Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been kissed? (Family don't count)

Metallic Strings

i had the chance once during my travels but she wanted more than just kissing and i'm not keen on making love without loving someone so i turned her down
other than that,I practicaly never leave my apartment and the college i went was 'boys only' so..nope

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've been kissed by a dear friend of mine who I had to leave behind when my family relocated out of state. I have a new friend now and there's some affection there.

Edited by Narcissus

There was this one time. He smiled at me, his gorgeous hazel eyes sparkling, and told me to follow him. He led me into a secluded corner of the courtyard, and leaned in...

And sweet Celestia, I found out it had all been a joke. Sigh. Middle school is a sore trial.

3 minutes ago, sandyshores123 said:

There was this one time. He smiled at me, his gorgeous hazel eyes sparkling, and told me to follow him. He led me into a secluded corner of the courtyard, and leaned in...

And sweet Celestia, I found out it had all been a joke. Sigh. Middle school is a sore trial.

That sucks. But you'll end up having a better love life than a jerk like that. 

• Brohoof 1

The answer to the question from me would be no. I've never been in a relationship and I doubt I ever will.

I have not, but it's not something that I'm going to lose sleep over. That's just how life is sometimes.

i-i have, actually NmFhAVr.png

though, i-i actually am looking forward to a kiss from a very special somepony in the near future ~

• Brohoof 1

Nope, still a kissless virgin. To be fair, I much rather be this way until the time comes.

• Brohoof 2

yup, pretty much every day for the last 10 months by my boyfriend :3

but my first kiss was actually in 8th grade (oml so long ago) and I didn't start thinking about it as normal until my freshman year of highschool though it still gives me butterflies to this day