Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lightwing

Lightwing

Well recently i made a folder for (will organise).... and it keeps filling and filling up XD

In how much time did u gather them?

Since a year and a half,I think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Lightwing.

U religion faith ?    :ooh:

I'm agnostic theist. I don't really believe on God or any religion,but I don't have anything that denies its existence.

Why all the shipping?

On all my time here,I believe that you're actually the first that asks me that.

Honestly,not even I know why do I like shipping that much. I just remember that,since I was very young,I enjoyed to pair up characters from multiples cartoons,and bet with myself if they ended together or not.

About why do I do it here to...Is because people has fun with shipping here.

Think about it. People likes having fun,and I enjoy shipping people (with a reason,of course,i never do it without one),and the thing is that,if people likes fun,and my shipping allows people to have fun,why wouldn't I do it,specially when I like that people has a good time?

Also,I admit that i actually met a lot of awesome people through my shipper life,so it also helps me to make new friends(something that it takes me some time) and have a better time on this place.

Tl;dr= it's a goddamn win-win situation for both sides

Why did you choose the username you currently have now, and who is your favorite Fire Emblem character?

My username originates from a mispelling on a game,8 years ago,where I spelled Lightning with an W and not with an N.

The time made its magic,and ended becoming a trademark of mine,and my main mame everywhere I go.

About favourite Fire Emblem character...I'm not really sure,i like a lot of them,although I got reallly attached to Ike,the main character of the Tellus saga (FE9/10) for various reasons,being one of them that is the only main character that is not a noble,which spices up the story on many ways,along with a great development through FE9.

Also,he's goddamn OP. Best affinity+Aether is killer.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

really late answers ftw

What are you scared off D:? D:Þ

Nothing. Really. Absolutely nothing. Not even scorpions.

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color or the internet?

Pegasus, earth pony, or unicorn?

Blue

And pegasus. Because Cupid pone c:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

favorite memes m8 ?

90% of the memes that I like enter in a context that not many users will be able to understand, so let's go with the 10% that people can actually get.

This is my favourite, by far:

80ivZjn.png

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/21/2017 at 5:55 PM, Vulcan said:

@Lightwing

*Activates Phoenix Down on Thread* 

Favourite Food? 

WELL, I MISSED THIS FOR MONTHS, DARNIT ;;

My favourite food though? Probably lasagna, without a doubt. I could make an argument for pizza or burgers, but lasagna would win me over everytime.

16 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Why can't I think of a good question to ask you?

You tell me, yo. But to be fair, you did ask a question, even if that question was just why you didn't know what to ask, so victory I supose! :P 

16 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Can I have five dollars?

*gives you 10* For you? I would give you... I don't know, but I would give you something good 100% of the time!

11 hours ago, VengefulStrudel said:

What's your OTP? Not restricted to just MLP. :muffins:

Actually... That's a surprisingly difficult question, because lately I haven't given a lot of thought to non-MLP shipping. May I hold on this question until later down the line? :twi:

4 hours ago, Samimami ZaaZ said:

What do you think life is about?

About shipping, of course!

But to give a serious answer for a change, life isn't about suffering, but it isn't about just enjoyment either. Life is a pretty long race that seems to go at a snail pace, but that snail pace gives you the oportunity to look for a reason worth continuing that race. There might be times where it will increase on speed or others where it goes on a halt, but there is always something out there to keep going, be it a person, a dream to chase, or just something of your choice.

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Why are you not answering your questions? :umad: 

You are seeing me literally answering every one of those questions. The real question lays on my head though... *goes to your own ask thread* :maud: 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lightwing said:

Actually... That's a surprisingly difficult question, because lately I haven't given a lot of thought to non-MLP shipping. May I hold on this question until later down the line? :twi:

Of course! I'll wait here and eat some popcorn while you think about it.

155.gif

• Brohoof 1