Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When would be the birthdays of each member of the Mane Six?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Well, so far only Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle have had a birthday in the series, and other than the fact that they all appeared to be in the summer (possibly spring for Twilight), we don't really have any idea of dates.

• Brohoof 1

The MLP reviewer DigiBro made a video about this same topic.

He explores it in great detail and it's quite easy to follow.

• Brohoof 1

pinkie pie birthday is 3 may according to what pinkie pie said in episode (a friend in deed) 

she said that her birthday will be after 75 days,so her birthday date is 75 days after the date of the episode

• Brohoof 2

Idea. Whatever date a birthday episode for a pony aired in real life, we use that as their birthday. Lame idea I know, but until we have something concrete thats all we got.

Now, who has a record of the date each episode aired.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

@@HorsesandMOARGaloar, as a thread already questions the birthdays of the Mane 6, I am locking this thread to limit duplicate discussions across the forums. Furthermore, as the topic indirectly requires/ has provoked replies concerning show canon as the basis for determining these dates, perhaps it would have been more appropriate for Show Discussion. Please keep in mind to check for pre-existing threads regarding your topic before posting, (which can also be done by googling keywords and 'site:mlpforums.com'), and to consider the most suitable location for your new thread. I have provided the link to the older thread below, many thanks. :)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/10954-mane-6-birthdays/