Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been kissed? (Family don't count)

Metallic Strings

Sadly, no. I do have this special girl I like though!  :pinkie:  If only we would actually get into a relationship. :blush:

You Can Do it..................Go Team HerpDerp........GO Team HerpDerp....................

and to answer the Forum Question.....Yes......WOuld you like me to Count the ways,,.....

• Brohoof 4

Almost exactly two years ago, there was this one girl that I had a crush on. I didn't find out that she liked me back until it was time for her to leave. We kissed, briefly, and I have never seen her since.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey for all of you stating your ages and what not, I was 20 by the time I got my first kiss, so you nor anyone should give a damn if you haven't had that experience yet.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 4

Hell, I get asked to be kissed almost 3 times a week.

Wanna kiss? Makes it 4 times a week now HA!

Uhm... back to topic. Nope, never got kissed, and truth be told, I'm not bothered as long as it would be my crush offering it and I'm missing the chance... urgh... that would suck.

yeah, lots, alcohol helps. XD

but seriously for a moment, if any of you are just sitting round wondering why it's so hard to get kissed all you have to do is be cool about it, the more nervous you get the more it sort of deters the womanly folk.

and if you're a girl im about 80% sure you can just say 'kiss me' to a guy friend and they would xD

• Brohoof 5

No. I had the opportunity a number of times and there were guys who wanted to kiss me, my ex boyfriends, but I never did.  Mostly because I'm extremely shy. And now, I just have no interest in it at all.

/Sadly/, nope.

But why would an 13 yr old girl want a kiss?

It doesn't make sense, I still need to learn love, and give my kiss to a special someone~!

Or my first kiss goes away thanks to spin the bottle.

wait, has anyone actually ever played spin the bottle?

.__.

I've never kissed anyone(waiting for the right girl), but I was kissed by a girl.

Story Time

I was only a small 12 year old in the 6th grade when it happened. One of the popular girls, who was a senior in High school ( she was about 17-18) and was leaving. I didn't know her well since we were on different floors in school, but she asked me to write in her autograph book and say something about her favorite music artist, T.I. So I did just that and wished her good luck. She loved it so much that she kissed me on the cheek (that counts). My 12 year old self was lovestruck after that. Then everything about that day was ruined when my parents pointed out the glossy lipstick that was on my cheek that I had no idea was there and got super embarrassed.

I have. My first kiss was so cute because neither of us had any clue what we were doing.

I don't even know what I'd think of kissing someone now. I have become so adverse to any such physical contact. I don't really get that... I don't know if it would hold true if I dated someone again, but I don't know...