Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Badges have arrived!

Nico

I like this. I especially like not publishing a ranking table, because then it becomes a race to "level up".

With the rankings table being completely unknown, it should actually add to the feel of the site. Now we can all peacefully wonder into new phases of our existences here at MLP Forums.

I am at peace with my inner butterfly.

Well, yes, anyway. Actually, I find these badges to make this site even more peaceful and welcoming than it already was. Oh great, just what I needed...... Another good reason to spend more time here. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Was surprised to see the change.

I like these. It makes everything look nicer. Less clutter. I give everypony involved a thumbs-up (hoofs-up?).

I really can't say more without feeling I'm just repeating what others have said. So, I like the change.

B>Head h badge even though that fad died off

• Brohoof 3

I like the idea, but I don't think the parasprites are a great choice as it is often co-noted with Trolls.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a squirrel? Ok I guess...I really don't like the idea of badges, but I can deal with it.

Edit: At least my member title now changes with the badge.

Edited by RaccoonBL

yay, i'm a pony now! *jumps around and rolls on the ground acting silly* x3

i hope there is a Princess rank amongst the badges. if i got that my life here on the forums would be complete.

We shall make a petition for it :D
  • Brohoof 2

We will not publish the list of badges or their associated post counts. The badges are only a fun extra feature of the site that we hope you'll enjoy discovering for yourself over the next few months. You're welcome to start a topic to try and work together to figure the system out. :)

I just wanted to say that this does make me a little annoyed. Knowing is half the battle as they say.