Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you watch My Little Pony?

melody5697

The day one new episode comes on Youtube(Dailymotion for older ones). Cant really watch it on TV since i believe its unavailable in my location, and the Swedish voices makes it unbearable to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Between Season 3 and 4, I'D watched all the then-available episodes on Netflix, During Season 4, I saw the new episodes as they first aired on the HUB (now Discovery Family). I'll watch the new Season 5 on Discovery Family like last season. Although I own all Season DVDs, I prefer using Netflix to re-watch with a friend.

(edited)

I watch it on my computer, nowadays.  I originally watched much of the series on PS3 in DVD format.  The season DVDs are fairly affordable on Amazon.com.  And, provided the episodes are available for viewing online, I wouldn't stress overmuch about the legality; you aren't the responsible uploader.  They'll be available there until they aren't. xD

Yes, I came back and edited because I initially replied to the topic title rather than the OP.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

There are a bunch from many different people on daily motion, not sure if its legal exactly, but I've never seen them taken down.

I plan on watching them when they air though. I joined the herd during the hiatus, so I have yet to experience the excitement of watching a new episode, but now that season 5 has a release date, I am feeling the HYPE!!! :lol::yay:  WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

During seasons 2 and 3 I watched the series online through youtube but the summer before season 4 I got digital cable so I was able to get the Hub/Discovery Family so I was able to watch every episode of season 4 on tv which is what I am planning on doing with season 5 as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched Season 1 in my bedroom at my lakehouse. That's also where I at least started on Season 2 until I moved to my apartment, where I just connect my iPad to the campus wide wifi and lock myself up in my apartment bedroom so nobody can catch me.

I also wear beats headphones so they don't hear it either.

A pirate's life for me! Ahoy there mateys! you ask how I watch meh pony content. Well laddies I download them of course. I won't be giving any Scurvy pirates a link. But you can sure as a doggy bottoms. 1080p Torrents are out there, I pay my dues by buying merch.

Edited by CoderSexyToucan