Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@Blitz Boom

Pinkie giggled, "Hang on Blitzy!" She chirped as her hair wrapped around Blitzy slightly, like a soft pink seatbelt, before jumping off the building with a "Whee~!!"

Storm smiled, "I'll have to plant it under my house then, and get some pear cider at some point." He replied to Anomaly, as he watched his adorable little pet helping herself to the tree's fruity goods. "I'm sure Jessy would really appre-oof!" Storm was cut off by Pinkie's landing on his back, causing him to collapse from the unexpected collison, all fours sprawled out the the sides. "Ugh~...." He moaned slightly, "Pinkie, what have I told you about jumping on me?"

Pinkie looked thoughtful, "Umm~... Always land on your head?"

Storm nodded slightly before standing up, Pinkie still standing on his back, "You know how sensitive my back can be after all." The blue Pegasus winced and stretched a bit, causing his back to pop a few times. "Ah~.. much better."

Pinkie giggled and looked towards where Blitzy was still dangling from her mane, "So Blitzy, did you have fun? I know I did!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@EQ_Theta

Hmm, seems like there really wasn't anypony here. Curious, she would have thought that she were wrong about why she were sent here. Yay her she supposed.

The cave didn't seem the same either as she wandered through it. To make portals she had to take some note of the landscape the places where she went, and she had a vivid image in her head about how the walls used to be different. More crooks and crannies in this place by far, and if it wasn't because of the familiar glow that led her on, as well as her senses about this place matching what she had from before, she would be thinking that she had been sent to the wrong place.

It could also be a trap considering how led on she were right now, but as she approached the ball and it started to show some kind of copy of Sen, it didn't seem like it. Legion had acted differently, more in her face and cruel about things. This one didn't, and she knew it was alone too. There wasn't anypony near she culd sense at least, though if this really were the orb? Why had they... Huh.

She had used the time the orb had used to speak to her to also think about what were going on in this place, until it showed her some kind of image of what were happening in the village, and how legion had taken the healer, the new elder, and more importantly, Sen and Lin.

The slight feeling of a bad kind of warmth spread in her chest again. Had been there a few times and the more it happened, the more Omen got the impression that this were indeed anger. it would fit with what she he had seen the other times when it happened at least, though it was worse this time. Peculiar, but not something she could dwell on, as she moved herself from looking at this and towards the orb manifestation instead.

"Tell me what I have to do."

She didn't care that she might get damaged herself by this orbs power, morphed into some kind of monster from the added magic or whatever else might end up happening to her. It didn't matter when the alternative were to leave her family to be used by Legion, and perhaps her unformed siblings to be drawn in by the promise of new masters. Mother wouldn't walk away from that, and neither would she.

===================================================================

@Midnight_Aurora

"Yes, about that. The doctors noticed a blockage of some sort when they were patching you up. We hoped that perhaps you could shed some light on what this might be? It didn't seem physical or dangerous, and from what you say, you don't have any physical issues beyond exhaustion."

"I assume the wings have you puzzled as well, correct?"

"Not as much really. We have seen it before, though that did seem to require an active magic source from what I've been told. Trust me, with Princess Twilight, anything magical tends to happen one way or another."

"Hm, peculiar. However, to return to the case at hoof, perhaps if you came along with any medical records of what you saw, he might be able to answer more specifically? As you noticed, he were unconscious after all."

"Ah, of course. Hold here for a few minutes please."

Belladonna would await the pony to exit the room before saying more, at which point she would direct most of her attention towards Cosmic.

"I figured I would refrain from asking about the wings. You're clearly not an alicorn, so it did seem odd, but not overly pressing. However, that is besides the point as it stands right now. She will return soon, and you would do well in having a story ready to tell her, if you wish to leave. Considering everything, I might suggest that you inform them that you wwere testing a wing spell, then something hit you and you blacked out. The last you would remember were wandering towards town, and then the next thing you wake up in here.

As for the blockage, it didn't sound life threatening, so they can't hold you with that unless you spin some degree of tall tale with it. Might I suggest you simply tell them you have no idea what that is, but that you will return if it does not get better? I have doubt that you are actually unaware of the extend of this thing, but I am quite certain that there would be a substantial amount of questions if you do share openly with the nurse, and your leave would be made rather difficult."

She would be quiet after that, awaiting his rebuttal. She could only suggest what to do to get through things efficiently after all, she could not force him. Not without infecting him with a mind-numbing poison that would make him more prone to listen, but she would keep that to herself for the time being. Both because of some degree of ethics, and because quite frankly, she wouldn't want to waste that one if she could help it. The ingredients for that were not easy to find this far from Griffinstone, and her chances of being in that area soon were minor.

==============================================================

@Lloyd

"Perhaps you could. I can say for sure though, that little sister is well aware of us from in there, and seem to remember me well with how angry it seems. Imparted some of your memories after you trapped me in this thing now, did you little sister? I wouldn't be surprised. You always were a devious little witch."

Athriel had risen the orb and and spoken directly to the orb, finding all kinds of morbid joy in knowing that Sapphire could at the very least hear them. She seemed quiet now, likely to try and hide from Warlock, but that didn't make Athriel any less pleased. Quite the opposite: it meant her sister knew something could be learned from her, and that she was scared of what they might figure out.

"She wouldn't go quiet like this if she didn't think you could do it. Do what you must, but give this thing back afterwards. I want to feel her suffering closely as we ruin her legacy."

With that, the possessed griffin put the gem on a nearby flat surface where Warlock could get to it. She didn't want to risk throwing things with this one. Sapphire was not getting a chance to just slip out that easily.

"Knock yourself out. I'll go look for the map you showed me earlier. Might be that I don't know exactly where the other elements are, but I did force some general descriptions out of a few of my former team before Sapphire got to me. It's a place to start."

A piece hidden... Where dragons rose. One embedded into... The alicorn amulet, hidden but found again... Another buried in the shrine of forgotten years. Those I... Know about, but only one of them I know... Where is buried. Which one I don't... Remember anymore. A temple. Guarded eternally...

Those had been Athriel's words to Warlock when she were luring him into setting her free, and of those, they had only went out and found one of them. The alicorn amulet were something she had felt another with lately, so that one would be harder to find, but the last one, from where the dragons rose, that was a thought.

A fool would just go to dragon land and check, but she wasn't sure that would be it. Dragons had been around for a long, long time, and their origins were unlikely to be as simple as this. Otherwise, it would simply be too easy. No, she were going to need information, and for that, she needed the map first. She had a few possible places to circle out.

@Lloyd

Morning Dew stood silent as a statue as he were told the apparent fact of the matters, thinking about how much validity to put into this, as well as how the two in front of him appeared to be. Especially the foal meant he had to take some consideration to not start to go too hostile. Might be she were a fugitive according to his orders, but she were still a filly, and that required a certain degree of restriction on himself.

"Normally I would think this story of yours to be simple nonsense, yet parts of it fits in with some questions I had. Mainly about that statue, and why it had never been an issue before.

As it stands however, I can't simply let you go freely. There are still holes in this tale that is unconfirmed at best, and the outstanding warrant for your arrest is extensive. I will offer you this proposal though. When you are both capable of doing so, follow me to the castle, accept to wear a cuff that will suppress your magic for security reasons, and then plead your case to Ambassador Golden Nights. He will be willing to listen if he can see that you are not threats, and I vouch for your need to speak with him. Things may have happened in the last few hours that will collaborate your side of the story further since I was last in said castle."

it were a chance, but with how things were going right now, they would need to take a few to get anywhere with this case, and worst came to worst, they would have them within custody whilst the others were found, though he hoped it would not come to that. Arresting foals and blind ponies didn't seem right to him.

"I can guarantee your safety as long as you travel with me. I don't tolerate those coming willingly to be harmed, no matter the circumstances, and the troops knows this."

====================================================================

@Lloyd

A short laugh were heard outside by Golden at the little remark as he told the guards to find the generals as quickly as they could, and inform them that he were with guests, not prisoners. He'd go back in again after that, shaking his head ever so slightly.

"My apologies, it have just been a long day and your concern for some reason struck a ticklish point, if you will. I can assure you though, that you have nothing to fear. The generals will not attack you unless you pose a threat to me when they see you. I did bring the message along though, just to be on the safe side.

From what they said, General Screecher is currently at the forge with a soldier. They will inform them shortly, though it will likely be ten minutes or so until they arrive. May I offer something until then? I would not wish the throne room of Canterlot to not show hospitability to guests. Some tea or other warm drink perhaps?"

==================================================================

@Lloyd

Benny took a hand over his forehead, feigning drying sweat off.

"Phew, feared the worst there for a second. I mean yeah, I'm sad that Dew is not on point anymore, but considering the other way generals tend to vacate the job, and with all the trouble going on the last few years... Gave me a right scare."

Getting a bit more relaxed again after that, he took a few steps back towards the scorching forge and kicked it with his back left leg, which made a pony scurry out from behind it and further into the building to sort some finished armors around.

"Sorry about that. They're noisy and needs to be reminded now and again that I know they're there when they listen in. But my antics aside, it sounds like you needed some armor then General? What's your preferences? Something to match those shiny wings of yours?"

He took a step forward and looked at said wings with a claw under his chin and a noise of *hmmm* going over him.

"Interesting design. Magically infused I'd take it? Should be simpler than getting them set with your nerves at least. Not something I've seen before though... Perhaps in quieter times, I'll have a chance to chat more with you about this? Could always use more ways to help the troops.

But as I said, How'd you want your armor to be set General? Might take some time if it's more outlandish things, but I'm always up for a challenge."

===========================================================

@Foxy Socks @Twilight-Shimmer

"I think he's still alive. He was here yesterday at least, though right now I have no idea what went on. I mean just look here."

Anomaly's avatar switched round from the tree to a musical stand with a node book on it, which flipped around and showed a page of what seemed like machine-typed papers, dated a few years back with small pictures of ponies here and there.

"I can't get the entire script because somepony is a huge stick i the mud, but he did let me have this page that shows he were skulking around the station yesterday. No idea how long he were here, but thinking I can find some kind of clue around here somewhere. No hurry though, plenty of fun to be had in town, and it wasn't like I was looking for him anyway. Just a happy coincidence. Bet he'll be surprised after not seeing me for the last like, three centuries I think? Time is strange."

The pages flipped again, and this time they went to what looked like a page from a notebook, accompanied with a giggle.

"I also nicked some of the authors diary. He gets nosy again, I'll start reading it out loud, and I don't think he'd like that. Lots and lots of whining in this thing. Jeez.

Anyway, enough testing the writer. How about your foa-"

Anomaly got cut off when an anvil fell down and crushed her avatar, accompanied by a chuckling laughter from up high.

Took a bit of time before the avatar got set up again, now small and growing on the anvil like a little flesh-eating plant with big eyes.

"That hurt! Meanie human... I'll get him for this later.

As I was saying though, your foalish mind is going strong, but how about like, the adult side? Isn't it odd not to be able to see others i the eyes? Well, besides me, but that doesn't count. Anvil made me tiny. Also, what if you find yourself a little maaarefriiiiend? What'll happen then?"

Anomaly teased the stallion in the colts body, but it didn't appear as if she meant any harm with it as she turned on her stilk towards Foxy and gave out the tiniest rawr, trying to seem all intimidating clearly scaring everypony.

"I don't really know what happened to him. One day he was just gone. I figured he had things to do, but without him to talk to, it got all sorts of boring eventually. One of the reasons I went out to explore. couldn't hurt after all, right? Well, except for the mare who's uhm... Seemingly sleeping. Good she isn't shaking I suppose."

=================================================================

@BloodDrops

"Abandon you?! Do you have any idea who that..."

Nerzhei stopped herself, closed her eyes and drew some deep breaths between clenched teeth. She had been close at exploding at Blood there and she wouldn't. She were better than her primal instincts, and better than this biting rot-bag. She just needed to calm herself a little before she set the both of them on fire. And only one of them would be an accident.

"That dragons you saw is called Ancalagon. He is the oldest dragon on record, and if he had come here in full size, he would have trampled the entirety of the town and this forest in one stomp. Something which might well have happened if he had been in a bad mood.

So yes, I left you to make sure that he wasn't irked on to destroy everything, and I would do it again if the chance came, because I couldn't risk the ponies in town getting on his nerves without some kind of mediator. Thankfully, this wasn't as needed as I had feared, but this is the sort of thing you can't take chances with."

They had been walking as Nerzhei spoke, her moving fast to keep up with them, and keeping Lyriel between herself and Blood. For all intents and purposes, Lyriel was on good terms with Blood, and less likely to be rotted away from a touch. Quite frankly, she wasn't sure if that was even possible, but considering how he had the pony in her lap before, and the trees around them wasn't dying, it was likely safe.

"When we get there, may I ask if you would like one too Nerzhei? I would feel bad or not asking."

"...Yes please."

"Splendid. Perhaps I will enjoy something as well whilst you eat. Not meat though, in case you wondered Blood. I have found by painful experience that attempting to eat that is quite unhealthy for me. But ah, we should keep moving. We would not wish to delay your nightly feasts, do we my friends?"

@dosey doe

"Oh would I ever! Where do I sign? Oh, and entry fee likely, right? Hold on, I have my bits in here."

Sorrow took hold of the somewhat large rodent skull around her neck and shook it a little, which made a small pouch fall out. It would likely not be able to carry more than say, 50 bits at best, but it was fine enough. A few of them were high currency ones, and really, she didn't spend a whole lot on the road anyway. Mostly it was just some dinner and fun stuff, so she didn't have to bring much of her bits with her.

"I swear, best place ever to store these. Nopony ever wants to check the skull, hehe."

Well except for legion, but they thankfully seemed to either be asleep or just passively watching again. Or the little ones slept. It was hard to keep track of them in there all in all.

@Dji

"Awh, why ignore that? I thought it was a pretty good reading. Not one I know I'm afraid though. I don't read too much poetry, though I'd come to a reading if you made one. You got a good voice for this stuff"

She'd likely grow bored, but she'd still do it now that she had given her word. Hopefully that wasn't going to be a thing that'd happen, though she did really think that Dawn should try out as a reader. It was pretty good when she had been talking, even if poetry tended to bore Pop.

"And yeah, I know it's a bit of a silly fairy tale to like, what with it being for foals and all, but I just find that there's so many layers to the characters the more I read through it, and it fills me with wonder and a hunger for more. Sure I have taken a bit of flag for it, but eh, long as you enjoy it, and it doesn't hurt anypony, there's not a problem with going against the norms, right?"

===============================================================

@dragon4111

Last sneered a little at Ancalagon's comment, though she didn't openly growl in his face as she really wanted to.

"If Princess Luna falls into darkness, we will gather, and we will fight her. If she can be helped, we will do everything in our power to do so, and if she can't, then we know what must be done.

Remember what I said: We fight for what she stands for, and we will die for that, and for her if she stays the same. But that doesn't mean that we won't be the first ones to strike her down if there's no hope left.

Why are you so interested in bashing my duties anyway? What is it about my loyalties that you find worth mocking? I can't see it being any different than you standing for your guild. Surely you know what it means to have others devoted to you, and what you stand for? Would you mock them for that, as you mock me for my devotion?"

She didn't think this dragon worth more than the princesses. he could be all big and tough, but he were not a ruler, just a boss. Yet still, to prove her point, she would draw the parallels and think of him as a kind of miniature ruler, over a people with no land. A king of gypsies at best.

================================================================

@~Phoenix~ @Widdershins

Smokey stayed for a few minutes after Phoenix had gone out like a light, watching her rest just to make sure it was genuine, and because he needed to fight off his own urge to just plummet down into the next tent and snore the night away. Sadly, he had something he needed to get done first, though it was nice to see that at least one of them had a peaceful rest.

And if anypony knew what was good for them, they would keep it that way.

He chuckled a little over that thought. Seemed like he had gotten protective all of a sudden. What wouldn't Phoenix think if she knew what this sentimental fool were thinking?

That thought kept him going as he turned on his heels, and quietly exited the tent before heading back to where they had parked Widdershins. In case the ashen draconequus were still there, he'd stop resisting he urge and go over to poke at him, and see what was what. If he wasn't there however, hed have to just stand with a grim expression on his face and think about where Widdershins were, and what problems he might be unleashing somewhere.

=====================================================================

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

"I'm sorry about this, but we can't linger here forever."

With that, Ziggy would speed up and charge towards Serenade from a few meters away like a zig-zagged bolt of lightning, aiming to just straight up grab hold of the mare and zoom toward the forest. She couldn't remember in that moment if Serenade had the weight of a siren in this form, but she didn't have the option to just wait and see. If Serenade did, Ziggy would likely just get hold, and then zoom ahead in a downward path that would hopefully not hit something. If her friend didn't weigh a good deal, and had it like a pegasus right now however, it should be fairly easy to get her zoomed over to the lake with the force of her movements keeping Serenade with her, though it was going to be a bumpy ride. Not everypony could handle her wonky flight style without getting queasy.

========================================================================

@Shineling

"That was awesome! Can we try that again?"

"Well, I would, but your brother-thing looks all sad when I think about it. We better start by getting that frown upside down."

*snap* Was all that was heard before Molotov could launch his protests, and he couldn't afterwards, since there was a banana in his muzzle, forcing it into a smile, though the look he gave the draconequus that were visibly laughing at this, was all but friendly.

"The best part? Eatable glue. He'll have to eat the banana if he wants to talk, so a bit of quiet time to do other weird things, like... What to you think is fun, explosion pony?"

"Fireworks!"

Blitz didn't even have to think about it. If there was one thing she loioved, it were to set the sky on fire. And no, not literally Anomaly, put down the gasoline please. Aaawh...

"Huh, Fireworks... Not sure if I can do thart, but lemme see."

Rummaging around her mouth for a little, she tossed a little of this, and a little of that out, which included a water balloon filled with scratching powder that 'accidentally* hit Molotov, before eventually she'd shut her maw and scratch her head.

"Now where'd iI put it... Oh hey Stormy? You got something behind your ear."

Anomaly reached forward with a glimmer in her eyes, and pulled from behind Stormy's ear: A cob of corn the length of a bench.

"No wonder your jokes seems so *Corny* hah!"

Bursting into laughter, she fell on her back and in her small fit, coughed something up that might be fireworks. It had a fuse and seemed like a large firecracker at least.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"Abandon you?! Do you have any idea who that..."

"No you don't tell me anything" Blood commented helpfully.

"That dragons you saw is called Ancalagon. He is the oldest dragon on record, and if he had come here in full size, he would have trampled the entirety of the town and this forest in one stomp. Something which might well have happened if he had been in a bad mood.

So yes, I left you to make sure that he wasn't irked on to destroy everything, and I would do it again if the chance came, because I couldn't risk the ponies in town getting on his nerves without some kind of mediator. Thankfully, this wasn't as needed as I had feared, but this is the sort of thing you can't take chances with."

"So hes overweight then if he could stomp on everything. Did you suggest a diet plan? Or maybe ask him to cut down on food a little? Your not a very good friend if you don't help him out" she added with a snort. "Anyway i could have stopped him with my infection, though you would have probably got angry" 

"We would not wish to delay your nightly feasts, do we my friends?"

"No im hungry, I could eat a dragon, or somthing bigger" she remarked letting out a yawn as she trotted, this trotting made her sleepy too. She would probally need to see somepony about her issues after this as well. She looked at the tree "Tree I think your my better friend, Nerzhei is very judgemental, I don't like judgemental ponies"

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

The avatar of Sen stepped aside and provided a path to the orb to Omen. I gestured her towards the object while the images of the occurrences at the village disappeared into thin air. A barrier around the cave grew smaller and moved to follow Omen's path as if the entities residing in the orb wished to protect her long enough for her to use a counter spell and undo all of the damage created by Solasan many years ago. 

"Grasp the orb and focus. In order to combat the entity known as Legion, you must be just like Legion. Assume control of the victims he has taken, current or previous, and speak to them as he does. Legion's words are their words, and his actions are their actions. You must reach out to their true selves and urge them to break through, let your strength flow from yourself to them. The other being you call Solasan... his magic will be disrupted, undone. Your companions will be freed from petrification and all magic from both Solasan and Legion will funnel back into this cave and return to the orb. Rest assured you will be unharmed but if you are interrupted, Legion's victims will be freed but their minds will be destroyed and your companions will remain encased in stone for eternity."  

The first faint sound of footsteps outside the cave grew as the faster hunters approached, along with several possessed villagers. Solasan stood behind and ordered them to break the barrier protecting the cave's entrance. Sen and Lin were nowhere in sight, still petrified and stuck in the village. A second avatar taking Lin's form emerged from the orb and approached Omen while the first one ran back to the entrance to reinforce its defenses. 

"Hurry!" The avatar of Lin yelled. "This is the only chance you have to set things right!"  

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

"There's no problem in going against the norm, no," Dawn shook her head. "But, there is one if it contradicts what I think. And I don't think you'd like what I'm thinking," she added in a more quiet tone. Dawn sighed to herself before rubbing her eyes. Maybe going out in public and talking with actual ponies was a bad idea. Only bad things can come of it, right? Then why is Dawn still sitting and talking with Circle Pop? She should have gone off the moment they split to get their food! "Pop, was it? Here's a good read. Twenty Sixty Four."

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom
"Oh, don't worry, it's only two bits for a class, and you just pay as you go. That way if you change your mind, you don't have to worry about waiting 'til the end of the month to cancel or anything, and if you have to miss a class, it's no biggie!"

Dosey pushed open the door with her hoof and held it for Sorrow.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Twilight-Shimmer @Blitz Boom

Although Anomaly was addressing Stardust, Foxy jumped a bit when she "marefriend," as it was one of those words that quickly caught her attention when spoken. Foxy relaxed as she realized she was just talking to Stardust, just playing around with them. Foxy had reasons for being alert for that word, as she always worried one day somepony would find out one of her deepest secret. Though she may not have much of a chance with them she-

"Well I see. I hope you two meet again soon. You should make new friends too, though maybe you already have some?"

Foxy suddenly felt weak, like she couldn't stand straight up well, as she hadn't even eaten anything yet. Of course, she probably should go back, but the pony at the front had some issues with the new visitor. Exhausted, Foxy said "I am sorry, I had not eaten much today. You see, we were coming here, and then... this happened."

"Listening to you was nice, but um, you want to come with us inside? Of course, if you have other plans, that's alright." Void was sleeping it seemed, which would make things a bit difficult. Even so, the Foxy pony trotted over to her and attempted to wake her up. Slightly tapping the sleeping pony with her hoof, Foxy hoped it would be enough.

"Listen, are you able to get back up? Um, it's alright, she won't hurt you, I promise." Not sure if she would convince her, foxy turned back looking at the Draconequus. Anomaly was a strange pony, but Foxy trusted her.

At least she won't read the bolded letters in orde... Foxy please forgive m-

Edited by Foxy Socks
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Warlock levitated the gem over to himself, grinning. His eyes turned white, seeming as if he went blind. While Iron Star was able to do this without magical energy, Warlock did need magical energy, so he couldn't do it often, and Warlock could only use it to read minds. About a minute later his eyes turned back to normal, and he let out a sigh of frustration. "Seems they just put the element of greed back where it used to be, how typical." He said with a hefty sigh. "Well that means we have to check the canterlot archives to make sure it is there. Which is likely to be more guarded after the last time I went there." Warlock lifted his hoof, wincing in pain as a warding spell, a permanent one resistant to anti warding or magic spells, etched itself into the bottom of his hoof. "You'll have to apply one on yourself too, even if you don't want to invade the canterlot archives, we still need the advantage." He said putting his hoof down, looking to the gem. "Speaking of advantages, who should wear this?" He asked, levitating it over to himself, letting the gem sway as the smoke inside seemed to be tired out.

"If you have any questions about what I said, you should ask them." Iron Star said, standing up off the floor. "And I accept those requirements, wearing cuffs isn't unusual for me."

Misty slowly scooted forward, nervously standing on the floor, but falling over. "Um, I will wear cuffs too, but you'll have to keep carrying me." She said still laying on the floor. "Still need to recover after, earlier."

Astral nodded. "I haven't had something to drink recently, so some tea would be nice."

Nectar walked over to Golden. "Golden, I should bring something to your attention." She looked to Francis. "I could send my army out to search for the Warlock figure. Francis knows what he looks like, so he could lead the search."

"Lead it? I can't lead anything, and I'm not exactly leader material anyways." 

She smirked, raising an eyebrow. "If I say you are leader material, you are leader material." She looked back to Golden. "Apologies I hadn't thought of this earlier, it only occurred to me just now." She said shrugging with a somewhat embarrassed look."But do you have anything to add?" She asked, then finding a chair, sitting right next to Astral.

Iron Wing extended his wings, allowing him to get a better look. "I actually would prefer if all the armor pieces had this enchantment, to make them lighter so I could fly with it." He said, then retracting his wings. "And they could be designed to slide underneath each other, to allow for armor pieces over the joints." He explained while trying to use his hooves to express his idea better. "Should keep in mind with the enchantment it could be made out of a really tough metal while still being light enough to fly with." He put his hooves down, looking up to the dragon. "Sound good? or do you need more input to do your work?"

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

@Foxy Socks

Stardust shrugged looking at Anomaly. "A relationship for me is impossible beyond friendship, my body cannot, and will not ever age beyond this ever" he replied then tilted his head a bit "as to my mind, as i said before it fluctuates based  on various factors" He then smiled brightly then hopped onto Foxy's back "though being the size of a five year old does have some perks, I will always look cute, and can get piggy back rides"

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom (I'm very sorry for the inactivity! :()

It seemed Lance had simply blinked, and when he opened his eyes the world around him had basically gone to chaos. He looked over at Void, and quickly fell into a panic upon seeing her passed out on the ground with something else also unconscious lay on top of her, while Null seemed to be trying to push it off. 

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod."

One part of him screamed HELP HER, you bumbling idiot! while another part was telling him to panic. Usually the panicking side would win, but this time, something happened. He quickly rushed over to help Null.

"What even happened here?", he remarked as he reached her and began to help lift the creature off of Void.

• Brohoof 1

@EQ_Theta

Omen nodded and walked forward as she were asked. Even if she hadn't had a master to give her orders for several millennia, it fell natural to her to obey now that she knew she had to. It wasn't exactly the same, as her head were swirling with questions she began to understand she wouldn't get answered this time, and back then she had always had more to ask, but considering everything, her head clearing up would be a help.

As she walked forward, the questions and half experiences she had learned over the last few days escaped her mind as she did hers to clear her head for this. Several things she likely would have needed to understand would be gone from this, and had to be relearned, but it didn't matter anyway. She had the time to learn several things over again, but only the time to help her friends now. The trade-off of information were secondary to that.

Getting to the ball, she took a hoof forward and grasped hold of it, trying to following the exact orders she had been given in the most precise way she knew how to.

"I don't understand you spirits. Whatever you have been through, this magic, none of it. But there is a lot out there who needs you to pull through now, and free yourself from Salosan, or they will be lost. My family, yours perhaps too, they're all trapped by him, and it needs to stop.

It says you need strength for this, yes? Then take it from me. I don't need it as much as they and you do right now anyway.

I think this is when I'm supposed to take control."

How she were supposed to do this was a bit alien to her, but her best bet where to keep her hooves on the orb, then focus on it as much as she could, which were easier now that her mind was less crowded by questions. On what exactly she wasn't sure, but she supposed it were a sort of reaching out, which would mean she had to try and focus on whatever she might end up hearing or feeling in there. An outstretched hoof of sorts.

She wouldn't move a muscle unless the ball would cause her to go into spasms or collapse from taking too much energy, nor woul she respond to anything going on around her. There was only this glowing orb right now, and she had to try and pull whoever were in there away from Salosan and towards her now.

Here was hoping it would end well.

@Midnight_Aurora

==============================================================

@Lloyd

"I'll take her. She's my sister, and I want to torment her with my presence. Especially now that she knows I'm going to make her little descendant suffer."

Athriel hadn't answered at first, rummaging around a pile of books until she found the one with the map in she had tossed before, but she had when she started to fly back towards Warlock whilst flipping through the pages.

"Bah, this isn't going to be helpful. I can circle all the possible areas I want,  but the birthplace of the dragons won't have a huge, glaring landmark. It's never that easy. I need a book of draconian history."

Putting the book on a surface near her so she knew where it were for another time, she'd take her right talon up to her head and carve a ward into her skin, just below her right eye. It wasn't as effective as the ones Warlock or the other witched had - she didn't have the magical energy or know-how of those things anymore - but it would make for some minor protection at least. Unless they lingered too long, that would do fine anyway, though this sort of thing would continually drain her magic. Considering how much she had used earlier, she would give this ward an hour tops before it would stop working. Earlier if she had to do anything else with her magic.

"Hand over her prison and we'll be on our way. And we better hurry up before they have the entire palace crawling with guards. I want to get in there, find what we need to and get out before we can raise much of an alarm. We don't want to leave them clues about our whereabouts or actions after all, right? We already have one team of annoying fools on our tails and having to deal with more will waste our time."

@Lloyd

"For the time being, I don't. It will slow us down, and with the current situation, we'd need to be on our way as fast as possible. Considering everything, that would be now."

Dew went over and picked up the now awake filly once more and placed her gently on his back, before going into a corner and pulling out some line from a fishing rod that had been stashed in the corner..

"Chains is too conspicuous on the way to the castle, but this should work well enough in making sure you do not get lost. Stand still for a moment sir."

Fashioning the fishing line into a minor noose and tightening it around his tail, he'd reach the other end of the roughly meter and a half line towards Iron's muzzle.

"Sturdy and not as easily watchable unless you watch for it. It should suffice to ensure you do not get lost from me even if I move somewhat faster than before, yes?"

====================================================================

@Lloyd

"The kingdom would greatly appreciate any help that it could get your majesty. I will admit that the thought of asking for this came to mind before, but it would not be appropriate to ask you to put your people in jeopardy like that. We do not know the extend of how much of a danger this Warlock pony is yet after all, nor Athriel, and I can't ask civilians to get involved unless there is little choice. Still, we will not turn down the assistance, though i ask that you please do not bring your people in unwarranted danger. These two seem powerful, and the more to apprehend them at once, the better our chances would be."

Whilst he had been talking, Golden had written down on a slab of paper for some tea and a small assortment of refreshments, which should not take too long, but you shouldn't rush tea if it were to taste even remotely good. Let the staff have their five minutes to do things properly and not stress them in the process.

"On the subject of Warlock and Athriel though, could I perhaps ask if you could share what you know miss Astral? You seem aware of far more information about at least Warlock than we do, and everything we could know would be helpful. So please, whilst we wait for our tea, would you educate us some more on what we are against?"

@Lloyd

"Sturdy, moveable, focus on having the joints be flexible, and enchantments to make them lighter. A good choice there, though a minor thing - and trust me on this - you don't want too many layers in this Remember that you're the general meant to be out at day, and a better cover means you're gonna be boiling in there with your specifications. Not an issue though. Dew had the same issue and needed a cooling spell added, so I've worked the kinks out through him to add it in without giving you a half frostbite."

"I recall that. I still have a hard time believing he didn't take the armor off when he felt it start to chill."

"Well you know how stubborn the old pony could get. Also, I sorta asked him not to so I could adjust things a bit better. Did a number on his coat, but that's not something I can go into bigger details with. Might be he's retired, but I know he'll be here to smack me in the back of the head if I go into details.

Anyway, General, could you follow my direction for a bit? I need to take some measurements, and you two need to get out of here before you sweat yourself three sizes smaller."

Benny would reach back to his tools and pick up a measuring tape and a slab of rock. He used to write stuff down on paper, but then he began to increase the temperature and it all went up in flames... It was a whole, awkward thing. Besides, rock were sturdy, would take a bit more to crumble up and forget.

===========================================================

@Foxy Socks @Twilight-Shimmer

"Waaait a minute. I see that. You lo-"

Another, small anvil fell from the air and landed down on Anomaly, stopping her in saying more as her avatar went splat again.

Aaaauwh. Why did you do that? I didn't hurt anypony. Besides, wasn't I supposed to be blackmailing you with staying out of things right now? I have your diary.

Oh please, like I'd leave that open to be seen. You have nicked a piece of text from a book about depressing food..

I did wonder why it kept mentioning relish... But still, why did you whack me?

Because you don't mingle in pony's love.

Oh come on! She haves a crush on Princess Luna, how can't I mention that?

Say one word about it, and I'll plant a memory in everypony's head about you cackling maniacally next to Tirek when he came to town some time ago. Might be that's not true, but who do you think they'd trust? A memory they all have about something happening in front of them, or the draconequus when all they really know about your kind is that you can be real troublemakers?

...Fine, but you're not allowed to use that threat ever again. It's not funny.

There was silence for a bit until the two anvils cracked in half on top of one another, and a filly made from metal with a lobster claw growing out of her back popped out and scratched herself behind the ear.

"Just ignorew what I were going to say. It sort of... Popped out of my head? Yeah, that sounds right.

Also, why do you ask if i wanna go inside? The food isn't inside it's out here on the parlor sort of thing. Just look. There's lines over there, and ponies getting fed, and I think I see the weird changeling thingie from before is getting his head eaten by a squirel. hehe, this place it awesome!

Saaaay, Stardust? Wanna get a piggyback ride now to the food line? I can just move the claw to my tail instead I think. Shouldn't be much of an issue, and the author promised he's done tossing anvils."

Grabbing hold of the claw, she broke it off and popped it to her flank, having now two tails. Kind of, and leaning down a bit to give Stardust some room. She wasn't that much bigger than him, but she were made of metal. pretty sure she wouldn't buckle under.

=================================================================

@BloodDrops

"He's old enough to have seen anything and would suspect you the second you got near, plus his black fire would make you into a fine pile of smoldering ash.

Also, I was there to provide diplomacy to keep his mood well, not lecture him. I'm not suicidal."

"Now now, enough of that friends. Let us calm ourselves, and feast in the bounty of nature."

Lyriel took her hands down into the lake and gently wrapped around a fish that laid itself in her hand. It was a rather large one with not much time left as it were regardless, so it would make for a fitting meal, without harming the smaller ones that neeed to grow and spread the population further.

It took a few more minutes before another would lay down on top of it, which were also a rather big one. Both were equally of a size that should provide a substantial meal to either of her two friends, and as if they were made of glass, she gently lifted them up from the water and into the cooling, evening air.

"I thank you for your sacrifice. May the earth mother smile upon your spirits."

A simple snap of the neck and the fish would be out of their misery, though she couldn't do that herself, which is why she handed them to Nerzhei who snapped their necks for her. Lyriel couldn't bare to see animals suffer, and to end life with her own hands were unthinkable, even with small minds such as insects and fish. They couldn't fathom it as severely, so it were less cruel in her mind, but it still didn't mean she could end life on her own.

"I ask that you please respect their sacrifice and eat yourself full of their bodies. I do not wish life to be ended in vain."

"Sure. Catch short stuff."

Nerzhei dropped the fish a little from Blood, though if she were reactive, she might be able to catch it with her muzzle before it hit the ground. It was rather large though, so she might go down with it. Heh, that'd be a sight.

@dosey doe

"Two bits? That's a pretty good deal. Better pay up front."

Taking two bits out of her pouch, she handed them over to Dosey before putting her pouch back into the skull. Her little keepsake in so many more ways than one, hehe.

"So what sort of dancing do you do here? Tango or something like that? Can be a problem. I'm likely taller than most of your crew, and it gets all sorts of weird that way with tango at least. Or was that waltz? Hmmm... Meh."

@Dji

"Well, speaking about the norm... Could I perhaps ask you what you think about dragons? "

It was a little awkward to ask about for her, and she did sit and roll her hooves a little in a involuntary reaction, but it had been part of what she had meant before. Pop knew that it might seem like a weird jump to go from books to this, yet she were considering Dawn a friend, and wanted to run something by her that might test what she would think were okay, since it were kinda far out of the realm of norms.

"...Oh neat, a book. Never heard of this one before, though I bet it's good if you recommend it. Thank you Dawn. I'll promise to take good care of it and get it back to you intact."

===============================================================

@genessee @Widdershins

"This big lump had a fit, knocked himself out and fell over Void, who then had a fit herself. going unconscious. It's a right mess and I want this damn stallion off her so I can properly beat him stupid for making her pass out like this!"

Null sounded pretty agitated, which were little wonder considering the scene in front of her. Her mood could be unstable as it were, but anything going wrong with her sister and she got closer to the red field, and this Ambie character who had popped down on her like this were really starting to push her into a point where smoke might rise out of her ears, metaphorically speaking.

A few hooves from them, the humaling still struggled with the rodent crawling around his head and opening it's huge jaws that seemed unfitting for such a small creature to bite him further. He wasn't screaming, but being attacked by what felt like a sentient needle bag were really starting to hurt, and the pain was too much for him to focus on using magic.

ll6kZAQ.jpg

(Full credit for this googled picture to the creator Exoxotica, which I found out after a good deal of time on google. I would post a link but some of her work are a bit more saucy it seems, so best to google the name and you'll find her link easy enough at your own discretion)

It was impressive how something that seemed so innocent, though strange, could have a maw that large, but hey, not without a reason that Ziggy called her a mimic. Lot of stuff under this cute exterior.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz Boom

Soon after breakfast, Will Guide followed Alonsus to the Castle of Friendship in the back of Ponyville. He was intrigued by how Princess Twilight is said to be very well-read and whose books might be the key to getting his memories back. As he first looked upon the shimmering castle, he was reminded of the many castles he's seen in Disney fairy tales, especially one that's home to an once selfish Prince who got turned into a beast until he could learn to love. 

"Alonsus?" Will shyly asked. "Are you sure this Princess Twilight can help me?"

Dosey laughed as she took the bits. "Oh, you don't pay me silly, I'm just the teaching assistant. But I'll give these to Miss Steps for you. And don't worry, we teach pretty much everything here, and you can dance solo or with a partner, whatever's most fun for you!"

Inside the large hall, only Hoofer Steps was there, setting up for her class. Dosey introduced the two of them and handed over Sorrow's two bits for the class. "I was thinking we could start her out with the beginners today?" Dosey told Steps as she helped her set out the mats and other things. "Very good. You have any experience?" Miss Steps asked Sorrow, in her heavy accent.

@Blitz Boom

Lance nodded as he continued to push against Ambie.

"Fair enough."

Usually he would retort with something along the lines of isn't that a bit harsh? but he saw no real reason to, both because Void had been injured and because Null was mad as ever and that he could have been telling her the world was ending and she wouldn't have cared. So instead he kept his mouth shut, ignoring the scuffle with the humaling.

(edited)

@Blitz Boom

As Omen touched the orb and cast her spell, the golden glow grew intense, shining brighter than it ever has. The barrier surrounding Omen changed into what can be described as a web, a network of paths starting from herself and stretching outwards in all directions. The terminals of these connections pulsed red, an indication of Legion's control but as some have heard Omen's words and changed into blue pulses. Some fought back in the only way they could and regained their control over their own; there was no way of telling who was in charge of a body occupied by two non-corporeal beings but some seemed to eject a kind of wisp that travelled back to the cave. One trail of gold light followed another and the red pulses slowly changed until more than half of the web glowed blue.

Solasan's desperation grew as more and more of his power faded. He threw in his remaining forces at the barrier, the strongest and most resistant to being released by Omen but even some hesitated and slowed their assault. The last of Legion's immediate presence faded in the village and the first to be freed from one possession now waited for Omen's commands. Just outside, Solasan's evident weakness took its toll on him but the last of his strength wavered and diminished with one punch to the face courtesy of elder Ghilan, knocking the simulacrum unconscious. 

Everything seemed to be going well from the outside and the avatar of Sen lowered the defenses at the cave entrance. Ghilan came running as fast as he could into the cave to find Omen at the center of a magical web, slowing down once caught awestruck by the display but returning to a distressed demeanor once the former has worn off.

"Omen! Your friends are no longer petrified but they're not moving or responding, just standing and staring into empty space. There's also this little drake climbing and crawling all over Lin. I tried removing it but it keeps climbing back on her and refuses to leave her be. I had them brought to the healer's hut if you want to see them." 

The avatar of Sen approached Omen and interrupted Ghilan, who quickly tensed up at this sudden appearance and unsure what to make of the images of Sen and Lin. "Terminals glowing blue are individuals that will obey you and you can opt to release them. They will return to normal in time. As for your companions, we wish to examine them. Unstable magic used improperly or out of desperation could have lingering side effects. Finish up here then send the orb and your companions to a safe place where we can conduct our analysis, preferably away from the village."

Two terminals still glowed red but that made enough sense. Two red dots, two siblings... there isn't much to say about it other than there's still some work to be done to get things back to normal.

"We have discovered new information," Lin's avatar quickly added. "The being you call Solasan has been incapacitated but remains. This development is unforeseen; a being born of the orb's magic should have returned to its source but not this one. We wish to look into this and request the being be taken to a safe place as well.

Edited by EQ_Theta

@Twilight-Shimmer @Blitz Boom

Foxy raised an eyebrow while Anomaly was "crushed" by anvils. She no doubt knew thanks to... well never mind that.

"All right then," Foxy said, trying to get used to all of Anomaly's many forms. She wondered how it felt, to spontaneously morph into a new figure. Though, judging how often Anomaly does it, it doesn't seem too unpleasant for her.

Foxy realized everything was outside, the line not too far. Looking at Void, Foxy thought it would be best to leave her alone. Foxy quickly trotted over to the line, or as swiftly as she could in her fatigued state. Well, I have been under worse conditions right? Not that this makes it feel any better. Well at least finally we are there.

@Blitz Boom

Pinkie was busting a gut (Not literally) laughing about Molotov and the banana smile when Anomaly spit out an explosive device some explodey looking thing. "Oooo~" Pinkie exclaimed, bouncing over to look at the firework that Anomaly had coughed up, "That looks like it would be pretty fun!"

"Be careful" Storm warned, watering the fruit tree with some pear cider he got from.. somewhere.. "I don't think Mayor Mare would be happy if that causes any problems with fixing things."

"Awww..." Pinkie pouted, having really wanted to see what the firework could do. "But.. But.. Fun pretty explodey thingy~.."

"I'm not saying we can't use it." Storm amended, munching on a muffin, "I'm just saying to be careful about setting it off, I know Blitzy mostly knows what she's doing, but you can be a bit reckless Pinkie. Well, both of you can be, but Blitzy's more used to handling explosives."

"Psh, I know how to handle explosives!" Pinkie replied, nonchalantly flipping a hoof at Storm as she rolled her eyes, "This end goes away from ponies and you put fire on this end!" She finished, pointing at the fuse and the opposite side of the fuse. "See? I know how boomy things work!"

@Blitz Boom

"You dropped it?!  It's a good thing we have a replacement back at the camp," Skye said furiously.  "Listen, you'll have to lead the way from here on out.  I don't think he would be able to see your future with your pendant still on."  Brooke gave a silent nod as they made their way through the trees.  What they didn't notice was that they were now being followed.  An Earth Pony, the one from Zhu's vision, had been waiting for their return, ready to take back something that should never have been taken.

On 6/3/2017 at 3:34 PM, Blitz Boom said:

@Midnight_Aurora

"Yes, about that. The doctors noticed a blockage of some sort when they were patching you up. We hoped that perhaps you could shed some light on what this might be? It didn't seem physical or dangerous, and from what you say, you don't have any physical issues beyond exhaustion."

"I assume the wings have you puzzled as well, correct?"

"Not as much really. We have seen it before, though that did seem to require an active magic source from what I've been told. Trust me, with Princess Twilight, anything magical tends to happen one way or another."

"Hm, peculiar. However, to return to the case at hoof, perhaps if you came along with any medical records of what you saw, he might be able to answer more specifically? As you noticed, he were unconscious after all."

"Ah, of course. Hold here for a few minutes please."

Belladonna would await the pony to exit the room before saying more, at which point she would direct most of her attention towards Cosmic.

"I figured I would refrain from asking about the wings. You're clearly not an alicorn, so it did seem odd, but not overly pressing. However, that is besides the point as it stands right now. She will return soon, and you would do well in having a story ready to tell her, if you wish to leave. Considering everything, I might suggest that you inform them that you wwere testing a wing spell, then something hit you and you blacked out. The last you would remember were wandering towards town, and then the next thing you wake up in here.

As for the blockage, it didn't sound life threatening, so they can't hold you with that unless you spin some degree of tall tale with it. Might I suggest you simply tell them you have no idea what that is, but that you will return if it does not get better? I have doubt that you are actually unaware of the extend of this thing, but I am quite certain that there would be a substantial amount of questions if you do share openly with the nurse, and your leave would be made rather difficult."

She would be quiet after that, awaiting his rebuttal. She could only suggest what to do to get through things efficiently after all, she could not force him. Not without infecting him with a mind-numbing poison that would make him more prone to listen, but she would keep that to herself for the time being. Both because of some degree of ethics, and because quite frankly, she wouldn't want to waste that one if she could help it. The ingredients for that were not easy to find this far from Griffinstone, and her chances of being in that area soon were minor.

@Blitz Boom,

*Cosmic nods in agreement.* "Both are simple. Mana field overload could be used to speak for the cause of my blockage and as for the wings, I had already something in mind. It's the memory behind them. I was testing a modified runic circle or Spell Matrix Field. The Matrix Field is a new thing me and a friend was working on and I was testing it for my friend, the name of which currently eludes me at this time, and it backfired on me. I would rather have myself come to harm and know I may be okay, then have another hurt on my behalf. It was a simple mana flow miscalculation."

*He makes sure she isn't back yet as he speaks. He then asks quickly after.* "That good enough?"

@Blitz Boom

"Dragons? Hate them," Dawn said simply after finishing off her final hay dog. She then looked at Pop and raised a brow before looking at her suspiciously. "Why'd you want to ask? That's not a really normal question." Dawn didn't think that dragons would come up at any point in her life and since her mother instilled a hatred for them, it was only natural that Dawn would feel the same way. She then sighed and looked away and down at her forehooves resting on the table top. "With the book ... I could ... probably lend you it."

@Blitz Boom

Miles hugged his brother.  His tears stopped flowing.  He was at peace.  Charlie scurried into the elevator, within which the floor counter seemed to be going up, even though the doors were still open and the elevator didn't look like it was moving.  They would however feel the elevator climbing back to where the dream should have been.  A second set of doors opened on the opposite side of the elevator, showing the dream halls.  "You did good here," Charlie said to Vivid.  "You just saved his life.  Without you, I'm afraid she would have been trapped there forever, locked within her own mind.  I would have had no idea what to say to get her to open that door.  We make a great team.  Would you ever consider-"  Charlie's sentence was cut short as Charlie faded out of view, waking up again where Zhu had left them.

@Blitz Boom

Penny led the way to the police station.  When they arrived, Penny asked the Pony at the front desk, "Is Detective Nickelbits here?"  The mare rolled her eyes.  "He's at his desk," she answered, gesturing toward a desk with a tilt of her head.  The desk was a mess with case files piled high with a half eaten donut resting on top of everything and a small trash barrel full of wrappers from various types of treats sitting next to it.  The piles were so high that you couldn't see the pony behind them, but you could hear mumbling and the flipping of papers.

@Moonlit @Seamore Sandwich

Ziggy doesn't respond at first, but instead goes over to the pond and pops her head down into it, taking a few slurps iof water and generally just doing hers to cool her head down, even if her mane did end up dripping wet from it once she lifted it out of the lake again.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that Serenade. I totally forgot about how you were with changelings, so when I saw that weird looking one I didn't think. Thankfully Fah'Lina helped to get him away, but... Now I'm kinda worried. You think our mimic friend is okay?"

Thinking over what she knew of the mimic, how nimble she were and how her teeth wasn't that easy to get out of you once it got stuck, Ziggy eventually made a small grimace.

"Or perhaps I should rather think about if the changeling is okay. That little squirrel copycan be a real pain if she sets out to get to you, and is about as easy to get off as a leech. Except it doesn't work to salt her. I tried, and that just made her more angry.

But anyway, how are you feeling Serenade? is it getting a bit better?"

On 2017-6-5 at 8:12 PM, Blitz Boom said:

"He's old enough to have seen anything and would suspect you the second you got near, plus his black fire would make you into a fine pile of smoldering ash.

Also, I was there to provide diplomacy to keep his mood well, not lecture him. I'm not suicidal."

"Now now, enough of that friends. Let us calm ourselves, and feast in the bounty of nature."

Lyriel took her hands down into the lake and gently wrapped around a fish that laid itself in her hand. It was a rather large one with not much time left as it were regardless, so it would make for a fitting meal, without harming the smaller ones that neeed to grow and spread the population further.

It took a few more minutes before another would lay down on top of it, which were also a rather big one. Both were equally of a size that should provide a substantial meal to either of her two friends, and as if they were made of glass, she gently lifted them up from the water and into the cooling, evening air.

"I thank you for your sacrifice. May the earth mother smile upon your spirits."

A simple snap of the neck and the fish would be out of their misery, though she couldn't do that herself, which is why she handed them to Nerzhei who snapped their necks for her. Lyriel couldn't bare to see animals suffer, and to end life with her own hands were unthinkable, even with small minds such as insects and fish. They couldn't fathom it as severely, so it were less cruel in her mind, but it still didn't mean she could end life on her own.

"I ask that you please respect their sacrifice and eat yourself full of their bodies. I do not wish life to be ended in vain."

"Sure. Catch short stuff."

Nerzhei dropped the fish a little from Blood, though if she were reactive, she might be able to catch it with her muzzle before it hit the ground. It was rather large though, so she might go down with it. Heh, that'd be a sight.

Blood wasn't the fastest pony in the world, it slapped her full on in the face, though she didn't fall over just looked pointedly at Nerzhei "You did that on purpose" she growled at her, she had half a mind to bite the dragon, though that wouldn't end well. She just snapped up the fish and ate it whole, bones and all. It would all come out the other end anyway. She licked her lips, that would suffice for now. 

She then blinked at the dragon? "So a lift is outside of the question right?" she asked.

Good thing she couldn't infect the tree, she trotted up to the Lyriel tree and tried to climb on it. She had mild success.  

@Blitz Boom @Seamore Sandwich Serenade nods, "It's okay, Ziggy. Everypony makes mistakes" She takes deep breaths, trying to stop from hyperventilating and to calm herself down. "I'm sure Fah'lina is fine." Her chuckling turns into coughing before she stops, "To be honest Ziggy, being around so many I got the urge to sing..."