Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?

Blue The Pikachu

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?  

171 users have voted

1. 1. Would you:

• Date/Marry them?
    • Simply befriend them?
    • Ignore them?
    • Hate them?

Well... I would at least I could finally get an answer to this question

But I think we'd just be friends and have a weekly hour meeting to whine about stuff while sipping tea.

We would never marry or date... as I would think our weaknesses would be the same... and they are of the variety that would cause disaster if both parties have them.

• Brohoof 2

Dude, even I get tired of myself sometimes. Anything above just befriending would be asking for trouble.  :lol:

That said, someone who is exactly like me in every way barring swapping a Y chromosome for an X chromosome would be kinda nonproductive for me. We'd think exactly alike, so we wouldn't be able to cross-reference if any ideas of ours are kinda dumb.  :P

She'd be the kind of person I'd only talk to occasionally, like when I'm feeling down, need to vent, or wanna try something derpy in a video game. ;)  

I would ask him to marry me, immediately hahaha. 
I don't care about looks or something, so I hope you don't mean that he would look exactly like me, but then a male version.. Maybe (well not even maybe, I'm sure) that would creep me out.. But if he had the exact same personality? That would be great. Not that I'm perfect or something... I'm far from perfect. (I don't wanna be with someone who pretends to be perfect as well) But I felt misunderstood so many times, and I have these weird enthusiastic emotional outburst that I can't share with anyone. So it would be nice if we could be over-enthusastic together, and we would just understand each other 100%! :D

I'd make a terrible pun and then see if she retaliates with one of her own. For example:

Me: *throws cheese grater at her* "If you had a shred of dignity, you'd fight back." 

Her: *throws cheese grater and hits me in the face* "I'm sorry, but it was for the grater good."

Then we'd do something like listen to Owl City, or exchange life philosophies, or make more puns.

I really hope I have a double.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would first befriend her just to get to know her personally. And then date her after finding out our similarities. That would be interesting if that somehow happened to me. We would get along really well and understand each other well.

We'd both be shy as hell, so I'm not sure how we'd even get anywhere, unless someone locked us up in a room or something. I'd love to become friends with her, though, and eventually try dating and so on- I'm sorry, I just can't resist shy girls  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I'd keep her locked in a cuddle till the end of time and just be so sweet to her and know that she'd look so cute when she's embarrassed; there's no other way!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

OMG?! An exact copy of the opposite gender of myself? I'd befriend, date then marry her. That'd be a dream come true. We can understand each other perfectly, there will be no quarreling, no issues, no differences, just plain harmony and understanding. That'd be the perfect life. 

Edited by Snivinerior

oh my gosh, I wouldn't know what to do!

I probably couldn't handle seeing it.

Being transgender, finding a version of me but only the gender I've always WANTED to be, well...

I wouldn't be able to stand being around them. Not because I hated them, but just because it would be such a glaring reminder of what I feel I should have been all along.

• Brohoof 1