LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

i think that i'd want to be a pegasus. although the land ponies don't get alot of attention, pegasi are pretty cool. unicorns are pretty cool too but i think they've had enough glory. i mean what about that huge debate of how unicorns are real or not. (which they totally are).

(edited)

Unicorn certainly. As it turns out, magic is quite a vast field with virtually endless possibilities for application. Plus, well, magical supremacy always.

Edited by apokatastasis

I'd have to say alicorn, because they're cool

my OC is an alicorn (though he isn't that talented with magic), i'll post a discription when i get the chance (and i find the area to post OCs)

If I really had a choose I would go Unicorn.

If Its out of physical, I would be Earth Pony.

If its out of Spirit, I would be Pegasus.

If its out of Wisdom, I be the same I am now.

Pegasus, no reason is really needed, well besides that I wan't to know how sleeping on a cloud will be way better, than sleeping on a borin' old bed

The fact that being a Pegasus allows you to fly without having any limits, while unicorns have to cast a spell just for wings.

I relate to unicorns most because of the way the show set it up (IMO)--

Earth ponies=Agricultural or normal blue collar folk

Pegasi=Athletes

Unicorns=Intellectuals and Academics

I'd consider myself a unicorn because I consider myself an academic/intellectual.

(edited)

What type of pony do you prefer, would like to be, or identify most with? Would you prefer speed and freedom, or magical powers? or just be a plain old, pony!

Please give reasons/examples why!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Struttin' all day!

My three favorite crushes! I would have to say a pegasus pony.

Pegasus pony all the way! Out of the tree, they seem to be the most martial. Most of the Royal Guard are pegasi. The Wonderbolts are pegasi. The original pegasus tribe was even a Military Stratocracy! Going into the military myself, they are the most logical choice.

Edited by Steel Accord

And yet...if you think about it they still managed to grab things, to some extent, with their hooves.

I never got that but I guess that is pony logic for you. :D Maybe all the ponies have some sort of magic?

For sure Unicorn, I see myself as a art/design version of Twilight. Also because of my art and design background it would make things a lot easier!

How have I not voted on this yet?

Okay well I love Unicorns, sorry Pegasus and Earth ponies, but I really love Unicorns the most.

But then there is always Alicorns, but wait that's not an option so definalty Unicorns.

So I asked the question before on another forum. What kind would you be? For instance, I would either be a Pegasus, or and Earth Pony, My reasoning would be, I always wanted to see things from a birds eye view, but on the other hand, I would love to strengthen my legs as well, and to be honest if I had wings, I would probably have little tiny bird legs... :P

What would you rather be? A Pegasus, Unicorn, or Earth pony? And please no Alicorns....Pick one trait!

I looked around and didn't see this kind of thread, so if one already exist please let me know and I will take this down :(

Earth Pony because I'm too simple to be the other two. :P

plus that way you can't be lazy lmao. :)

Because Unicorns have the ability to be lazy I guess. lol idk.

I guess unicorn because my talents lie in things/activities involving my hands like drawing,painting,pottery,sewing, and cooking and being a unicorn that would allow me to still do what I love. I identify as an artist and I believe my cutie mark would be related to art or something of that sort and as a pony my cutie mark would be my talent right? Right.

I don't know about the others they just don't suit me.

It would be cool if there was like a quiz or something so we could figure it out.

Edited by Artemisia

Earth Pony for sure, I'm afraid of heights so I'm not sure being a Pegasus would be fitting, and I'm not snooty, so I wouldn't be a unicorn

Edited by weegeez
  • Brohoof 1