LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

Earth Pony for sure, I'm afraid of heights so I'm not sure being a Pegasus would be fitting, and I'm not snooty, so I wouldn't be a unicorn

Eh, not all Unicorns need to be snooty and live in Canterlot. Just look at Twilight!

I would be a pegasus. I'm sure plenty of people dream they can fly and touch the clouds, and well... a pegasus can do just that! Plus, it'd be just fun to randomly fly around for no reason...

Being an Earth pony would be nice, kind of living the simpler life there.

I would pick being a Unicorn, but I imagine magic would take time and some spells can be difficult to complete.

• Brohoof 2

Earth Pony for sure, I'm afraid of heights so I'm not sure being a Pegasus would be fitting, and I'm not snooty, so I wouldn't be a unicorn

Just because somepony is a unicorn doesn't make them snooty. Twilight Sparkle isn't snooty( well at first she seems like it but thats different). Unicorns aren't neccesarily snooty or stuck up although it does seem that way in the show. But you can't stereotype them, canterlot unicorns are snooty but I am sure a pony raised in canterlot would be too. It's like saying that all pegasi are athletic, which we know isn't true.
  • Brohoof 4

Pegasus duh. Flying would be so much fun. Of course you could fly with magic but it's not as cool or skillful.

you can fly by magic?

i change my mind, i choose unicorn 'w'

I thin k it's kinda had to decide what pony you'd be while taking this question objectivley, for example, i'd like to think i were a pegasus, but i really don't ahve much choice as to what species my parents are really, and you can't exactly define your traits based on the personalitiess of other ponies in the show as the're all so broad, personality wise there isn't alot of difference i find, the only episode which really does differentiate the ponies is hearth's warming eve.

What kind of pony? The kind of pony everypony should know, duh. -_- Well, I would love to be alicorn, but they often have great responsibility (eg. Celestia, Feld0), so perhaps unicorn. :D

• Brohoof 1

I like every pony type, but I think I would like to be a unicorn the most because I'd love to learn how to do magic and be as good as Twilight. Unicorns also seem to be generally high class and well educated. If I couldn't be a unicorn, then I would love to be a pegasus, I could fly fast like Rainbow Dash!

Edited by spaghettinoodles
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn, cuz magic. Pegasus would be my next choice, flying would be cool, but it would be scary to initially learn, whereas magic you can take your time, as slow as you want.

I would probably be a unicorn because just the thought of using magic alone is so awesome! Pegesus comes in close second as flying would be amazing but it might take a while and a lot of training to learn.

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn, without question. If I had a cutie mark, it would be a line of piano/organ keys. I think music is my special talent, so I would need the magic and telekinesis to play the instruments (think you're all thumbs? Try hooves :blink: ). I'd learn all kinds of magic to manipulate the instruments, and I'd even learn to synthesize sounds! Who needs digital or analog when you've got magic!? :D

Edited by Questio
  • Brohoof 2

I would probably be a Pegasus because that would be the one I would like to be the least. Usually when I don't want to be on this team or don't want to be assigned to a chore I always end up being assigned to the one I don't want to do.

I would be a Pegasus, because I love skies and I´m often daydreaming, floating somewhere in the clouds... Also I love the cloud architecture and rainbows, and I love planes (I plan to get one when I´m older).. sooo, it would be perfect. And who say pegasi can´t draw/paint? You can put the brush in your mouth anytime :P. About the cutie mark, it would be a cloud, half-rainbow, half-black, with the sun behind it on the black side.

I'd pick earth ponies. Something about how they always seem to do better than the others despite lacking fancy features intrigues me. Plus, like how the Fire Nation in Avatar was more industrious than the others, the earth ponies have always struck me as more industrious.

The only reason I would go pegasus is so that I could wrap my wings around a mare or two. (Such as Octavia.)

Pegasus sure seems very fun to be, flying around all the time, free in the clouds!

I've always loved aviation and stuff like that, so being a Pegasus would be amazing.

Unicorn cuz magic. Duh. :P Heheh. But really i would be a unicorn so i can study magic and stuff and hopefully become as good as Twilight. Their way of magic seems interesting to learn.

If i can't choose a unicorn then well... i can't decide between a Earth Pony or a pegasus to be honest. =/

I'd be an Alicorn with a mostly broken off horn I think :huh:

I say this because it's actually a representation of my life.......

here's the simple version:

for the longest time I was labeled a freak (hence the combination of pegasus and unicorn) and eventually, when I was faced with the death of my brother, I became so depressed that I tried to end my own life(hence the broken horn)

Edited by Red

I'd be a Unicorn, mostly because there are just some things that are a tad difficult to do with hooves, like holding on to objects and what not. Magic would come in handy. ^_^

Certainly a unicorn. I like the idea of telekinesis to do really mundane things and have nobody finding it strange. I'd also be an Earth pony second because of the challenge of doing things without hooves or magic for the most part.

It's funny that while many have pegasi as their ponysonas (when it's not an alicorn), the most common answer seems to be unicorn here.

I'd be a Unicorn, mostly because there are just some things that are a tad difficult to do with hooves, like holding on to objects and what not. Magic would come in handy. ^_^

To be fair, many non-unicorn ponies do many actions without even hooves. Many grip things by their teeth, and we've even seen pegasi use their wings to lift weights. Edited by JustFairness

To be fair, many non-unicorn ponies do many actions without even hooves. Many grip things by their teeth, and we've even seen pegasi use their wings to lift weights.

Oh yeah that is certainly true. But I feel bad for ponies like Cheerilee, i'm assuming she has to hold the chalk in her mouth. I'm sure that doesn't have a very pleasent taste lol.