Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever fell asleep in class?

Metallic Strings

During my Junior and Senior year of high school I was asleep for more then half the day lol. In one class I even learned how to fall asleep with my eyes open because the teacher wouldn't let me sleep. For the record I'm not uneducated I passed with a 3.5 GPA :)

I never have but my teacher once told my class a story that when he was in high school, he fell asleep in class and when the teacher found our, she wasn't mad. She and the whole class closed the windows and turned off the lights. Then they all left the class room. When my teacher woke up, he thought the school day was over. I wish I was there. That would have been hilarious. 

I did sometimes, though this would annoy the teachers a lot. had one just slam a book on my desk to wake me, making me just say this: "It was my wife, she did it!" i just say some pretty strange stuff when i wake up, don't know why though.  :lol:

Edited by Candy Star

I fall asleep a lot during classes, this one time even in an listen exercise. :3 I missed a few answers because of that though...

By now I can sleep sitting upright without dropping my pen.

Me too! No one suspects a thing... BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! >:3

Edited by Midnight Frost

For whatever reason, I keep falling asleep in my second, third, and sixth classes of high school I keep passing out.

And the worst part is that I don't realize I'm asleep. I can still see colors and lights and stuff until I realize I'm asleep or until someone speaks my name or touches me.

Edited by DJShy3

Every tuesday at 2:10, it's my nap lesson

When I was at Uni, it happened to me more times than I can count.. I never fully fall asleep though... My mind completely drifts off, and the lecturer's voice starts echoing and I become sort of half-asleep if that makes sense. However, I still take notes...

But, when I am fully awake, and try to read over the notes taken during the lecture, I realise that the notes are actually unreadable... Yeah, when I am half asleep, my handwriting becomes really dodgy...

When I was really really tired once I fell asleep in a maths lesson... big mistake xD

The teacher sent me to run round the yard a few times to wake me up. I have to say it succeeded, and I learned more in that lesson (despite being terrible at maths). Now I have a sensible sleeping pattern I don't do that any more :P

I've almost fallen asleep in 4th and 5th, but 3rd is when it actually happened.

The day was almost over, we were learning long division. I was lying my head on my desk (like usual :icwudt:) and then...

I woke up, I had no idea what I was supposed to do... '^^ 

• Brohoof 1

Every. Day. Not even on purpose. I have a sleeping disorder in which I don't get rest without taking melatonin but if I take melatonin I sleep through my alarm clock. My teachers are so used to it they gave up waking me up. I mean I still get the work done so as long as I pass their classes I'm fine. I find it all pretty funny though.

In highschool: sometimes in my math class, otherwise I reserved a nap for study hall.

Although once in 8th grade I slept through a class, woke up in another, then hurried to my next class. I did get some vengance for the teacher no one nudging me awake by leaving a huge puddle of drool on the desk. it was first period and I have never slept well since I was 6.

Every single day to this day, which I am still in high school and still do it. The one time I didn't is where I hid a monster and sipped from it every now and then. Don't know why but I just can't stay awake in school, I am so tired when I come home.

Lie my head down to take a nap, and it seems like all the energy that was hiding in my body comes out to play.

I'm the same way. Except I'm a Narcoleptic, so yeah.

Due to the narcolepsy, I fell asleep every single school day during my high school years. Some days, were of course better than others but let's just say that high school went by really quickly for me. Mainly because I slept through a decent portion of it. At first, teachers would make jokes about me nodding off but they eventually just stopped caring. 

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1