to reach. In this way we shall fulfill our destinies as caretakers of the precious gift of life - and the equally precious gift of sentience - and ensure our presence in this enigmatic universe was not wasted.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

"My Little Pony, My Little Pony. Ah ah ah ah...

My Little Pony!

I used to wonder what friendship could be!

My Little Pony!

Until you all shared its magic with me!

Big adventure!

Tons of fun!

A beautiful heart!

Faithful and strong~.

Sharing kindness...

It's an easy feat,

And magic makes it all complete!

You have My Little Ponies!

Do you know you're all my very best friends~?"

• Brohoof 4

Human Species, prepare for in a few hours.

A large atomic blast from the planet, Uranus, will cause millions on surrounding planets to be vaporized instantly. This will cause a cross mutated gene in the Sun with millions of unidentified circular triangles floating around until they create a 4th dimensional black hole. With this black whole the thoughts of one cryogenically frozen brony, Seth Green, will be sucked into that black hole causing everything he ever thought, to become 20% cooler. The black hole will make a dimensional beam of energy striking through the heart of the universe, creating a massive white light that expands for light years. When it reaches the edges of the universe in 1.11inf years the largest Sonic Rainboom will be created causing a reverse effect on the directions the white beam were traveling, this will go much faster and will reach back in 10seconds flat. The aftermath will be a mass pony takeover throughout the cosmos from a dimensional crack.

The Universe will all love *cough* will now be Ponyfied bringing every existence of life back from the Afterlife. Everyone will become Everypony, some, a little bit different, dragons, transparent sparkly bears and much more. Welcome to the magical land of Equestria. Welcome. To The Herd.Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Well, as Arylett pointed out above me, there is a tremendous burden when you think about having to send a message out to the entire world.

You really don't have any idea if they will be to understand you, because most of the world will not speak the same language.

You would also have to worry about the tremendous risk of being hunted down for saying something that would offend world leaders or other powerful individuals.

Sending out a message to the entire world is not a thing to be taken very lightly at all. There are so many fantastic messages in this thread, and I like that so many people have put so much thought into their answers.

As for me, after much thought, I have come up with the following message that I would send across the world stage:

First you jiggle your tail!

Oink oink oink!

Then you wriggle your snout!

Oink oink oink!

Then you wiggle your rump!

Oink oink oink!

Then shout it out!

Oink oink oink!

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

You can blame only yourself when it comes to anything. because everything you feel can be controlled by you, you are responsible of your feelings no one else is so you cannot blame them on anyone else

• Brohoof 1

I'd say this...

"EVERYONE ON EARTH, BRONIES ARE NOW IN POLITICAL CONTROL, PONIES ARE SUPERIOR TO HUMANS, AS SUCH ALL EQUINES WILL BE FREED AND ALLOWED TO DO WHAT THEY WANT, NOT WHAT PEOPLE WANT THEM TO, PROFFESSIONAL HORSE JOCKEYS WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH, ANTIBRONIES WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO HATE BRONIES, NOT LIKING THE SHOW IS FINE BUT THE NEW NATIONAL MOTTO IS LOVE AND TOLERATE EVERYONE!"