Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been kissed? (Family don't count)

Metallic Strings

Have you been kissed before? I was kissed by a girlfriend I had in fifth grade. It was an experience I cherish to this day. She moved a year after and it really sucked for me. But hey, if any of you girls on the forums want to date me, pm me or something like that.

(edited)

*Sigh*

Neh, I always have been the antisocial guy that girls avoided and guys bullied. After some time I gave up on finding someone and just focused in my studies. 

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 1

Yes; a few times by the same girl. Back in my freshman year of high school, there was this girl who followed me around some. We hugged a few times & all, and one night before leaving a football game (we were both part of the marching band) she kissed me on the lips quick.

Not long after that the kissing sessions became longer and somewhat intense. Being someone who never really had a girlfriend it was...and interesting experience. Of course the relationship didn't last as I didn't know how to handle it, so I ended it before complicating matters further.

But yeah, I have kissed another female since her. Maybe I will again someday...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nope. Never happened to me. It would have been nice and an act of kindness. Especially during my elementary/middle school times where I struggled socially, got bullied/made fun of, and had little to no friends that I can come up to and feel safe. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

Yes, by my girlfriend. It was our first date and I was driving her home after seeing Up. As I dropped her off, I placed a small kiss on her hand. Next thing I knew it was happening. We dated for a couple years after that and I have not really had that kind of a connection since her.

(edited)

Nope.  I had a chance 5-8 years ago, but I was very confused and a bit terrified, so I politely turned her down.  I don't regret it; we're still quite good friends and now she's living with a boyfriend who is much better for her.  :)  All things considered, I think it was a win for everyone.

Edited by Antismurf9001

But hey, if any of you girls on the forums want to date me, pm me or something like that.

Word to the wise there OP, asking people to "date you" can come off as very creepy to a vast majority. It shows a lack of tact and reeks of desperation. 

• Brohoof 12

I have been kissed too many times to count.

Hell, I get asked to be kissed almost 3 times a week.

• Brohoof 1