Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Insect (if any)?

uml4mj4m

Since I am an insect I guess me? Naw, I love me! (And technically Changelings are not insects, there a Pony-Subspecies because of their body morph not an insect xD) And I love all insects! Even Mosquitoes, I have respect for what they have to do to live, but there is one insect I DESPISE! A Bot Fly, it lays it's eggs in the flesh of warm blooded mammals, so yeah I hate only one bug, the Bot Fly.

• Brohoof 1

There are not too many bugs I like in general. But I'd have to say cockroaches. I have a TERRIBLE phobia of them...

I also strongly dislike wasps and bees. Basically anything that can bite or sting me.

Spiders :o They are the worst :( I always scream like a girl when I see one =( I don't want to be close them I am absolutely terrified of them all other insects are bad too though :/

Spiders are not insects.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 3

Cockroaches... I see them around all the time and they disturb me. They're so huge I can HEAR them crawling, and they fly. If they didn't fly I wouldn't be half as scared of them.

I don't mind small cockroaches and burrowing cockroaches though.

Much as I hate spiders, I hate wasps/hornets/bees a lot more.

I can't stand being near them and if they're in the same room as I am, I will freak out! :(

They are also the worst thing about the UK in the summer time. We don't get enough nice,warm sunny weather so if its a nice summery day, I like to get out the house but I usually can't enjoy being outside in the garden for too long as a wasp is very likely to appear and make me run back inside T_T