Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever fell asleep in class?

Metallic Strings

I would drift off, but never completely fall asleep in class..even though my eye lids would beg the differ. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kafooku said:

omg, what type of dinosaur though?  

i did a lot during bio and chemistry.

A Brachiosaurus or Diplodocus I guess. Something with a long neck anyway. But it didn't even look like a real dinosaur, it was kinda cartoonish. Also it was playing frisbee :/

• 3 weeks later...

No matter how tired I am I could never fall asleep in a classroom or any public place. I'm always too aware of my surroundings and suspicious of them to let my guard down enough to sleep.

I remember falling asleep once when I was in elementary school. I think it was around the 4th grade when it happened. My class and I were reading our books that we got from the school library. I woke up early the past few days watching TV before going to school. While I was reading a Goosebumps book, I was feeling tired and my eyes were starting to close. I didn't remember falling asleep, until my teacher woke me up. She wrote me a note and I was forced to stand outside the classroom. I took the note home to my parents and was either punished, or I was given a lecture. After what had happened, I made sure never to fall asleep in class again. 

I've never fallen asleep but I've been close to it many times in secondary school. Though I had never been even close to sleeping during history classes since the teacher was such an intense person: he had a very loud voice and a collection of wooden mallets. Once when a classmate was dozing off during his class, he took one of the mallets and silently walked close to the classmate's desk - good thing he woke up before the teacher could smack his desk with the mallet to wake him up. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I could never fall asleep in a place like that. No matter how tired I am, my body simply won't shut down and go to sleep unless it's on the pre-established schedule of my 'internal clock.' I only sleep at certain times of day and little I do can change that. Just a creature of habit I guess. 

• Brohoof 1

Not during class, but I fell asleep on the school bus once. I'm lucky nobody stole anything while I was passed out.

I had this one teacher when I was in high school, I forget what subject he taught, but he would drone on and on and on and holy blue balls this guy was so boring I would fall asleep every time.

• Brohoof 1

Not in class, but once I fell asleep in an astronomy lecture. But the reason was not the topic (I love astronomy), but the time (Monday afternoon at 4 PM ... I had to get up at 6 AM that day) and the silent voice of my lecturer. It was a tough combination. XD