205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

• 2 weeks later...

I've really felt more connected to or inclined to be a pegasus--plus, that'd make me a pegasus gamer who spends lots of time inside, lol. irony is fun--but when I think of what abilities I'd rather have, I gotta go with unicorn. Levitating things would be much more convenient than using hooves, and hopefully I'd be able to learn more than just a couple spells like most unicorns seem to do.

You know, when I think about it, I figure it's not that most unicorns can't learn much magic, but that they tend not to because of the effort it would take and the irrelevance it has to their special talent. So even if my talent weren't magic, I believe I could learn some if I tried.

I've always had an interest in magic anyway, so my efforts to learn magic as a kid/foal iirc would probably nab me some kinda magic mark... lol

Here is your other question for people who talk of no magic and pegasi -- Just because you are a pegasus doesnt 100% absolutely mean it is impossible to learn some magic. Look at pinkie pies pinky sense, or Fluttershy's stare. True it is harder and you aren't going to levitate stuff, but you could theoretically do something if you tried hard enough.

I would be an Alicorn because doing magic would be nice if you cant really pick stuff up. But if I had to choose unicorn or pegasus I would be a pegasus. I may not be a pilot yet, but as soon as I can I want to get my pilots license... which is why I would probably be a pegasus, I love flying. :)

Edited by Flame Dancer

• 2 weeks later...

Well as cool as being able to fly would be. I'm kinda scared of heights IRL so... That probably wouldn't work out.

I don't find earth ponys that appealing because yeah they have connections to the earth but maybe its just me but I find that kinda boring. Magic however sounds very interesting. I've always liked mages and such in video games and things and I like magic in general since it has cool varyity and stuff.

And theres so many possiablitys with magic.

So yeah I'd say unicorn! :D

Honestly, this was hard for me, but I decided on pegasus. Earth pony was out first, because there is nothing significant about them other than they don't have to worry about their horn or wings. It was hard to boot out unicorn, because I would love to have infinite magic like Twilight. But, I decided on pegasus, only because they can be free all day.

Talk smack all you want about Earth ponies, but just like without them farmers in the real world to grow food for us, we would starve to death. I think some of you are treating them with their lack of a horn or wings as if they were slaves.

Edited by Clarity

I love how Unicorns have magic but I'd prefer to be a pegasus. I mean who doesn't want to be able to fly. :D Or I'd like to be alicorn. Mainly because they're so slender, tall and elegant. And if I was an alicorn I could be princess of something!

Pegasus man! I could fly and not like in a plane but actually fly. thats true freedom i mean think about it also you could stand on clouds without having to learn some cloud walking charm in fact you would just need to learn to fly with magic you need to learn and memorize hundreds of spells and charms

@Sharp

Nopony is going to over show anypony here :wub:

So it's okay ^^ Earth Pony, nice.

@Night

Nice, I myself would be my Bat Pony Princess HallowSkye

@Staron

Very nice choice! :)

@Dash

That is true, I love the look of their town B) Flying with Rainbow Dash would be pretty awesome everypony!

I would be a... pony with a duck beak, with the tail of a warthog, with the ears of an elephant, with the neck of a giraffe, and the body of a lion and legs of a hippo.

Or second option I will be a Caterpillar pony that makes a cocoon shaped like a Medapod and turns into a Butterfree pony

• Brohoof 2

@Hollow

*blink blink*

This might be the medicine talking to me but..... :ph34r:

THAT SOUNDS FREAKING A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

SERIOUSLY. :wub:

You would be kinda like a Discord pony!

And the caterpillar pony is cool, there used to be butterfly ponies but they removed them. :(

A Pegasus. Plus I feel like there's a thread like this..

Earth ponies get ripped off

Pegasus can fly

Unicorns can do cool magic ( and use it to fly if they wanted to i bet), but they actualy have to study and have no life like Twilight if they wanna do that.