Banul

46 users have voted

1. 1. Do you have a none pony waifu?

• My passions can only be sated by ponies
    • I have a none pony waifu

Female waifu:

Mikuru Asahina

ItjxCOV.jpg

I just think she's super sweet and I feel really bad for her and how she's walked ona nd treated unkindly a lot of the time. Her demeanor kind of reminds me of fluttershy actually.

Male waifu:

L Lawliet

Death_note_05.png

I just think he's really cute and I love his calm and collective attitude towards everything. Also he's obsessed with sweets, just like me. Haha

Edited by Swoony

Well considering I don't have a pony waifu I really do t have a waifu either but Cia from Hyrule Warriors for Wii U would probably be it, she is smoking for a game character

post-16202-0-06279100-1412995928_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper

I never thought I'd have a waifu. Thought it was silly. Unnecessary.

But then I saw her.

Her body, so beautiful. Slick, like butter. So many fine curves.

She's into gardens. Spends most of her time outdoors. Yet she prefers the shade. So strange. So mysterious.

And her foot... Don't get me started on that beautiful foot. Soft. Squishy. I need to touch it.

She's bald, but that just adds to her beauty. Her beautiful eyes protruding from her barren head. Staring into me.

The spiraling shape of her beautiful cover taunting me with its alluring splendor.

post-2801-0-75644500-1412996476.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My waifu, who happens to be non-pony anyways, is Rapunzel! She has been my waifu for four years and running strong!Tangled_Rapunzel_Icon.jpg

I don't think anyone will ever replace her as my waifu.

Edited by Watchful Guardian

Eeyup.

Midna from Zelda:Twilight Princess. She's been my waifu long before anypony has. Gosh, I love her more than words can describe. It's quite pathetic actually. 

Edited by Megajack
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

So, who is your waifu or husbando?

My husbando is Soul, Dr. Stein, from 'Soul Eater', The Hitachiin Twins from 'Ouran High School Host Club', and Kirito from Sword Art Online'   :wub: 

post-14906-0-90702100-1422259308_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-99151400-1426564788_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-91899600-1426564814_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-97166000-1426564843_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

My husbando is Sawk from Pokémon... I don't know whether to be ashamed about this or not. :P

It could be worse. It could be Throh.  ;)

As for my own waifus...

Ponies: Luna. No question.

A new one has cropped up recently...and I am also slightly weirded out that it is

in fact

actually

Latias.

I feel cheap because she's a Legendary.

Edited by SirOfScience
  • Brohoof 4

My husbando is Sawk from Pokémon... I don't know whether to be ashamed about this or not. :P

You know, I thought you would have a PokeWaifu... But for some, odd reason I thought it would be Mienshao... I don't know why, I just felt that way :S

Can you have both? Because I appreciate both male and female characters.

Princess Twilight Sparkle is my pony Waifu.

(Yeah, same sex, get over it!)

As for you both, how dare you love a character based not on gender but personality traits and likability towards your own interests and disinterests!? SHAME ON YOU FOR DEFYING SOCIAL STANDARDS!!! And just to make sure the sarcasm got through (not saying you are both thick but text doesn't tend to transfer sarcasm well) [/sarcasm]

Anyways... On to mine... Can you tell I've been delaying this? That's because I might actually have two... Both ponies... And both married to my OC Midnight and has a kid apiece with him... So... Um... Yeah, here:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

princess_luna_in_a_wedding_dress_by_mail

*Sighs* Now if you'll all excuse me I think I hear a corner calling my name... *Sulks towards said corner, which has a lovely voice mind you*

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 3