Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In Season 5, This Should Happen

Faerie Usul

So... What would it be about?

Im glad you asked. Basically Diamond Tiara rules Equestria and has turned Ponyville into her own sparkly domain. She enslaved the Cutie Mark Crusaders and the other fillies. She says the fate of Equestria lies in the hooves of the " blank flanks". Babs Seed comes to warn Diamond Tiara that if she keeps corrupting Equestria like this, all of ponykind will go extinct. Diamond Tiara simply kicks her out of her castle.

Its up to Rainbow Dash and friends to help save the world!  RD gets a message from Princess Celestia saying that Diamond Tiara is to blame for her weather control being bent out of whack. It also turns out Diamond Tiara rules Cloudsdale, the place where all the water has to be funneled through a tornado made by pegasi to get to the rest of Equestria. Diamond Tiara is screwing this up somehow, and Rainbow Dash is the only pony who can stop her from " driving all ponykind to extinction".

Seriously, Princess Celestia basically tells Rainbow Dash that is she fails, everypony will die.

When RD gets to Cloudsdale, she finds all the other pegasi are enslaved too, but she cant save them because theyre being guarded by killer mecha ponies! These robot ponies" are all programmed to say " Bump, bump sugar lump rump!" every so often. These robots are referred to as " Robonies".

After RD's first attempt to save the pegasi fails, she sees the rest of the Mane 6 in their balloon, there to help her. We also see this Gundam reject that cant believe Celestia chose a MARE to save Equestria from extinction. Turns out its just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie. Then Twilight Sparkle explains how the Robonies have hypnotized everypony into working for the crazy Diamond Tiara.

When the Mane 6 get down to Ponyville, they boldly walk up to the steps of Diamond Tiara's castle; Diamond Tiara sees them and has Sweetie Belle cast a spell to blow them away, but Twilight's magic prevails. They find it odd Sweetie Belle had such a capability, being a filly. It turns out Diamond Tiara is wearing the Alicorn Amulet and only she can take it off. The Mane 6 get thrown in some weird trap and they have to work together to get out.

To make a long plot short, Rainbow Dash blows up Diamond Tiaras castle, and everything goes back to normal, and Pinkie Pie hosts a celebration at Twilight's place.

• Brohoof 3

That seems like... not going to happen.

How would Diamond Tiara get that much power anyway? Why tell Rainbow Dash when usually Twilight is the one that takes care of bigger problems like this one?

Thats filled with in consistencies though, for one thing you said Diamond Tiara enslaved Cloudsdale but shes an Earth Pony meaning she can't walk on clouds, the robonies don't really fit with the fantasy theme of the show, further more you said Diamond Tiara is wearing the Alicorn Amulet which would enhance the magic she has which she can't use anyway because shes an earth pony and she can't enhance others ponies magic. I could see this working as a fanfic but not as a canon episode.

• Brohoof 1

Thats filled with in consistencies though, for one thing you said Diamond Tiara enslaved Cloudsdale but shes an Earth Pony meaning she can't walk on clouds, the robonies don't really fit with the fantasy theme of the show, further more you said Diamond Tiara is wearing the Alicorn Amulet which would enhance the magic she has which she can't use anyway because shes an earth pony and she can't enhance others ponies magic. I could see this working as a fanfic but not as a canon episode.

Yeah, maybe this plot won't work, but I would just like something called " Rainbow Dash and the Star Stealer".

Yeah, maybe this plot won't work, but I would just like something called " Rainbow Dash and the Star Stealer".

Like I said, the rules of fanfics are much looser since you really son't need to appeal to a specific demographic or sell toys so it wouldp probably work.

• Brohoof 1

I appreciate the idea, but RainbowDash doesn't necessarily have to be the "star" here. While the show is about the main 6 characters, RainbowDash should not, by any means, be the main focus outside of Twilight.

It really bothers me when people make RainbowDash this amazing hero just because they see her as "so cool!".

• Brohoof 4

Whoa, Discordian.  No reason to be rude.

Although, I have to admit, the episode plot doesn't really fit into the show at all.  Firstly, you're focusing way too much on Rainbow Dash.  RD and friends.  She isn't the main character.  I'm guessing she's your favorite of the Mane six.

It's also very complicated and confusing.  Why are the CMC working with Tiara?  And where's Silver Spoon?  And where the heck did the sexist thing come from?  Equestria ain't sexist.  Something to do with the goddesses being girls.  On that note, why can't Celestia and Luna beat up Tiara?

I could see some parts of this possibly happening if the episode was set in the nightmares of one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.  Probably Scootaloo, since there is an RD fixation in it, but otherwise, nope.  :mellow:

Alright. I know I sound really rude. I'm sorry, but this story is absolute crap. Diamond Tiara couldn't possibly take over the world and enslave all of pony kind, even with all of that power that you just conveniently threw in there. If Princess Celestia is still around, she could just send her to the moon to rot. How would she even find that amulet? They put that thing in hiding wear it belongs! Don't even try "she stumbles upon it on her way back home from school" or something. That's a cliche and downright contrived way to start a story. Also, why does Equestria lie in the hooves of the blank flanks? In fact, why are our main characters conveniently not enslaved?! If she could take over the entire world, why are they left out of the loop? Were they having tea under a rock or something? And, just to make some sort of theme, you suddenly make a random, useless character (that's also apparently not enslaved) sexist. The whole story is messy and weak, and couldn't possibly serve any kind of benefit to the show. This really just seems like a cheap fanfiction to glorify Rainbow Dash's "awesomeness." And that's because it is. I'm sorry, but this idea is just not that good at all.

• Brohoof 4

- I want to see Diamond Tiara actually gets punished when she shows her horrible behaviour again.

- A classic one: the CMC's getting their cutiemark

- more information about the history/family of the mane 6

well my first reaction to a title like that reminded me of G3 and in the beginning and end of every season they always make a 2 part episode involving all characters so I doubt it will be an episode with one as the main protagonist 

There's every reason to be blunt about these sorts of things, Phoenix Flair. No one should ever believe that something they came up with on a whim is good enough for professional production without serious consideration of how it would affect the canon, how it fits into the preexisting canon, whether or not it's just fan-ramblings, whether it even fits into the direction the artists are even going for, whether it would mess up the pacing of the original...you can't just come up with an idea and expect it to be good enough to be aired to millions of homes around the world.

Too many people make the mistake of thinking they have a great idea without considering how everyone but themselves see it. That's why you need people to be extremely critical of these sorts of things. Writers of any kind, whether they be novelists or screenwriters, have more work cut out for them than just popping out whatever ideas come into their brains. It has to be polished.

What TC came up with could still end up being a good idea in theory but it would have to be rewritten over and over again so it's not just an incoherent fanboy/girl's wet dream of an episode.

Ideas are a dangerous thing.

• Brohoof 2

oh and one more thing mate looking at your summarized version of your story you need to put in reason you can't just have something happen just because potato's you need actual reason for why that would happen and make it logical and reasonable

To make a long plot short, Rainbow Dash blows up Diamond Tiaras castle, and everything goes back to normal, and Pinkie Pie hosts a celebration at Twilight's place.

This story sounds baffling yet strangely amazing and possibly would be downright hilarious and almost Robot Chicken like. I enjoyed reading your fun story. :maud:  

This story sounds baffling yet strangely amazing and possibly would be downright hilarious and almost Robot Chicken like. I enjoyed reading your fun story. :maud:

You're the only one who liked my idea.

• Brohoof 1

An episode based around a reference to the Rainbow Brite movie from the mid 80's?  Funny enough it can be reworked to fit.