Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Season 5 Trailer

Alex Z

Those smiling ponies are kinda creepy. They remind me of something... something very dark in this fandom.

...Also, this season looks to be awesome already.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 4

img-3492521-1-Its-a-trap-what-happens-wh

Called it  :yay: 

Welll shooooooot, I know I'm not alone when I say "I'm looking forward to it." This'll be the first season that I will watch as it comes out, so I'm pretty psyched.

• Brohoof 2

If there is one thing I've learned from Season 4 it is to withhold judgement until I see the actual episode.

Epic plots and epic music spell bad writing in my experience with this show. Though I would be lying if I didn't say that I can't wait for it to start already! I'm dying to know where this is going!

• Brohoof 2

Just from the video image alone all I can think is "Yeah...that's not creepy or anything..."  

Oh, now I'm even more impatient than I was before. Although...Dash, by this point you've encountered dragons, deities, an army of insectoid shapeshifters and a magic syphoning centaur, among other things. I'm pretty sure a "giant monster" would not be out of teh ordinary.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm, this has some promise to be really good! Twilight's little spell at the end intrigues me. It makes me wonder does she teleport out with or without her friends?

Hmmmm...*hypehypehype*

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm, this has some promise to be really good! Twilight's little spell at the end intrigues me. It makes me wonder does she teleport out with or without her friends?

Hmmmm...*hypehypehype*

Certainly with her friends, otherwise that would be odd. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

:wub: Please tell me that Rainbow was right about fighting a horrific monster!!! I'd love to see that!

Here's your horrific communist monster.

Just from the video image alone all I can think is "Yeah...that's not creepy or anything..."

According to the FCC rating, "The thematic elements portrayed in [this program] are specifically designed for a very young audience of children ages 2-6. According to the FCC, [this program is] not expected to frighten young children." I wonder to what extent does the FCC verify compliance with rating restrictions.

• Brohoof 2

If everything goes well in this episode, this could probably become my favorite Season opener.

Hmmmm...*hypehypehype*

She won't get out of there. Her Talent, aswell as that of the others will be replaced.

"So you six have discovered my plan. In case you decide to try and stop me,

I'll have you know that Amonstoppable."

"...Amon-stoppable.

...Get it?

...Because I'm Amon.

...And I'm unstoppable.

...It's funny, right?"

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2