Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Midnight_Aurora @MaryxMelody

Maple looked over and saw the newcomer to their conversation, she knew what a breezy was because her mother had shown them to her but this one was bigger than normal. She could tell that the toy was a illusion but she didn't mind "Hey there." she said "What are ya up to?" she said trying to start a conversation.

Statue? Maple thought. Well I guess that explains a lot. She want to panic a little but she stayed calm "I'm guessing its at the canterlot castle gardens." She said to Mary "Well in that case lets head to your house, I need to explain myself but I would prefer to do that in private."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Maple Bat, @MaryxMelody,

*With a motion of it's head and the words,* " Thanks. You may go, Mega. I will call again." *The Megamare 'toy?' illusion nods and vanishes in a puff of smoke. It looks to you both with Bright blue silver eyes. It's almost as if onecan get lost in the vastness of magical energy behind those eyes.* "I couldn't help but eavesdrop on your conversation, and my powers and abilities are still hard to grasp and channel properly. Sorry to you young mare, I may have had a curious peak into your mind." *It says to @Maple Bat's character.* "Don't worry, what I saw won't be said. Also, I can't and won't control another. So your safe there as well. I find all of that to be highly offensive. However, I must inform you that, as far as I currently know, they are only friends and she is mistaken about the statue. The others don't trust him enough yet and it would seem we both are misplaced from where and/or when we belong. Currently he is away. I can almost feel him per say. Call me Cosmic Breeze. Illusions and wind magic are my style, creativity is my game and to live as peaceful a life as am able is my goal. And you two lovely mares are?"

@Maple Bat

"Also, sense you asked, I was practicing. This spell seems to be both a highly advanced spell and a simple spell. Highly advanced for all around me but simple for me. The group that summoned me said I had power. They said that to awaken that power, I needed to practice. So I had this spell plus a few others and I use them continuously. I am starting to get the hang of the illusion spell, but whatever I try to make with it always comes out looking like a pony. I still have some learning to do, I guess."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Maple looked over and saw the newcomer to their conversation, she knew what a breezy was because her mother had shown them to her but this one was bigger than normal. She could tell that the toy was a illusion but she didn't mind "Hey there." she said "What are ya up to?" she said trying to start a conversation.

Statue? Maple thought. Well I guess that explains a lot. She want to panic a little but she stayed calm "I'm guessing its at the canterlot castle gardens." She said to Mary "Well in that case lets head to your house, I need to explain myself but I would prefer to do that in private."

1 hour ago, Midnight_Aurora said:

*With a motion of it's head and the words,* " Thanks. You may go, Mega. I will call again." *The Megamare 'toy?' illusion nods and vanishes in a puff of smoke. It looks to you both with Bright blue silver eyes. It's almost as if onecan get lost in the vastness of magical energy behind those eyes.* "I couldn't help but eavesdrop on your conversation, and my powers and abilities are still hard to grasp and channel properly. Sorry to you young mare, I may have had a curious peak into your mind." *It says to @Maple Bat's character.* "Don't worry, what I saw won't be said. Also, I can't and won't control another. So your safe there as well. I find all of that to be highly offensive. However, I must inform you that, as far as I currently know, they are only friends and she is mistaken about the statue. The others don't trust him enough yet and it would seem we both are misplaced from where and/or when we belong. Currently he is away. I can almost feel him per say. Call me Cosmic Breeze. Illusions and wind magic are my style, creativity is my game and to live as peaceful a life as am able is my goal. And you two lovely mares are?"

"Hmm.. Probably" Mary shruged. (I dont remember what it was called)

"Im Mary Melody! Nice to meet you Cosmic Breeze!" Mary smiles

• Brohoof 1

"Names Maple." She said greeting Cosmic "Sorry to offend you Cosmic. Well since you know already and there doesn't seem to be anyone else around I guess I can explain more on what Cosmic means." She turns to look at Mary "I'm guessing you had your suspicions about me already, well I'm not from here and I don't mean ponyville, I mean I was brought here through dimensions I shouldn't technically exist here. Where I'm from Discord had married Fluttershy and I'm their kid as I assume you guessed from earlier and I was a captain of princess Luna's royal night guard, I feel as if I'm here for a reason but I'm not sure what that is."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"A pleasure to meet you both. As I have said, we both are misplaced. A cult of some kind summoned me with the intent to use my still slumbering power to overthrow wthe royal sisters. They already tried once with their attempt at resurrecting a long dead goddess of destriction. However, it failed and they turned to another dimension for the power to do so. I however, don't wish to be such and am no tool yo be used. So once I was attuned to this form and was able to control some of my new found magic, I left them, in the dead of night, about a week ago. I wonder if they are still looking for me. Maybe our problem is one and the same. Maybe the spell that brought me here also brought you as a counter balance. Just in case I didn't do what I have done."

*Cosmic flutters his wings a bit creating a calming gentle breeze.* "Magic here is so fascinating and it bring back so many memories. Memories I know I shouldn't remember. The raise and first fall of Discord. The raise and fall of the Crystal Empire. The origin of the Elements. But most of it is still blurry. The chains of memory never fully reveal something unless there is a reason."

*He then looks like something dawned on him.* "Oh and one should never forget the raise and fall of the Nightmare."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom @Summer Breeze

"Ah, that won't be a problem. I can use some neat magic tricks to make sure I don't drift off. And I'm pretty sure that I can come up with some nasty tricks to deal with any predators. We're going to be in a big body of water, after all, it's practically my playground."

Frosty wasn't too worried about diving. He could use levitation to guide himself through the currents, and use ice spikes to drive off any threats. Easy peasy, probably. If something really dangerous was going to show up he could also just freeze the attacker solid. That works too.

"Yes, I'm ready. Guide the way."

With that, Frosty put on his diving mask and waited for Nerzhei to lead the way.

Blue listened with great interest to Lyriel. She found that she was genuinely beginning to like Lyriel. She was really nice and accepting and knew little about the outside world, so if Lyriel ever found out that she was a changeling, she would likely accept her for who she was. The others were still a threat, but it's nice knowing that at least one of them would maybe defend her.

"Yeah, you probably would learn to sleep lightly in a situation like that. I'm a fairly light sleeper too, my days in Canterlot made sure of that. ...Because my roommates liked stealing my stuff in my sleep, that's why. Not because of anything else."

The actual reason was because detection had always been a threat when she was living in Canterlot. The royal guards could come running in at any moment and 'Blue Skies' was not about to be murdered in her sleep.

"I usually dream of... just living somewhere, peacefully, without anyone telling me how to live my life. My dreams usually are just me sitting in a nice lawn chair, sipping a nice cool drink, just having a nice time."

Blue was silent for a few seconds, before continuing.

"Don't tell any of the others this, but so far I've had a pretty bad life. Always having to listen to my superiors, never having a say in my own life. I told everyone that I didn't remember how I got here, but that was a lie. I stepped out of that dumb life I had, and I ended up here because of it.

Sorry if I've been monologuing, but I just felt as if I could trust you. I needed to tell someone about this. So far I haven't been able to trust anyone in my life, so someone as nice and accepting like you is like a breath of fresh air."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom @Twilight-Shimmer

Foxy said, "Same as Star. I travel often, so I have quite a variety experiences. Honestly, I prefer something simple though. "

Foxy then looked toward Stardust. True, he probably wasn't what they considered an average pony, but she was surprised to her them say that they had consumed meat before. "You had fish before? I didn't think we ponies could... handle it. I did hope one day...." Foxy stopped before she sounded disturbing. She wasn't normal either, but this was something that she imagined others would not like to hear. The truth is, she hoped one day she would be able to try it, even though it seems impossible with her kind. Then again, Star did, but she wasn't sure. Foxy was quiet a while, before finally reaching the open area. "Here it is... I think."

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

"Names Maple." She said greeting Cosmic "Sorry to offend you Cosmic. Well since you know already and there doesn't seem to be anyone else around I guess I can explain more on what Cosmic means." She turns to look at Mary "I'm guessing you had your suspicions about me already, well I'm not from here and I don't mean ponyville, I mean I was brought here through dimensions I shouldn't technically exist here. Where I'm from Discord had married Fluttershy and I'm their kid as I assume you guessed from earlier and I was a captain of princess Luna's royal night guard, I feel as if I'm here for a reason but I'm not sure what that is."

6 hours ago, Midnight_Aurora said:

"A pleasure to meet you both. As I have said, we both are misplaced. A cult of some kind summoned me with the intent to use my still slumbering power to overthrow wthe royal sisters. They already tried once with their attempt at resurrecting a long dead goddess of destriction. However, it failed and they turned to another dimension for the power to do so. I however, don't wish to be such and am no tool yo be used. So once I was attuned to this form and was able to control some of my new found magic, I left them, in the dead of night, about a week ago. I wonder if they are still looking for me. Maybe our problem is one and the same. Maybe the spell that brought me here also brought you as a counter balance. Just in case I didn't do what I have done."

*Cosmic flutters his wings a bit creating a calming gentle breeze.* "Magic here is so fascinating and it bring back so many memories. Memories I know I shouldn't remember. The raise and first fall of Discord. The raise and fall of the Crystal Empire. The origin of the Elements. But most of it is still blurry. The chains of memory never fully reveal something unless there is a reason."

*He then looks like something dawned on him.* "Oh and one should never forget the raise and fall of the Nightmare."

Mary was shocked but kind of clammed down. She knew her girlfriend had friends from another dimension. They went back to their normal place though. Mary looked at Maple then Cosmic then finally thought of something to say. "Hey, my girlfriends have come here from another dimension. Do you happen to know a MIdnight Breeze?" Mary said hopefully.

"And I accept you both, rather your from another dimension or space!" Mary smiled  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@MaryxMelody, @Maple Bat,

*Cosmic chuckles* "It's more a matter of if I can survive here in my true form. I still can't hold this form for too long. I am nearing my limit and need to find a place to hide until my magic recharges. However, I haven't heard of a Midnight Breeze. Though I have heard before of a Midnight Aurora. She was one of a lost group of ponies. The children of the night. Aurora fought with Equestria during the fall of the Crystal Empire. However, when she faced off against the first appearance of Nightmare Moon. All knowledge of what happened vanished. But that is for another time."

*As he speaks his form flickers for a moment as if becoming unstable.* "Well Tardarus. My time in this form is almost up. If I don't go now, bad and weird things may happen. I can't control my power when in my true form. I have to find a magic inhibitor. That's the only way to stabilize my power for now. Until next we meet, I bid thee farewell."

*He then makes to move past the two quickly as his form continues to ripple as if becoming more unstable as the seconds pass. He also showed a look of extreme pain, as if trying to maintain the form was hurting him. He looks to be heading into the Everfree Forest.*

• Brohoof 1

@MaryxMelody

"Really? Well I guess you have reason to believe me." Maple was relieved "I don't know this Midnight breeze though. I still would prefer somewhere to stay because bringing this up to my mom would be really difficult."

She was showing general concern for fluttershy's general mental state as it would be a lot for her take in all at once.

• Brohoof 1

Dawn Streak, a red Pegasus mare with an orange mane and tail, walked through the park. She felt the pebbles beneath her hooves as she headed down the gravel path. After looking around and noticing she was alone, Dawn took off at a run. She spread her wings and then took the sky. She liked the feeling of the air whistling through her mane and battering against her face. At least until she ends up going through a tailwind and getting a big boost of speed. This particular she was heading into, caused her to fly back down towards the ground and land back on the gravel path.

"Wind's too strong today and I can't exactly do much with my wings," Dawn muttered to herself as she walked foward once more, passing by various groups of ponies at a day in the park now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lloyd

Chow didn't have the chance to react to anything. He had been prepared to answer questions about the legless dude that had popped up before, not having the actual pony just smash through the door, giving nearly everypony a scare, and drag him off before he even had the chance to say a word.

So here he now was, somewhere he didn't know, with a blade pressed against his head and this Warlock guy standing above him, saying things he couldn't understand because of the noise in his head from the massive pounding from Athriel, screaming for freedom with all her limited might. It was deafening, painful and made him too unfocused to even notice that others had shown, or that the blade momentarily went for his neck.

He wished to scream out in agony, but it wasn't a scream that exited when he managed to open his muzzle, but a feminine, somewhat hissing voice that he were having trouble keeping away from things right now.

"I. Will. Be. Free!"

With that, his head sprung forward directly into the blade, cutting down until it left a small rift in his skull. Not much, but enough to disrupt the mark that had been set there so long ago.

And then the screaming started.

Red mist shot out of his eyes and wrapped around her current host as the resounding scream almost made the room vibrate from the forceful takeover of Athriel, who floated into the air with her prisoner who were struggling, but loosing rapidly under the pressure she put on his mind. But she wasn't going to stay with him for long. His mind had been able to resist before enough to hold her down and be taken out, and she wasn't keen on testing this again unless there were no other options, which brought her towards who she could use for a new vessel among the beings in this room.

One of the witches could be an option, but they were likely either warded or would just trap her inside them, and this time with a greater spell that would quench her, and eventually silence her for good. That left Warlock, but she wasn't enough of an idiot to try her luck there. So what was she going to do? Leave with this irritating, troubling body?

The answer came within a second or so, as someone popped in through a window, having heard the screaming and wondering what exactly were going on in this normally quiet place she had taken a rest on.

She didn't have a chance to say anything before the mist shot out from Chow and hit her, causing the griffin to look like she were stunned with only a small yelp said whilst she were being taken over, but not anything else, whilst Chow fell limp and unconscious, though grabbed by the griffon in a talon that were growing dark red before their eyes

A cackling laughter would take thew place of the former screaming before the griffin looked down on the assembled nuisances, as well as her savior, though this time not looking worried or concerned anymore, as the griffin had at first. Her eyes were filled with a dark red and a malicious grin had spread on her face.

"Hey witches, you want him back? Catch."

With that, she threw the bleeding earth pony towards the opposite wall, which would be an impact that would just wound him more if they did nothing to help him, along with the head wound they'd need to do something about too if they wanted to keep her former prison around. It should either prove a point about how they didn't care for the life of their friend, or prove a suitable distraction for Warlock and her to ditch this place. They'd see soon, though either way, this was going to be fun.

FjzvfSY.png

(Visual of her new vessel.)

====================================================================

@Lloyd

Brick wall hit air as he tried to jump after the disappearing duo, but didn't manage to make contact before they had fizzled away again, leaving the group now one pony less, and an important one at that since he were a witness to what had gone on.

"No!"

Scarcity were usually a rather calm and collected being. Some anger showed now and again if she had a need for it, but usually nothing really rattled her. And yet right now, as she saw Chow be taken away by this pony he had told her off, she had a moment where her eyes widened and panic settled over her as she took a step forward.

She seemed wanting to say a lot of things, make demands and trying to find out what exactly she were going to do before she finally calmed down some more and took a dozen or so deep breaths. She needed her mind focused right now, not panicked, or she'd be useless when he needed her.

"Chow told me what they told him. His name is Warlock, former carrier of some of the elements of disharmony. More specifically, Greed and Dark Magic, and they didn't release him. he were going to break out today regardless. The others he went with are trying to find out what to do about him."

Golden looked worried at her, unable to say what exactly had gone on, but knowing that he could at least focus on this whilst thought rummaged through his mind about what things he needed to set in motion after this, and preparations in the worst case scenario. Something which didn't seem too far off, as the elements of disharmony was not exactly something that tended to bring good with them.

"I'll tell the generals to hold back from chaining them on sight if they meet them soon, but we'll need more eyes out there to find out where they went Scarcity."

"You'll have them. I'm going to get him back, and then this Warlock is going to pay for whatever he have done.

He left me with a book telling more of these elements, and dangers we might need to watch out for. It will likely be useful since he were sent here with it. Follow me, all of you. And you two, keep your muzzles shut about what you might see in here, or you will regret it. I hold you to the same vow of secrecy as Golden, and you don't break that without consequences."

With that somewhat hostile and non-saying statement, Scarcity, closely followed by the grumbling Brick, walked back to the room they had come from, where she had told Chow to put down his stuff before they went in here, including the book Iron Star had sent with him.

=====================================================================

@Trixie .

"What? I'm not hearing you come with any suggestions how to pass the time. The princess isn't here right now after all, so talking with her is kinda moot until the morning. Have to do something whilst waiting or it'll get extremely boring. Come on, there have to be something you'd want to do, right? You can't just be a grumpy all the time without any sort of patience."

If Keeneye wanted to leave, she wouldn't try to stop him, but that didn't mean that she wasn't going to follow him. She wasn't done with him just yet.

=============================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

"Trust me, I don't understand nobles in the slightest, so I couldn't tell what their deal is.

I don't really know Princess Sparkle either. Or well, I know her name, and some of the stories of what she have done over the last few years with fighting Tirek, helping to redeem Discord, and all that sort of thing, but I've never even actually seen her. I hear she's purple and kind of a bookworm, but nothing besides that."

Might be she had been here for a few weeks now, but for some reason, the sight of the princess had still eluded her. Perhaps she just wasn't looking well enough, she wasn't sure, though she wouldn't rule out bad luck either. Once at medical school, she had managed to completely miss somepony in her class for six months until he had to move seat near her. Turns out they tended to wander separate routes, and that might well be the same with the princess.

=====================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora @Shineling

The pony turned around with a tired look in his eyes. One of the workers that had just finished his shift it seemed.

"Pinkie? She's up at the stand. There's a bit of a line right now though, so might be a few minutes before you can get up there. Hungry workers, you know?"

"Oh, oh! I see her. Right there."

Anomaly's spring hooves swung up again whilst a propeller popped out of the top of her head, keeping her up int he air as she looked as Pinkie and pointed towards her with a handful of pointed signs she had gotten from... Somewhere.

"Imagination, strange person. I can think of things and I can make it. Sort of. Sometimes... Not important."

Whatever you say, just don't get into a war with pinkie over who can pull most weird stuff out of nowhere. She'll have you beat.

=======================================================================

@EQ_Theta

Mother looked worried as Lin when she left, though in a sense, she were also swelling with pride. Her children could usually not open gates here in her room, yet Lin seemed to do so with little issue. Sure some finesse might be in order, but she were young and new to her powers. Made her wonder if perhaps in time, in would be strong enough to pass a barrier she hadn't seen any of her children surpass, and literally enter another world than her own or this of her own will. Something to watch out for certainly, but for the time being, it didn't seem that pressing, so she addressed Sen instead for the time being, with a smile on her face and a claw scratching his head a little. She wasn't certain if he liked this, but it was a habit of hers sometimes as it was something her usual children seemed to enjoy.

"One day Sen, when you have children of your own, you will feel this anger too when someone tries to harm your offspring. It is a parent thing, and one that I certainly expect you will feel as well. Not too long into the future I hope though, I would like some grandchildren one of these days after all."

She held her free hand to her face and laughed a little behind the claws, hoping that Sen didn't mind her little joke too much. Well, sort of joke, but she wouldn't pressure him into things.

"I don't understand. Should we follow Lin?"

Omen interrupted, not entirely up on what she were supposed to do right now, as she looked up on her mother.

"In time, but for now, Sen were to try and cast a spell first to see if some of that amalgamation's powers have leeched off on him, and in here is a safe place for him to attempt. Sen, if you would please, let us see what you can do."

Usually Mother had some tests she could use to check these things, but it had been a long day and she needed to conserve her energy right now so they would go through this the old fashioned way until further notice.

======================================================================

@~Phoenix~ @Widdershins

A little before they would reach the area where the draconequus should be, Smokey halted and turned towards Phoenix with an apologetic look over his face.

"I just want to say that I am sorry for having dug into things I shouldn't have Phoenix. I should have known better than to focus on that, and I hope that you can forgive me my minor intrusion at some point. You have my word that I will not dig further into that subject."

Having said something which had weighed on his mind for the last few minutes, Smokey let out a small sigh and returned to walking, which soon thereafter had him stumbling upon a place where a purple and green pony with bandages around his eyes started to rush over towards a tent, whilst saying something about something being brittle. At least it sounded a bit like that, they hadn't been close enough at the time for him to be completely certain, though he could hear what he were on about now as something exited the tent.

"Please be okay, I don't want... Phew, she seems okay. Thank the earth spirits for that."

Briar hadn't thought much about things as he had rushed in, following the exit of Widdershins from the tent, but as he had gotten in there and found that Brittle were still sleeping, and seemed to be somewhat more calm as some of her random transformation parts had returned to their normal state.

It was regrettable that he hadn't had the chance to respond to what Widdershins had said before about Zecora with anything but an increasing blush, but he had kept talking and Briar didn't want to be rude and interrupt. Then suddenly he had gone in here to do something and well... Things had slipped away for the time being.

As for how the room had changed, sadly for Widdershins, his work would go unnoticed until Brittle would wake up, since Briar couldn't see it. Nor could he feel the wind blowing around in here to give him the impression of things via that, or feel out things that were earthy in here, so for all intents and purposes, he just thought this the same tent he had put her in before, where this weird, enlargement spell had been cast on earlier.

Widdershins himself certainly didn't though, as Smokey widened his eyes some at the strange sight of a being in front of him. He had heard of these kind of beings before, but seeing one for himself was... It was something special alright.

"Uhm... Excuse me? Are you by chance the draconequus who lost a claw recently?"

The wraps around the floating claw started to unravel, showing the lost piece of the draconequus to whom he thought was its owner. Hopefully at least, since otherwise it meant there were two of them in town, and that was going to spell all sorts of trouble.

@Seamore Sandwich

Blank spots, how annoying.

Zhu had a hard time with blank spots, as he called those who's futures he couldn't see, as he tended to need prep time for things to do. Beings like this however, didn't leave him that option, and as such they tended to be able to get some goo d shots in on him before he had a chance to do much. The curse of being used to see what was ahead instead of right in front of him sometimes.

As it were now though, the two of them were an even bigger issue as they had opened and subsequently run through a portal, which left him little other option than than to propel himself ahead with a strong gust of wind to be able to reach through it before it closed, which for all he knew, could end up leading him into a trap, but what else was he going to do? They had his sisters egg, and from what the Creator had said, he needed to do parts of the saving of her for the future to end as it should.

=======================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

And now they needed the sniveling doctor to open the door himself. Just lovely... She hated these heart to heart moments with strangers.

"Doctor Xeno? You need to get up and face your fears. I know it might be hard to, but if you don't, you'll just end up sitting here forever, crying and withering away. That door holds something you're afraid to face, I get that, but this isn't just something you need to do for yourself. You need to think of those who you're leaving behind out there who worries about you, and needs your help doctor."

It was the best she could think of with no real information on this guy. Trying to play towards his doctor side by reminding him there was patients and potential family out there who needed him was somewhat weak in it, but what else was she going to do? She had no idea who she were dealing with here, and she had a hard time talking folks out of situations like this at the best of times.

======================================================================

@Seamore Sandwich

"An interesting thought, and one I can agree with. Griffins are not always the easiest to trade with, unless you have done them some degree of good, are a diplomat or have somepony who can vouch for you. And neither of the options tends to start things off well.

On the other hoof, if they find out that ponies have been posing as griffins just to trade with them, things might start to go a little haywire from paranoia. I'd suggest perhaps informing some of them straight away when you have succeeded in creating the strand of chocolates, then hand some samples or your regular things out to some of them to spread the word that your candies can do a host of interesting things, some of which they might find intriguing as well. Played right, it could be a great marketing campaign to a new audience."

Scarcity perked her ears a little as she heard steps coming towards them, which soon thereafter turned out to be Brick Wall, carrying a purple box on his back.

Usually the dear boy didn't make a sound when he moved, but thankfully he knew when to be quiet, and when to make sure others knew he were coming. Day for day he really showed that he had been worth every gold that Scarcity paid him after he left the guards, which now, as so many other times, brought a smile to her face.

"Ah, excellent. Thank you dear."

Brick grunted something akin to a *thanks* and stopped when he got to Scarcity, standing immobile as she opened the box to revel a large collection of bits. And not of the small, one bit kind, but the fifties with diamonds embedded into the middle, which meant that this box could contain... Well, if it was all the same ones, then around three thousand likely, though there might be some of the hundreds in there too. It eased things to have high currency bits like this for her, since she dealt in expensive antiques most of the time, so she tended to have a good pile of these for just such an occasion.

"Now then, let us get the first payment out of the way, shall we not?"

Whistling, Scarcity started to pile the bits up in front of Penny, until the amount she had signed for where there. A thousand bits, mainly if the fifties, but with a few hundreds tossed in as well - Night's Eye opals rather than diamonds in those - ready to be inspected so that Penny could see that she were not getting cheated, nor stiffed for cash. There were what they had agreed upon.

@Twilight-Shimmer @Foxy Socks

"Well, ponies can technically eat some meat, just not all that have the stomach for it. Especially not red meat. Fish tends to be the most acceptable one, though I don't see many eat it in great amounts.

We have a few sushi bars at the coast towns, so I have seen a bit of this and that regarding that, though to be fair, it's mostly griffons that comes there. They love the places and actually sometimes comes around in flock to eat. Sometimes they can get a bit rowdy, but yeah... Nothing serious yet as far as i know."

Amazon had never personally tried fish, or any other meat for that matter, as she didn't feel good about it considering how many sea creatures she were with on a daily basis, but she could understand why others might want to try, and she couldn't exactly avoid the places in the long runs. As she mentioned, rowdy griffons could make all sorts of trouble.

Looking around as the others went on about them being where they needed to be, she didn't think... Okay, this was the place and she had nothing to say against it. Just felt like she should think something against it for some reason. Peculiar, but nothing serious as she looked at the crowd in front of them that seemed to be split into two groups.

"Seems like there's a bit of line to get up there. Oh well, gives us time to think on what we wanna eat at least, right? Oh and Stardust? Please be careful in here, okay? Your new little friend might not like all the noise from strangers, so might be an idea to have you between Foxy and me in a line, just so it sees some it knows already, as well as more importantly, nopony that is too close to you that it might think will get at you. So far Agni have been a bit protective of you."

Amazon looked apologetic at them both, though Foxy last as she had something to say to the vixen pony.

"You say you traveled a lot? Perhaps when everything's okay here, you could come to my town down west and I could show you around? If you wanna try fish, there's not many better places to get it freshly than Vanhoofer. Perhaps you'd like it too Stardust."

=================================================================

@Widdershins

"Alicorn? You mean Lord Senvious? He left hours ago. He didn't really say where he were going. He just paid his bill, talked a little to a mare called Sorrow, then left town. I suppose he thought it time to go home."

Bubble looked at Kozaky with a bit of a weary look and tried to suppress his want to call security to handle this seemingly crazy pony,though that wouldn't keep going on, as eventually he'd have to ask them to get him away before he did something really crazy. He could get him away himself too, but that would sort of require him to be stronger than this pony, and even if he looked rather out of it, Bubble wasn't exactly a mass of muscles. He were a bit scrawny in it as a matter of fact, and with no want not skills for fighting.

"Perhaps you should return to your liege and inform him or her that you arrived too later to meet him? Certainly your liege wouldn't want to be waiting for you indefinitely, right?"

@Widdershins @Shineling

Happy kept narrow eyes on Ambie, who didn't seem too eager to keep his voice down for some reason. Crazy changeling this one it seemed.

"The flames of a changeling is unique, so you're not fooling me. You're one of us. Or well, one of them, you're doubtfully like me."

Why didn't this one just admit what he were? Could it be that... No, that was impossible... Right? He had heard of changelings that had been so long in their disguises that they started to forget who they actually were, but he had always just assumed it was a scare story to keep them all on the tip of their hooves, not something that could actually happen. Yet this one seemed so convinced about things... What was the truth with this one? One way to find out he supposed.

"If you want to put it to the test, go to the dark pony over there who made my disguise falter. If you're really not one of us, that shouldn't do you anything. But if you are... Well, I would suggest you think about whatever or not you'd not rather admit what you were rather than keep on about not knowing. If you really don't though, you need to see for yourself. Better than any words I could give you."

================================================================

@genessee

"That's Troyan food for you. Spicy, flavorful, and a right bugger to get right, but so worth it if you do."

Null went back to her bowl, taking some more bites and enjoying the spice and tender vegetables. Especially the blackroot, which were normally something to fear in unprepared hooves, but here were well tasting and almost felt like butter. Void had really done well here.

"I'm kinda surprised she could make this to be honest. Even if they had the ingredients here, it's been twenty years since we ran from Troy. I didn't think she could remember recipes like this. I mean heck, we were six at the time, what can you expect from anypony at that age?"

Usually Null wasn't this talkative and open, but the homeland meal had her open up a bit with joy, which were another thing that wasn't her usual cup of tea.

"I wanna ask you something by the way. What have she been telling you about herself? Have she gone over small stuff or more deep things, like what happened with her leg and eye? Trying to gauge how comfy she 'round you."

=============================================================

@Holiday Agnaktor @Summer Breeze

Nerzhei simply nodded and took her own mask on before removing her robe and jumping into the sea. Dragons didn't really need clothing, but she liked having pockets and look at least somewhat like a civilized being, rather than a savage like most other of her kind she had run into.

Underneath the waves, she'd wait for Frosty to come around before waving him in a direction and swimming down there, using her tail as a means to push her ahead. Sort of like an alligator, but with less biting.

The dragoness would stay close to him, in case the streams tried to take him or any local wildlife got annoying, though beyond the shark she punched, they didn't really run into anything against them. The oceans seemed to not really care that much about them being there, beyond keeping some degree of distance away.

Eventually, they'd reach a rocky part of the ocean, where Nerzhei would use signs and movements to show that they were looking for a place they were supposed to dive in. She hadn't been able to modify the diving masks yet to allow for speaking underwater, so this was the next best she could do right now. The best would to use rocks to spell out things, but that seemed like a waste of magic.

With some degree of luck he'd be able to tell what she meant, and if not then follow her lead as she started to inspect the rocky walls and seafloor for an opening, but not using magic just yet as messing with the ecosystem down here could spell a lot of problems, and had to be done as little as possible. She didn't aim to destroy thousands of years worth of coral after all.

================================================================

@Dji

Being as it were at nighttime, not too many were at the park. A few couples, some that had hid there after the dragon started to march into town and began roaring before it shrank down, and that was basically it.

A few of the hidden ones however, started to poke their heads out and head towards town, whilst speaking about there being a good parlor where ponies could go and get something to eat for free, compliment of the mayor after the last days attack and destruction of homes in Ponyville. Anypony was welcome to show up and get something to eat though, which might be something that would catch Dawn's ears. This late at night, she might be hungry after all, and if not, where else to see the ponies of the town that was still awake?

Okay, she could technically break into ponies houses to see them, but that seemed a bit excessive.

Edited by Blitz Boom
Tagged the wrong one. Sorry Seamore.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

"She told me some stuff about how you two were chased out of a bunch of towns, had a run-in with some changelings and how she blew glass. She didn't tell me her life story or anythinggggg..."

Lance trailed off as he said that as he realised he had basically told Void his life story. He was unsure how he should feel about that.

Edited by genessee

@Blitz Boom

Keeneye turned around and smirked at Sorrow and folded his wings back into place. "Does showing off my fire skills count? Does making the crowd go wild count? I'm nopony to just go to a simple bar or party, thats lame." 

@Blitz Boom

Dawn's ears perked up when she beard the mention of free food. She felt, rather than heard, her stomach grumble. How long has it been since she last ate? A good five, maybe six hours? Seeing some more of her fellow residents didn't really fill Dawn with much confidence, even if it was a necessity to deal with in a town. So sighing softly, Dawn turned around and started at a trot towards the town centre. When she got there, she found all sorts of little stalls had been set up for the workers and alot of ponies were there, browsing various foodstuffs.

"Great. Interaction," Dawn muttered sarcastically to herself, not really intending anypony to hear her as she slowly walked, checking out the various foods and other bits and pieces.

@Blitz Boom@Widdershins

"Hmm about 200 strong ponies. 50 warriors, 50 well trained glass blowers, 50 builders from each kingdom, and 50 cooks each paid for by courier Draco O'Malley and I." Ancalagon said simply with a grin on his scaly face. Though he looked at the little dragoness and said "You have a question biting at your tail like a little hatchling nipping at his mother's tail. Don't be shy I'm an open book," he said with a chuckle.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom, @Shineling, @All at the town center

*Cacora thanks the pony in a compassionate way. She then makes to head to where Pinkie is. She avoids the line showing she has no interest in getting food. She approaches from the opposite side where the line was formed and waits near by Pinkie. Knowing Pinkie's Pinkie sense, she knows Pinkie already knows she is there. However, she still asks,* "Would you like an extra set of hooves to help, Pinkie? I know somebeing who can help you and maybe you can help her too."

@Everyone

*Cosmic Continued Instinctively towards the castle of the sisters magic pulsing now from him as his power is starting to go out of control. The pulses form into a random mix of Spell Matrices as the spells themselves select their own targets. Several powerful spells are aimed for the now freed Athriel and several more towards The Warlock. These spells are complex but simple, even if very ancient in their origins.*

*Targeting the thrown Chow, another spell Matrix bounces off the wall he was to impact into. This one's effect easily noticeable as an Impact Shield Spell attempts to surround Chow, as if to protect him.*

*Several other random Matrices fall harmlessly to the ground near the witches. They hold spells but not the energy to cast them.*

*The source runs into the canyon before the cast as a large explosion of magic, both Harmonic and Chaotic, discharges in the canyon and Cosmic Collapses as a Silverwinged Unicorn next to the Tree of Harmony. One hoof rests on its roots, while he himself is out cold at the base.*

*The explosion of magic was strong enough to be felt by all Elements of harmony, Disharmony, Discord and even the Princesses themselves. It is also felt by anypony sensitive to the balancing flow of magic.*

@Blitz Boom @Seamore Sandwich "I've....avoided her and the new Castle ever since moving here, the scent of that magic" Serenade shivers, her wings briefly flaring out. "Still, she needs to know....and probably Celestia will know soon" Serenade's eyes widen, but she shakes her head. "Do you think a original copy of Da Brinci's Codex Canterlotica would be a good donation to the Ponyville Library?"

@Blitz Boom @Midnight_Aurora

Astral caught Chow with a levitation spell, then cast a healing spell on him Chow, which would heal all relevant injuries, which Athriel would surely notice. She also hide a warding spell in there, so Chow could be protected by all future injuries. Iron Star smirked a bit knowing what she did. "I know what you're planning Warlock." Iron Star said, created a shield in one hoof, and a sword in the other. Them all ignoring the magic matrices, Chow of course no longer needing the shield one.

He ran to Warlock, being hit away. "I know, you have omnipotence, if anypony knows you, they know that fact too." Warlock forged a magic spear in his hooves.

Astral rushed over to Chow. Warlock swung a hoof to her. "AGH!" She froze in place, shaking in fear as Warlock held her there.

He chuckled, swinging her over to the other wall, cracking it. Then throwing the spear at her, she rolled over onto the floor dodging it. "Dang it!" He glanced to Misty who stepped back cautiously. "Why did you bring her here?" He asked pointing to her, almost concerned. "She's a little filly, you expect me not to kill her to motivate you to leave?!" He created another spear in his hoof, throwing it to Misty.

"NO!" Astral threw herself in front of it, causing it to bounce off her because of the warding spell. She lept at Warlock, extending a sword, about to try and impale him with it.

"I was just here to free Athriel, not to fight." He said hitting her chest, the air around her seemed to crack, Warlock looked at her confused as Astral fell through the cracked space in the air, then folding back on itself as it closed. He looked to his hoof, confused as that was intended to send her astral form to the astral plane. "That wasn't supposed to-" Then he was bucked across the muzzle, rather weakly and unaffected, because Misty was the one who did it.

"You killed her!" Misty yelled, assuming the situation. "Wooah!" She was then tossed away again.

Iron Star catching her this time, bringing her closer. "Astral Star, she can use her whole body to enter the Astral plane..." Misty's eyes widened, Iron star giggled as he turned to Warlock. "Have fun."

He looked confused, then was hit across the room by a mysterious force. He hit the wall, cracking it. "I don't have time for THIS!" He yelled out the last word as he was slammed into the wall, being thrown across the bookshelves causing tons of books to fall on him, Warlock throwing them off with telekinesis. "It's an Astral projection for sure." He stood up as he mumbled. "Then there's only one way to get out of this." He fell back, then entering the Astral plane as time slowed.

"You know, I had no idea I could do this either. I thought I was dead too until I realized I was able to hit you." Warlock looked to her, his limbs seemed to have returned, as his Astral projection kept them. "This'll be fun."

Warlock hit her through the wall, Astral passing through it. Astral threw a punch at him, Warlock grabbing onto her as he entered the physical realm, Warlock pulling himself back into his body. Pulling Astral back into the physical realm. Throwing Astral onto the floor. "I'm not here for a fight, yet." He growled. He floated over to Iron Star. "Iron Star, you will regret all of this." He created another sword, swinging it at Iron Star's eyes, while also disabling the Warding spell. Blinding him. "I'm going to do something to the rest of you soon enough..."

"AGH" He held his eyes, casting a healing spell healing his eyes but not able to see with them. He was no longer able to see anything, and unable to use omnipotence. Astral grabbed Iron Star, growling at Warlock. "We have to go..."

"Good look trying to find where I am, or what I am looking for." He stepped back into a portal again, heading far away from anywhere they could teleport too, but Warlock could. "Follow me Athriel, keep an eye on them as you leave." He said, holding them all in place except Athriel.

Iron Star smiled as he surrounded Astral, Misty, himself and Chow in fire as they teleported back to his house. "Okay, time to figure out how to return my sight..."

Warlock growled, entering the portal anyways. "I really need to find a faster way of getting rid of them... Do you have any ideas?" He asked turning to Athriel from the other side of the portal, which was in Warlock's home far away from Equestria, overgrown by vines and plants.

Nectar nodded, Francis too. "We wouldn't share the information either way." Nectar said following Scarcity, and Francis following Nectar.

"Um, are we keeping it a secret to prevent panic? Because that Warlock thing was pretty public considering where we are" He asked walking ahead next to Scarcity. "Or is it for some other reason?"

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

It was easy to tell anyone with an ability for magic to cast a spell. Unicorns have that ability all their lives and it comes off as second nature to them. Sen was at a loss and didn't know how to cast one. His growing dislike for magic is already present and aggravated by magical beings possessing and controlling him have only taught him to shun that kind of force in order to protect himself. The only times he will let it slide are when a gate is necessary and he needed to walk through or his healing ability, but that one is an inert ability only activating when his body needed to repair itself. Conscious use of magic is another matter. How do unicorns even know how to channel their magical talent? Trial and error?

Sen closed his eyes and imagined seeing a gate appear in front of him, just like Lin does whenever she tried to do the same. Maybe he could try to create one if magic could leach off to another individual and they could learn it like Lin did. Legion could possibly know it as if it was his own ability and he hinted he could pass off as anyone he possessed, right down to the host's proficiency with any skill they are good at. The result of this little experiment yielded unexpected consequences. A gate didn't' appear but from what looked like a ball of bright light, a small puff of smoke emerged accompanied with the sound of what ponies described as "passing gas."

"I don't even know how that happened." Sen pressed his head down to one claw in disappointment. "How does Lin do this? How does anyone learn to use magic?"

He turned around and slowly resumed attempting to conjure a gate but to no avail. There was still some deep-seated feeling he had buried and given how worried mother is right now, he had to come clean with one more thing so she'll be at ease. The timing of everything that has happened has only made him even more concerned. 

"You want to know something?" Sen began, sadly looking at Omen and mother. "About the urgency of going after Legion and whoever he's working with? I was training to be a hunter when I was younger. In the village, a hunter wasn't just someone who acted as a provider, they are protectors who vowed to never let anything or anyone harm their clan. I may not be an official hunter anymore but I still believe in that ideal. It's why I keep doing this, jumping in front of you or Lin or Omen and shielding you from anyone who would want to hurt you. I finally found something good in this life and I want to hold on to it."  

Edited by EQ_Theta

19 hours ago, Midnight_Aurora said:

@MaryxMelody, @Maple Bat,

*Cosmic chuckles* "It's more a matter of if I can survive here in my true form. I still can't hold this form for too long. I am nearing my limit and need to find a place to hide until my magic recharges. However, I haven't heard of a Midnight Breeze. Though I have heard before of a Midnight Aurora. She was one of a lost group of ponies. The children of the night. Aurora fought with Equestria during the fall of the Crystal Empire. However, when she faced off against the first appearance of Nightmare Moon. All knowledge of what happened vanished. But that is for another time."

*As he speaks his form flickers for a moment as if becoming unstable.* "Well Tardarus. My time in this form is almost up. If I don't go now, bad and weird things may happen. I can't control my power when in my true form. I have to find a magic inhibitor. That's the only way to stabilize my power for now. Until next we meet, I bid thee farewell."

*He then makes to move past the two quickly as his form continues to ripple as if becoming more unstable as the seconds pass. He also showed a look of extreme pain, as if trying to maintain the form was hurting him. He looks to be heading into the Everfree Forest.*

19 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

@MaryxMelody

"Really? Well I guess you have reason to believe me." Maple was relieved "I don't know this Midnight breeze though. I still would prefer somewhere to stay because bringing this up to my mom would be really difficult."

She was showing general concern for fluttershy's general mental state as it would be a lot for her take in all at once.

"Alright, Want to head there now?" Mary smiled softly. Sort of confused, but accepting at the same time. Smiling. Wondering why she was in this universe other than her normal one. 

@MaryxMelody

"Yea, having somewhere to know I can get some rest would be great." She sighed quietly "I'm begining to wonder if I should tell anypony else what I just told you I don't think I will for a while."

Well I'll find out why I'm here at some point she though For now just avoid calling fluttershy mom and calling discord dad and you'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

@MaryxMelody

"Yea, having somewhere to know I can get some rest would be great." She sighed quietly "I'm begining to wonder if I should tell anypony else what I just told you I don't think I will for a while."

Well I'll find out why I'm here at some point she though For now just avoid calling fluttershy mom and calling discord dad and you'll be fine.

"Alright, Follow me!" Mary starts trotting near ponyvile. Mary thought, if she could find out anymore about her!

@MaryxMelody @Midnight_Aurora

"Alright, lead the way!" she said as she started to follow her. "You know, You're a really nice Mary, I bet you and me are gonna be good friends.

She wants to know more about me I know it She thought well I best wait until we get to her house as somepony had eavesdropped on us already.

Some of the things Cosmic had said to Maple really stuck inside her brain "Goddess of destruction" and "Children of the Night" stuck out in particular. I remember hearing about the children of the night before so that nothing new however Maple knew her father's chaos magic slept deep within her but she couldn't use magic as she had no proper horn or artifact to channel her energy through but the energy it's self was still in there waiting for its chance to be unleashed.

On 5/6/2017 at 5:24 PM, Foxy Socks said:

@Blitz Boom @Twilight-Shimmer

Foxy said, "Same as Star. I travel often, so I have quite a variety experiences. Honestly, I prefer something simple though. "

Foxy then looked toward Stardust. True, he probably wasn't what they considered an average pony, but she was surprised to her them say that they had consumed meat before. "You had fish before? I didn't think we ponies could... handle it. I did hope one day...." Foxy stopped before she sounded disturbing. She wasn't normal either, but this was something that she imagined others would not like to hear. The truth is, she hoped one day she would be able to try it, even though it seems impossible with her kind. Then again, Star did, but she wasn't sure. Foxy was quiet a while, before finally reaching the open area. "Here it is... I think."

Stardust nodded "Yeah it wasn't too bad" he admitted as he continued to follow Foxy. "I hear that Pegasi actually can consume some meats, though I am unsure if that is actually true. Then Again if I can eat fish with no ill effects I suppose it is possible" he mused then giggled "I heard a rumor actually that Princess Luna has a weakness for Bacon" he said before glancing back to check on his Phoenix friend

• Brohoof 1