Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Insect (if any)?

uml4mj4m

I'm really fear of something that small and that can crawls up to your body XD

It happened to me before when I was kid, it was a freaking lizard.. but that's not the most I hate actually, the most I hate is cockroaches

Spiders. Those things are fucking creepy little buggers. Like, I can say that I don't like a lot of bugs... especially the ones that I've never seen before in my life. Yet spiders really take the cake for me though. Even my dad can't stand them either, and he's usually the one who ends having to kill them for me. XD

I also don't like bees, wasps or hornets. This is due a bad experience I had as a kid. Basically, I was on a girl scout trip with my mom and some other girl scouts. We were at this village from back in the day or something. It's somewhat of a blur lol. Anyway, one of the girls most have stepped on a hornets' nest or whatever they were. Well, they came shooting out and stinging all of us... ever since then... I will literally panic if one of a bee, wasp or hornet gets anywhere near me.

Also... for the record, this thread reminded me of the GazettE's The Stupid Tiny Insect:

You don’t know crap
Stupid tiny insect
You will bite me
You don’t know crap
Stupid tiny insect

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

I don't like most insects so...all of them? In texas it seems the bugs her are larger then the ones I would see in california which creeps me out more. One time my mom went to smack a spider and all these babies popped out. Ugh, it was like some horror movie scene! *shudders*

ALL. OF. THEM. BURN THEM. BURN THEM ALL!!!!!!

Okay, I guess if there's one I hate more than others, it's cicadas. They're so big and gross and creepy and I hate them all. But yeah, I hate anything with more than 4 legs. Except, like, crabs and lobsters and stuff. They're cool. Bugs, spiders, centipedes, NO.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, earlier on I said mosquitoes...but I think this one deserves a mention too.

Crane Flies. Or Daddy Long Legs, whichever you like to call them. Those long-bodied, long-legged, ridiculously stupid nocturnal flying insects that constantly smack into everything, from walls and windows to your face. To add to this, their long legs look quite like a spider's, which adds to the freakiness of them. I used to be terrified of them when I wasa child because they were like flying spiders, but they don't bother me as much anymore - unless they're indoors and flying around.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really have a least favorite insect, they're all pretty cute and awesome. Plenty of them are incredibly dangerous, though, and I'm content to observe those from a safe distance or behind a computer monitor. I appreciate nature but I'm not a fool.

I am frightened of wasps. I hate mosquitos. As for spiders , roaches and the other things mentioned here well roachs may be gross but also interesting . Spiders I don't mind they help eat the pests so I don't get why everyone hates a invertebrate that helps us . I don't fear any bug or related creature they're actually really coll and I respect their place in the circle of life even the ones I don't like .i even have had pet spiders , two pet scorpions and a mantis !

Centipedes are f***ing disgusting, Like i cant stand them im not even over reacting if i see one i run away from THEY ARE SO FREAKING DISGUSTING/ CREEPY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

centipede_philippines_jy_9.jpg

But i have to say, I love ants. They are awsome.

Edited by PonyShiro
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I DESPISE mosquitos and ticks. Ticks because they are miniature blood sucking demons. And mosquitos because they are blood sucking demons too. It doesn't help that during the summer, my area gets really humid; so mosquitos are everywhere in the mornings and evenings. Ticks are pretty common too, but thankfully I haven't had one lach onto me for years.

• 1 year later...

MOTHS. I run from the room whenever I see one. I honestly don't know why, but I completely panic when one of them comes near me. Cockroaches are another one. They're absolutely disgusting and I have very bad memories of them infesting my house a few years back. Lastly, flies. I can't stand the buzzing noises they make and that's pretty much the entire reason why I hate them so much.