Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Season 5 Trailer

Alex Z

This looks quite amazing! Dang, these next 2 months are going to go by really slow as I wait for S5. I just hope Hasbro doesn't release too many more trailers and just reveals the whole plot *cough* rainbow rocks *cough*

Sorry, but i have to facepalm everytime someone mentions communism here, because this is not communism. Believe it or not, communism actually profits from the individuality of other people.

If a rich boy and a poor boy can go to the same college, without having to pay the same amount of money, that's communism.

If you have a job, where everyone dresses the same, everyone gets the same amount of money no matter what you're doing there and that you have to be greatful to the boss, because he's giving you the opportunity, that's called conformity.

What is displayed here, is a conformity state.

You win this round twilight with really trippy eyes :3

(My post also involves communism)

Edited by Epicwinner21

The first trailer is pretty good , it gives an epic side to it. However, for the new one... huh, spread friendship, really? That's what a hippie under strong drugs would say  :lol:

While true, it makes sense. Doesn't Cadance spread love? It's hardly a stretch to assume Twilight will do the same with friendship. It also gives her something to do other than sitting around Ponyville, occasionally dishing out morals.

While true, it makes sense. Doesn't Cadance spread love? It's hardly a stretch to assume Twilight will do the same with friendship. It also gives her something to do other than sitting around Ponyville, occasionally dishing out morals.

And to give her title a sense. Because "princess of friendship". Mhh.. yeah. The only princesses that have a little bit of credibility (to my sense), if we refer to their titels, are Luna and Celestia. But, to explain my point of view, it's almost as if she actually wants to IMPOSE friendship ^^

This looks quite amazing! Dang, these next 2 months are going to go by really slow as I wait for S5. I just hope Hasbro doesn't release too many more trailers and just reveals the whole plot *cough* rainbow rocks *cough*

WHAT?! Are you telling me we have to wait another TWO MONTHS for the new season?! This is really starting to irritate the piss out of me! I thought for sure the new season would start next month. This eleven-month wait had better be worth it! From the looks of the trailer(s), it will be. Edited by smitty121325

WHAT?! Are you telling me we have to wait another TWO MONTHS for the new season?! This is really starting to irritate the piss out of me! I thought for sure the new season would start next month. This eleven-month wait had better be worth it! From the looks of the trailer(s), it will be.

I'm just speculating since they said q2 and spring, so that probably means April. I don't know for sure, though.

Meh. Enough trailers. Let's have a date.

I think we've waited long enough :D

I'm really wondering who's that new mare, hopefully she'll become a recurring character!

img-3492526-1-421265Sanstitre.png

I hope she is the new pony villian

I smell a season opening two-parter!

I would be cool with that i hope it opens with a bang!

Those smiling ponies are kinda creepy. They remind me of something... something very dark in this fandom.

...Also, this season looks to be awesome already.

i can feel it getting pretty creepy pretty quickly...

Called it  :yay:

Welll shooooooot, I know I'm not alone when I say "I'm looking forward to it." This'll be the first season that I will watch as it comes out, so I'm pretty psyched.

Me too brohoof :) i was spoiled and got to watch it all in one go :)

That guys voice did not fit this at all, but ohmygoodness i'm SO excited!  :pinkie:

i'd prefer that it have a female voiceover

Equalist ponies?

Reminds me of the Legend of Korra.

My gosh i hope you're right that would completely buck up equestria. Maybe AJ would get a bit more love :)

OH SWEET CELESTIA!! IM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

And was it just me or did anypony else wanna cry when they showed the library and twilight and spike crying!? T.T

this is a point i actually wanted to pick up on. The parasprites completely wrecked ponyville and somehow its fixed the next episode and look at the damaged Discord did and hey couldn't fix her library?! surely Discord could just finger snap it better?

Hope they do a new theme song.

i kinda would too but why would they? it'd be a bid random and it'd suck if we hated it

Season 5, where the Mane 6 travel the world to tell others that their way of life is wrong and must reform. There is no me in Friendship. All hail Princess Twilight Sparkle.

yeah i really really hope not.

• Brohoof 1

From the looks of it Twilight loses her cutie mark as well

Would be funny if spike or the CMC saves the day due to their lack of cutie marks.

its weird how much you miss watching the trailer :0 luckily there are cunning people like you who point things out for us :)

That's a very nice theory, i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. ;)

What i also wonder is, if the smiling ponies in this town are brainwashed to act happy, or if they have a free will and are just too scared to say something different, because if they don't, something will happen, like torture.

i think the latter would be more likely for this show although there was shining getting brainwashed in ACW

"Say what?" :huh:

Gosh Applejack, how I have missed you. <3

Trailer looks good. Spring can't come soon enough.

Best like in the whole trailer :D damn i wish Dashie hadn't beaten AJ to best pony in my books :(

i love Twily don't get me wrong and she is a princess and all i just hope they don't make this series all about her it would defeat the object of the show.

I'm just speculating since they said q2 and spring, so that probably means April. I don't know for sure, though.

What does "Q2" mean? I hope it's not that long. From what I''ve heard, spring is supposed to start on March 20, so I suspect that the new season will either start on the 21st or 28th of March. At least I hope so.

What does "Q2" mean? I hope it's not that long. From what I''ve heard, spring is supposed to start on March 20, so I suspect that the new season will either start on the 21st or 28th of March. At least I hope so.

Q2 = 2nd quarter of the year

Btw I hope you're right!

Edited by rpc8169

That's a very nice theory, i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. ;)

What i also wonder is, if the smiling ponies in this town are brainwashed to act happy, or if they have a free will and are just too scared to say something different, because if they don't, something will happen, like torture.

I think that since seeing the animatic, the equal-pony seem forced to smile, but in the trap-part of the trailer they seem foolish or brainwashed. My theory was born thinking about the equestria's society structure, I consider them a talent-based society when a little filly / foal discovered her/him special talent gain a role in the society and begin a career linked at this talent, for example, Fluttershy can speak with animal and have an animal shelter, rarity can find gems and use her talent for create dresses. But all ponies can live also without talent, think about apple bloom she have not a special talent, but she help her family with the orchard, In the same way all earth ponies can grow plants, pegasus ponies controlling climate, and unicorn ponies can cast magic. In a no-talent society all ponies are equal, and i think is CMC-approved XD, because no talent no cutiemark (symbolic representation of the talent). Maybe the new villain is a unicorn remained blank flank (because have not discovered his talent), and use the magic to steal, and sigil, the other talent for create an utopia,because him (yeah the villain in equestria are ever male XD) considers the search for talent source of sadness. But my hope is that it is not another evil-dude defeated 1000 years ago by Celestia and Luna, respawned for take revenge  :comeatus:

This is a point i actually wanted to pick up on. The parasprites completely wrecked Ponyville and somehow its fixed the next episode and look at the damaged Discord did and hey couldn't fix her library?! surely Discord could just finger snap it better?

I wish he could to but you have to remember that he caused the season 2 destruction but Tarlock caused that so i don't think he could actually fix it since his magic wasn't the cause.. but alas if only he could snap his fingers and fix the library to its former glory along with the memories it carried T^T :(  

We may get lucky,  Hasbro has a release date and special sneak peek for transformer, set for 12 March, maybe they will take pity on us Pony Fanatics and give us more than a teaser in the next 30 days. Link where i found the 12 March info http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/press-release-transformers-robots-in-disguise-special-primetime-premiere-airs-march-14th/32200/

. but alas if only he could snap his fingers and fix the library to its former glory along with the memories it carried T^T :(

There's no reason why he can't. In fact, it's probably a plot hole if he doesn't. Improbably manufactured drama for the sake of plot.

Seems like this season is going to be focused on world building

Interesting choice. The smiling ponies feel familiar though. ...... like the equalist from korra

The Dai Lee of Ba Sing Se resprctfully disagree with you. After all... There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

• Brohoof 1