Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you were being bullied at Canterlot High?

Andrebeccus

After a week or so getting used to Equestria, both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna agree that you should go to the Canterlot Highschool to learn more about their culture. Soon gaining the agreement of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Princess Cadence you find yourself sitting in a history class being lectured at by the teacher. Also, you can hear murmurs throughout the classroom such as "hairless ape" and "freak." After class, ponies seem to give you a wide birth and continue gossiping about you. Suddenly a larger stallion than you comes up and starts pushing you around. Enough said, you go home in a bad mood and very tired. What would you do?

Probably wouldn't give a flying damn until they start threatening me and my friends, then I'll feed them their teeth.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

If i was being bullied currently by a bunch of snobby girls i swear i would punch them in the face soo hard they wont fucking remember what just happened.

On a serious note i would most likely give them Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears c:.

Considering you represent an entire species: keep your head down, and don't cause serious trouble. Focus on your school work, and probably tell an authority, such as Cadence or Twilight, or whoever's in charge of the school.

Beyond that, violence seems like a nice thing, but one that would screw up your reputation even more--only instead of tainting your relationship at school, you may taint the relationship you have with ponies that matter more outside thereof.

Stupid kids' opinions only matter so much, y'know?

Even if I had 1-3 friends in the whole of school that saw beyond that and became a friend, I'd just put more energy into making them happy, or maybe drawing them crud. If I had no friends? Still focus on school and tell an authority, and just deal with it knowing my actions have large consequences, and I'm only hurting myself if I choose poorly.

Edited by SFyr

If i was being bullied currently by a bunch of snobby girls i swear i would punch them in the face soo hard they wont fucking remember what just happened.

On a serious note i would most likely give them Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears c:.

with candy so nasty, they'll wish that you'd punched them! >:3 I see the genius in you.

personally I just ignored them until they lost interest, and if they don't lose interest just keep ignoring them.

if they become violent, tell on them.

Edited by Lucky Star

...I'd stand up for myself the best way I know how. If somepony pushed me around, I'd push back. If they took a swing at me, I'd knock 'em out cold. :okiedokielokie:

I'm not hard to get along with, and if somepony decides they don't want to get along with me, I won't throw the first punch, but I will always throw the last one. :derp:

That said, there are better ways to handle things. If they're just teasing you, ignore it if you can, or tell somepony among the staff if you can't. B)

(That last piece of advice for school is also good for the internets! :muffins: )

I'd try to stand up for myself, but I'd also let the teachers or principal know as well. It's fine to stand up for yourself, but they're also likely bullying others as well. It's best to let the officials know of your plight so they can potentially stop the torture happening to others.

Teh, bullies are just depressed morons who take it on others

I've never been bullied, but I'm smart enough to know what to do, even of they are big or strong, I'd smartly get at them by challenging them or questioning their commentary or actions, making them look even more stupid than usual

Remember, brains beats bronze, know what yiur getting into and how to prepare for it