Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weather: What is your favourite season?

Magic Note

Seasons  

98 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite weather season?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

This should be an easy question. Which is your favourite weather season, and why?

I think for me, it's Spring. It's because the flowers and trees start blooming and it starts warming up. There are other things that make it my favourite season, such as seeing wildlife and flowers bloom.

• Brohoof 3

Winter!  :wub: All the snow I never have ;_; and the peacefulness it brings, I love so much :squee: Also because of Christmas and the New Year, and just because it's so perfect for snuggling up with somepony and drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book and never feeling too warm and craving soup and the magic and the wonderment...   :pinkie:

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Autumn. Not only the fallen leaves look pretty, but the weather isn't too bad either. Mostly the weather is not too hot, but not too cold either.

Want to know an ironic thing about me? My first name is one of the four seasons, but that season also happens to be my least favourite. Not just for its weather, but also how everybody uses the word. Every time somebody uses it, I keep on thinking they're talking about me. :P

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

I like both Spring and Autumn because it's not too hot or cold, but only choosing one, I say Spring because the flowers starts blooming which makes it very nice and plus my birthday is in the Spring.

Spring. You can tell by green text. In reality, I hate when it's too hot or too cold so my favorite season would be the one that's balanced. It's over Autumn cause there are no leaves to clean up either. Also, my birthday happens in Spring.

Winter! Because on average it's nicer than the other seasons, but when it's cold and snowy/icy, I still love it because it's beautiful and the cold is much easier to deal with.

Autumn is a very beautiful season atmospherically with all of the cloudy misty days and the beautiful colors. I also like autumn because it's getting cooler (although sadly it's usually still hitting the 90s up to mid October where I live. >.<) and leading into winter.

I have nothing good to say about Spring or Summer. They are miserable seasons that I could really do without. Maybe I could say the flowers are pretty during the Spring? But no, there are plenty of flowers around during the Winter.

I mean, here where I live, by the time it's Spring on the calender, the nice weather is gone and it's just hot and muggy. Ew.

Edited by Envy

Hate winter and not a fan of autmn.

My fave seasons are spring and summer.

Mostly spring because of natures blooming and the grass becoming green again, warm tempuratures and leaves coming back on the trees.

Also because of storm season for many many reasons.

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~

Autumn, because it's the only time of year that we get decent weather in this craphole in which I live.  But even when I lived back in the olde country, I always loved Autumn the most because the temperatures were nice, and Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Anything but the autumn or the winter...I hate snow and cold, it's just wet and uncomfortable and slippery, and it's such a waste of time with getting dressed, snow being in the way etc. Sorry guys, I just can't see what many of you find so amazing about the winter. :confused:

The summer and spring, on the other hoof...it's easy to get around, it doesn't require lots of clothes, it's not dark as buck, you can see the wildlife thriving etc...also, I think high temperatures are comfortable, I don't sweat much yaknow, so that's just my opinion :squee:

I don't really have a favorite season (well...I voted for winter but I like spring and autumn too), however my least favorite is definitely summer. I don't like when it's too hot...

Winter, with Spring at a close second. It's usually greenest where I live around March (depending on the rainfall), the weather is nice,  with a mix of cool and clear and rainy weather (except we've been in a drought the last four years...) and there's snow in the mountains for skiing.

Edited by Mouse

As a Canadian and in a place where winter is really too cold, I have to say that Summer is my favorite season because when it's like freaking minus 30 degrees celsius outside and I have to go to college, then I know why I hate winter.

I'm tied between Autumn, and Winter..

I love the cooler nights, rain, and the changing leaves of Autumn.

But during Winter, I love when it snows, and everything is quiet, and strangely peaceful. No other season has moments like that. Well maybe summer, when the fireflies are out.

My favorite season is fall mainly because my birthday is in November and my favorite holiday is in October, I also enjoy the overall scenery of red/orange/yellow leaves falling and drinking pumpkin spice lattes.