Weird ways of eating food?!

w1kk3d

Back in grammar school, I used to dip my chicken nuggets in honey... Everyone at the lunch table thought I was a freak

Please tell me someone else did that

While i've never tried that, it actually sounds kinda good.

I can never eat one thing from my plate in a mouthful. I always have to combine at least two, no matter what they are. I can't finish a meal if I leave only one type of food left on the plate. It means that I plan my eating order and combinations before I actually put anything in my mouth.

When I eat a bag of skittles, I not only color code them, I pretend I'm rolling stats for a character in an RPG or something.

Green is health

Red is attack

Purple is magic

Yellow is speed

Orange is defense

Yeah, I play WAY too many RPGs...

That sounds veeeery familiar XD

I do that with everything, not just food. My maths textbook is blue, I'm going to mana class.

That sounds veeeery familiar XD

I do that with everything, not just food. My maths textbook is blue, I'm going to mana class.

There's no blue soda that is widely available. Where am I supposed get mana potions? Plenty of health potions and stat boosters, but no mana potions anywhere >_<

I don't like to have any sauce, ketchup, drink or anything liqued while I am eating, I eat everything as dry as possible and I also eat VERY fast and can eat my dinner in 10 seconds flat if I have to xD

There's no blue soda that is widely available. Where am I supposed get mana potions? Plenty of health potions and stat boosters, but no mana potions anywhere >_<

Posted Image

Powerade energy. For athletes and mages alike!

• Brohoof 1

My very young cousin needs to put ketchup on everything, and when i mean everything i legit mean everything. He puts it on his mashed potato's, dips carrots in it, its a funky way of using ketchup i guess lol

I have a bottomless pit for a stomach. I never get full...

I tend to eat everything with my hands. Except for chicken... Ill eat chicken wings with my hands but any other part i refuse to eat with my hands.

I like to take burgers and dunk them into ketchup or queso sauce.

i will not eat anything from McDonalds and will eat only the chicken from Wendys.

I refuse to eat the following things: cranberries, pickles, fried fish, spaghetti.

Also I like them, but I can't eat Oreos. They make me sick.

Edited by TOMahwk

Well people tell me it's weird that I put syrup on my pancakes after I cut them, as opposed to before I cut them.

I don't get why it matters so much...

It helps them soak up the syrup so they're not all bread-y and doughy. Pretty smart, actually.

Edit: I have one. I can only eat peas if they are in a casserole. No clue why that is.

Also, steak/bbq sauce mixed with mashed potatoes. Try it. It is amazing.

Edited by Gordon Freemane

I eat like a bird, only taking small bites and never making a mess of myself as I'm chowing down. I am also somewhat perturbed by crumbs and whatnot getting onto my clothes and I'm not too fond of my food "touching" unintentionally.

I eat really slowly o.O

I hate getting messy and I always hold my hand over my mouth when I'm chewing, even though I chew with my mouth closed.

I also use cutlery for almost everything...

I pretty much can't eat cold food unless it's fish, dips, ice cream, or other semi-solid milk products.

I always eat 2 Hersey's kisses at a time. No exceptions.

I have a very high tolerance for spicy food and caffeine.

Kinda related: I have a habit of chewing an entire pack of gum in a couple hours.

I rip the top off of Capri Sun pouches and chug them. It makes me feel like a big man.

I also sometimes put two pieces of pizza together and eat them like a sandwich. Don't judge me.

• 7 years later...