What If There Was a 7th Element of Harmony?

Homura Akemi

how about body? it can mean both hehehe. how about the element of the mind? Hmmm tenacity? bodaciuosness even though its not real. or the element of surprise i have a ton more

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

Hai everypony! :D

It's been a while since I've posted a discussion topic like this. Still, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I was wondering what you all think. And if this topic already exists, please inform me so that I may go into a corner and hit my head against the wall repeatedly. >.<

This is kind of like the "what Element of Harmony are you?" thread, except now you make up your own with an ideal that's especially relevant to you. Just a warning by the way, this is probably going to be a shameless self-complimenting thread ;P

But there's nothing wrong with that.

For example, here's my take, which I've been thinking over for a while:

I'd consider myself the Element of Faith.

Whenever I'm in, among, or representing the brony community, or any community which i'm a part of, I always do my best to keep an optimistic attitude about it. I won't bash on communities like that, and often times I refuse to see the true dark side of things when they are staring me right in the face. I'll never post here about how 'depressed with the community' I am, no matter what i see.

This is especially relevant with my life. Every day i wake up in the morning (because our society forces diurnality upon us >.<) super happy because i go on the ponynet every night to chill with you guys, full of hope that today will be great. Then...when it doesn't live up to my expectations, i often get down and the shadow of despair tries to break me, tries to convince me to accept that 'life sucks' and just go to sleep. However, I always have hope, or faith, that MLP and all of you guys can redeem my mood and make me sooper dooper happy again! And it always does. You guys always cheer me up <3

So yeah! What Element do you think you would use, if one existed about an ideal of your choice?

• Brohoof 1

I'd be the Element of Ass. Because, you know, I'm kind of an ass and I like plots.

Nopony laughing? Oh, okay.

In all honestly, I'm more of Chaos element, rather than Harmony.

But wow, isn't it sad when I can't think of a good trait I have? At least not one that would fit in there.

• Brohoof 2

rainbow_dash_by_radspyro-d5nbkja.gif?1355423156

i'd be the element of... idek. i wrote a finfic once about the 6th, 7th and 8th elements of harmony, fun stuff. anywho, none of those fit ME... i'd probs be the element of creativity. finding a solution to any problem, and doing so with glee.

I'd be the Element of Fire, because I'm a pyromaniac, and it's in my pony-self's name! :D

The only problem is, how does that fit with the elements of harmony?

leafeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal        @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

i'd be the element of... idek. i wrote a finfic once about the 6th, 7th and 8th elements of harmony, fun stuff. anywho, none of those fit ME... i'd probs be the element of creativity. finding a solution to any problem, and doing so with glee.

Creativity is just like Scrabble right? You heard it here guys, The Element of Scrabble is officially fanon. Woot, I did it again.

• Brohoof 1

Signature.png

I'd be the Element of Ass. Because, you know, I'm kind of an ass and I like plots.

Nopony laughing? Oh, okay.

In all honestly, I'm more of Chaos element, rather than Harmony.

But wow, isn't it sad when I can't think of a good trait I have? At least not one that would fit in there.

This..  I like this answer.

The closest I could come to, is,.... probably laughter... unless stubborness is an element.  But, really, Jessper put it best.

Element of Innocence or something. I don't know. I don't have a good enough personality trait to bear an Element of Harmony. 

Eh...perhaps Element of Devotion, but that's the same as Loyalty. 'Cause I'm devoted to Applejack, and stuffz. :3

• Brohoof 1

Not to brag, but I'd consider myself the element of thoughtfulness. I really value thinking a lot about things and about my actions and about other people. I made a discorded version of my ponysona for fun, but I actually took quite a while to consider what that would look like. I determined that discorded Stellafera was thoughtless and mean, doing whatever she felt like when she felt like it, with a bit of my natural entropy, but not the fire that keeps me doing what's right. 

• Brohoof 1

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Hello!

It's really hard to come up with an elemant that would fit the existing 6. But i'm just going to take a wild guess and say. The element of Respect. Maybe even, The element of Trust...

Yeah, not to happy with the results... I'm sure i could come up with a better element that would fit the existing ones a little more.

Some more i could come up with...

Element of Spirit.

Element of Integrity.

I've been also told, that i'm quite a harmonious person :P But i guess the Element of Harmony itself wouldn't seem fair :P

all the elements i listed, do have something in common with me.

Edited by Concord

post-3479-0-21158300-1361549423.png

Thank you MatrixChicken for the Signature!

Hmmmm... I'm not really sure. The best I can come up with is the element of modesty and I'm not even that modest (at least I don't think so). I try my best not to be arrogant SOB but sometimes I just can't help it. Of course posting in a shameless self-complimenting thread doesn't help my case either...

But that's all I got for now.

Edited by Cota

I think for me would The element of Empathy.

I can usually tell what others may be feeling and try to help them by being able to understand there feelings and emotions. By being able to understand someone I am more able to help them.

• Brohoof 1

The element of Sexiness!!!!! O ya!

But in all honesty I might be the element of Surprise!!!!!

No... that doesn't work.

Umm element of having someone to talk to that dosen't judge. Not sure what the word for that would be.  :huh:

Anyways. I Always tend to be there for people to talk to if they need someone. Because I know how to keep my mouth shut.  (something that seems increasingly rare these days.)

I won't judge no matter how bad it seems, Because Everyone has a skeleton in their closet and I'm no exception.

"It's either Blue Cheese with wings or go fuck your mother!"- Joey"CoCo"Diaz

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I'll kill you all." - Gen James 'MadDog' Mattis USMC

Hm.. I'm not sure how many positive things I can think about myself, considering the pessimist I am about myself most of the time.(Atleast I know its not optimism.)

Maybe the Element of Righteousness? I'm normally a person with a strong sense of justice and don't like to do wrong deeds or see others do wrong.

Or maybe the element of Tranquility, since I'm not one to like to have conflict and am normally quick to try and resolve it.

Not sure if either of those would fit though, considering I don't know how Righteous or Tranquil I am all the time. I'm not even sure if either of those qualify as Element of harmony.

Its hard thinking of other elements for somereason :P.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

I'd be the element of courage because of my personality

I'm the go-getter type of guy, always wanting to push myself harder for the benefit. I stand up for others and I'm very loyal as well. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm told that I can make anypony feel better about themselves when I take time to talk to them. I'm not trying to brag, cuz I hate boasting too much about myself. But if I had to say... Maybe the Element of Compassion, or the Element of Humility. I'm not sure really. I did hear from a brony friend that I may be the Element of Trust though. In all honesty, I'd need to live outside my body for a day to see myself act.

• Brohoof 1

Colt-FortuneSig_zps67e66f6b.jpg

Do you have Xbox live and have Halo 4/Mass Effect 3? Do you want to be in a clan that plays those games? Message Cdude1777 to join the Dash Clan. All bronies are welcome!

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

I'm always willing to talk about pretty much anything MLP, or Game related. Go ahead and PM me.

Check out my OC here:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/colt-fortune-r2365

Wow this is really hard, I don't have any good traits that really stand out (if I have any at all), though if they didn't have to be good traits I could list like 20 bad traits. Heck, if you asked now about my bad traits a year ago I could list 1000.

Wow I was actually gonna say something, but I thought for a long time and I genuinely can't think of anything worthy of an Element of Harmony.

Sorry about the temporary lack of signature, I have changed my name, so I need a new one.