Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?

Blue The Pikachu

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?  

171 users have voted

1. 1. Would you:

• Date/Marry them?
    • Simply befriend them?
    • Ignore them?
    • Hate them?

Since I am quite weird I would do some things with the female me as long as she is up for it (And it would be me so of course she would be) If I explain anymore I will get banned or something heheh.
In all seriousness though I would likely go into public with Female me and do some public pranks and mess around with her for ages, god two me's is like an energy bomb waiting to erupt xD

• 5 years later...

I'd go to her ask yo the weather we having been amazing right she'd be like yeah it's been very good. Yeah nice that's nice so what you doing later today because I have some free time and I'm just dying to spend it with you. Now if she's like me she would realize right away my game and probably walk away which is why I would already have a my chemical romance song playing she'd ask uwu is that mcr? It is, with a smile I'd say mainstream but classic right at that point she is already wanting to go for it but I'd invite her for a coffee so we could get to know each other then I'd ask her to marry me.

We’d either be friends or we’d be enemies. Maybe frenemies. I’d probably find me equal parts argumentative and relatable. 

Would be kind of weird, in the past I've wondered what it would be like if I was that person, would they be anything like what I imagined or be completely different. I would just befriend them though.

• 2 weeks later...

It would certainly be an interesting experience. Seeing how competitive I can be, I could imagine a female version of myself being some sort of rival.

• Brohoof 2

Either be jealous, or be sad. Both being bad of course, since knowing ones own body, seeing someone that has it better, or share the same problems, no matter what gender, is tough.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Feel pity for them since they would be as ugly as I am. I wouldn’t want to wish that on anyone 

Aw come on I doubt you're that ugly. :P Post a picture of yourself in the post a picture threadddd

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, The Ultimate Bolt said:

Aw come on I doubt you're that ugly. :P Post a picture of yourself in the post a picture threadddd

Nah, I am that ugly. I make Frankenstein look like Prince Charming.

And nah, I’m never gonna post a pic of myself, I don’t feel comfortable doing it.

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

2 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Nah, I am that ugly. I make Frankenstein look like Prince Charming.

And nah, I’m never gonna post a pic of myself, I don’t feel uncomfortable doing it.

That's fine I'm just messin around with ya. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Ultimate Bolt said:

That's fine I'm just messin around with ya. :adorkable:

I just realised I used a double negative there, let me just edit it

And k lollllll keep on messin round like a 12 year old :P

(edited)

@Princess of Bolts 🔥 I believe you did not read the OPs post haha. We are not talking about apperances only more like personality. So like yourself but not necessarily the same like as you.

Not to mention those who say they are ugly is a self esteem thing most people are you know normal looking haha.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1