Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of car do you drive?

Vox

:lol: Jeff Dunham drove something just like that. He's the only guy better at self-deprecation than I am. Look for the videos where his characters mention the blue Prius.

*finds a video and watches it*

...Are you just trying to make fun of me? :/

:lol: Jeff Dunham drove something just like that. He's the only guy better at self-deprecation than I am. Look for the videos where his characters mention the blue Prius.

I have it on DVD. And I think I posted it on the CTAM thread a few days ago.

• Brohoof 1

as of now I don't have a car but I want this to be my first

2005 Ford E-150 Cargo van without the side door or windows

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2014/08/14/14/46/2005_ford_e-150-pic-6486842320766649012-152x114.jpeg

there is something about these white vans that I love still haven't figured out what that might be

plus it will be very useful for when I move out of my parents house in a few years

• Brohoof 1

I have a dark gray 2008 Prius. Very fuel efficient, but terrible in fast traffic sometimes.

No, just the mere mention of a blue Prius calls that to mind. :lol:

How dahr you make my special somepony feel made fun of for even a little bit :angry:?

*hits Wind's plump rump with a fish*

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 1

as of now I don't have a car but I want this to be my first

2005 Ford E-150 Cargo van without the side door or windows

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2014/08/14/14/46/2005_ford_e-150-pic-6486842320766649012-152x114.jpeg

there is something about these white vans that I love still haven't figured out what that might be

plus it will be very useful for when I move out of my parents house in a few years

That's cool, I requested someone on DeviantArt to make a 2010 E-350 for me for an MLP/Twisted Metal series he was doing. He made a sketch but hadn't finished it yet.

I have a dark gray 2008 Prius. Very fuel efficient, but terrible in fast traffic sometimes.

How dahr you make my special somepony feel made fun of for even a little bit :angry:?

*hits Wind's plump rump with a fish*

OMFG you drive a Prius, too? lolololololol :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I drive a Nissan Maxima.

(It was my sister's first car and she gave it to me for free when I got my license).

2012 Dodge Avenger. It is literally the best car I got, also a huuuge upgrade from my 1992 Honda Accord I got when I was 19. It has SiriusXM pre-loaded, bluetooth, and pretty comfortable seats. It performs as a sports car, and I loooove it. 

2006 Acura TSX. The new WRX does look nice, though...

I have a 2009 Kia Spectra

(I really want a Fiat 500 Abarth though.)

*looks at your avatar*

You drive that thing like a bat out of hell don't you?

2006 Acura TSX. The new WRX does look nice, though...

*looks at your avatar*

You drive that thing like a bat out of hell don't you?

That car does not inspire me to drive it anywhere near it's limits. A 500 Abarth probably would...