Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies worship Satan?

Cloud-Kicker

O_O WOW Just... wow

I do agree with you there... Why do people do this. We like a cartoon can't people get over that and leave us alone

Yes the cartoon was made for girls but it does not mean it's against the law for a boy to watch it!!! and i really don't see how it means we worship satan O_O

"OH LOOK that guy likes a cartoon... That must mean he worships Satan"

NO JUST NO, It's stupid. Am i the only one who thinks we should not be nice to these people? Think how stupid they are being!!!!

I must not be the only one who thinks we should not be nice to these people... These anti Bronies??

Edited by Codelyoko373

*face palms, face desks, face books, face walls, etc*  OH Joy as the stupid morality lines are blurred YET once again by dumb people.  I read all the posts I see here, and honestly I still can't believe that the lady even said that to begin with.  OK I can see SOME reasons why people automatically levitate towards it being "gay"; (just a few things they'd see it as) Rainbow dash carries herself in a tomboyish way, its "a girls show to begin with" There are very limited amounts of stallions shown, and it just looks emasculating to most people.

But seriously? this makes me laugh.  I'm Christian, and yet I accept people no matter what.  I may not be for LGBT movements personally, but I respect and accept your choices.  I don't like people who worship Satan because I think it's wrong, but I don't ram it in your face.

It's like the lines of reality and morality can't even be drawn anymore because "Society as a whole" has written it's own laws outside of the government laws. (EXAMPLES; hopefully not true statements otherwise I'm one sad brony)

Have no God? Going to Hell

Have a God? Wrong one, go to Hell/Evil person

Like MLP? Gay/Stupid/Unfit to be alive

LGBT? Either accepted or wanting to be hunted

Mental Illness/issues? Crazy,stupid,unfit for life

Arsehole at work? Getting ahead in life

"Holy person" at work? Gets nowhere.

I mean just how darn stupid does it have to get?  Why can't we as a whole human race just stop bickering and deciding for ourselves in "collective" sorts what should and shouldn't happen?  At this point I think we should as a "collective" push to have a Brony Pride day where we march in every major city to show that we are different then people call us >_<

Hold on but.....

DAFUQ 

I don't understand

I am tired. but the joke was that prior to reading the thread I was under the impression that we, as fans of the show, did worship Satan. (I do not literally). Then after reading aforementioned thread and being informed that we collectively do not worship Satan, I would then have to dismantle the altar that I had constructed in his honor (cus that's what you do) and cancel my upcoming animal sacrifice.

to make it concise.

just found out we don't love satan. tears down satanic altar. no longer sacrifices goat.

Edited by RainbowSoldier
  • Brohoof 1

Don't judge others least they'd judge you. I guess this lady has completely forgotten about that. It's sad how some people overreact to things like this. It ruins other people's day and an opportunity to try something new...is lost...all because of someone judging someone else. Just another example of hypocrisy in our society. I just don't get how us Christians read the Bible, pray to God and proclaim his word. Yet, when we see something different, like bronies, we be like "Oh you like ponies, well you're a pedophile so burn in hell!" It breaks my heart to see how we've tainted ourselves into judging others because of cartoon pastel ponies.  

• Brohoof 1

Don't judge others least they'd judge you. I guess this lady has completely forgotten about that. It's sad how some people overreact to things like this. It ruins other people's day and an opportunity to try something new...is lost...all because of someone judging someone else. Just another example of hypocrisy in our society. I just don't get how us Christians read the Bible, pray to God and proclaim his word. Yet, when we see something different, like bronies, we be like "Oh you like ponies, well you're a pedophile so burn in hell!" It breaks my heart to see how we've tainted ourselves into judging others because of cartoon pastel ponies.  

I appreciate that you can do both love the lord and ponies. It is pretty sad, that something like religion(not necessarily Christianity)  which ultimately has the same message as MLP, at least morally (love and tolerance), has such a hard time accepting others. Also I like the alliteration of Pastel Ponies and I am fond of the pastel ones too (looking at you fluttershy ;), I think she is the only one of the mane 6 done exclusively in the pastel color palette ).

@,

You know what else I think; I think that just because the word "addiction" can be applied to everything, when Christians get attracted to MLP and start liking it, they think that they've given up God for ponies, which is the biggest lie I've ever heard. As you said, I can still love the Lord and MLP, just as long as I put God #1 in my life.  

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure what's it's like being called satanist, but my older brother is always yelling at me everytime he sees mlp in the "recently watched" section of Netflix. He says things like "STOP WATCHING MY LITTLE PONY, IT'S FOR 4 YEAR OLD GIRLS!" or sometimes he'll assume that I'll turn our little brother and little stepbrother into gay pedos if I show them. But I'm like "Deal with it."

For crying out loud, that is probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I'd like to know, how in the unholy crap we "stole her nephews heterosexuality"...seriously...

Those idiots need to have their mouths taped shut. A damn TV show isn't going to make you gay, straight, or whatever...sheesh. Hell, I'm straight, and I like this show...doesn't affect me like she'd want to believe. She needs to learn that, stuff like that doesn't just MAGICALLY happen...of course, that mean mean she has an IQ higher then a rock.