Have you ever been kissed? (Family don't count)

Metallic Strings

I do the kissing. Why wait for it to happen when you can make it happen? But yes, all my past relationships involved much lip-locking and then some.  :bedeyes:

Edited by I'mNotaDJ

I have been kissed, many times. But that's when I WAS attractive to the human eye, I no longer consider myself attractive, I'm average, okay, meh. The one kiss I could never forget was my first back in high school. Me and my first boyfriend we're at the movies watching a comedy The Campaign starring my favorite actor Will Ferrell! And NO there was no romance at all, straight up crude, and slight dark humor. It happened in the middle of the movie and..actually up until that day we had never kissed, just nuzzling.

Anyhow, my teenage hormones suddenly kicked in and I leaned over to whisper him. I asked if I should try and kiss him. He of course thought it was weird but thought I wanted to wait for that "perfect moment" but I said: "This is the perfect moment~" and with that he smiled at me, and we finally kissed. At first it was just a peck, but then it got even better when we added tongue. Soo technically speaking, my first kiss was a french one! Lol

Good memories... :please:

Edited by SimplyRarity

Yes. Lol but not in a long time. ._. The last guy I kissed was my best friend and that was like 3 years ago when we were dating. Things didn't end well for us, but now we're best friends again. Though we are strictly just friends which I like.

i did kinda have a crush on this one guy in my school, but after a while I just got a really big player vibe from him and that got squished.

yes, but where i live, it is not too big of a deal to get kissed by a girl, even if there isn´t any romantical attraction involved.

And she is/was a good friend of mine, so it not that special, i guess.

Have I ever been kissed by someone other than family? Well, let's see: I'm an introverted nerd who is in my room most of the time, commonly hanging out on sites and with people who are associated with cartoon horse fucking. That answer your question?

Yes, once. I regret it. I should have said no, but I ruined by first kiss.

I have been many times.. But, I can't remember my very first. Growing up was confusing and chaotic. But around where I grew up, your first kiss didn't seem like a big deal. Although when I hear people talk about it and it being this pure thing that is so innocent, I feel like I missed something.

I can remember the first kiss I shared with my very special somepony though! x3

Well, fuck. I'd have to say yes. By how many? Nothing under 4 (No, it's not 3, that'd be stupid). I'm asexual now, so we're just going to shove those memories off into the corner and cover them in a plastic tarp. And pretend they don't exist.

• Brohoof 2

Well, fuck. I'd have to say yes. By how many? Nothing under 4 (No, it's not 3, that'd be stupid). I'm asexual now, so we're just going to shove those memories off into the corner and cover them in a plastic tarp. And pretend they don't exist

I have to agree... I don't know if I'm asexual or not, but I just know that I'm not interested in guys anymore (and of course, not even in girls)... They're just friends

Yes I have! After being told to wait until just the right time, get to know the person and make it really special, and after keeping my kisses to myself until I was 17 years old...

I made out with a guy I'd known for about six days

And that guy is now my loving and supportive partner of three years! :D

On my first misguided forays into the world of polyamory I kissed one other person, and while she was beautiful and it was wonderful at the time it really didn't pan out well... at all. I think there are kisses from other people in my future still, and I certainly hope there are from a certain someone, but no matter what I can always count on my partner being there to love me. I'd say I'm very lucky, all in all  :fluttershy:

I have, but wish i could take it back as it was more of a metephorical middle finger to the school society that thought i was homosexual insted of a pashionate act like i wanted it to be. So physicaly yes, in my mind it hasn't happened yet!

Oh, what a tragic life I live. I must kiss myself as much as possible in a feeble attempt to mask the sorrow that has made itself true... I am not attractive and would probably burn the lips of whoever attempted to make such contact with me... ;(