Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming games that make you rage

The Pixelated Pony

On 11/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, Charlie said:

ELO hell is real and is perpetuated by idiots who I'm pretty sure are playing with their monitor turned off

This is a thing in Paladins ranked too, and it's irritating. I swear I report somebody every 2 or 3 matches for just being a moron. 

But yet again, you can't spam "I Need Healing" with your monitor turned off. :unamused:

Games don't really make me 'rage' as in literally get angry, but I do get frustrated by bad level design or game balance sometimes. I haven't really played games over the past year, though, so I can't think of any such examples off the top of my head.

• Brohoof 1

Touhou Project is simply soul crushing. It's so stressful trying to make it to the end without continues, and whenever I come close and think I have a chance at actually beating a game, I choke and die in the most frustrating ways possible and it makes me wanna die IRL x.x

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play call of duty until they started releasing them for xbox one now:BornAgainBrony: and booooy that game sure makes me rage on whenever I have 1 more kill left for a sure expensive killstreak,only got killed from campers,quickscopers,shotgunners,slideshooter's,and dude's running around with a pistol knife combo!!!:lostit:

Edited by Princess Moony

Cuphead

Sonic 06 was a rage fest I’ll never forget. You never knew when you were going to just fall through the ground and die. Or glitch through a wall and fall to death. The loading screens drove me nuts too. It’s a shame too because Silver to this day is one of my favorite characters

Crypt of the Necrodancer made me rage quite a bit. It was difficult for me to figure out. It does have a cool soundtrack.

• Brohoof 1