Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Question For You Bronies: What Do You Think About Pegasisters?

~Kitty~

Hello there! I am a Pegasister and I was wondering what you bronies think about us pegasisters?

I find Bronies really attractive, honestly XD Is that a bad thing to say?

Well anyways, I find Bronies this way because I really like it when guys have their own opinion about things and don't just dislike MLP because it seems more girly :(

Anyways, I'm pretty sure most of us Pegasisters find you bronies really cool!

Now, what do you think of us? B)

• Brohoof 19

Moving this over to Sugarcube Corner since it deals with the fandom.  Remember that General Discussion and the rest of Everfree Forest are reserved for non-pony discussion topics.

Also, I love Pegasisters and Bronies... I don't think gender makes any difference when it comes to liking the show, we're all just fans of MLP and that's pretty awesome no matter who you are <3

• Brohoof 5

What do we think of you? I can't really speak for every male individual, but in my opinion, you girls are cool. I don't really view Bronies or Pegasisters differently. We are all humans/ponies  :catface:. So I like both equally. Yay  :yay:

*All Pegasisters and Bronies gather for a group hug*

post-28830-0-52655400-1425839813_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 9

Celestia, bless pegasisters!

I could say that pegasisters are just another kind of MLP fans. But it's untruth.

If I could know, that around me only watching MLP guys I'd feeling very uncomfortable.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a pegasister/female brony myself, but I will say this.

I've been in this fandom for 3 years, and I can assure you that you don't need to be nervous. There are some jerks, as well as some that can accidentally be a little sexist, but they only take up a small portion. Don't be overwhelmed by them just because they're the opposite gender of you. The majority of this fandom is welcoming and would be more than happy to help you with things, regardless of your gender. You're just as great as all of the other bronies.

Well, cx I'm not a guy, sorry.

Also, don't think that brony is a term only for males. You can name yourself whatever, but despite its name the term brony has always been gender-neutral. ;)

• Brohoof 5

well to me i find pegasisters more attractive cause i can just be me around them but i also dont see why brony/ pegasister has to be gender specific i understand but i also dont but thats my opinion :) it doesnt matter whether your brony or pegasister i love you all :P

• Brohoof 1

Fascinating... I was thinking about this topic, earlier this morning. If this fandom inspires you to create, explore and push your limits to growing as a better person, then rock on! 

Draw, sing, write or compose music. Whatever your artistic medium. Art is the celebration of life, beauty made tangible.

Make the world a bit more bright and shiny!

• Brohoof 2

I find you guys to be awesome and have lots of spirit in my opinion. I never really thought about the fact pegasisters like us bronies because we watch mlp and don't think it's girly. Interesting....

• Brohoof 1

Pegasisters are a part of fanbase just like bronies are. 

Finding all the bronies attractive is not a bad thing to say, but remember that fandom contains lots of very different people and by that I mean there are also rude individuals who can make person lose entire faith in humanity just by opening mouths xD They are minority though ;) 

I can't really blame some people for disliking MLP for as along as they don't pester bronies about it and behave like we are some kind of plague, when in fact most times bronies are brought up all the drama is started by haters. Disliking itself - it is matter of taste, some people like cheerful shows, others aim for darker ones... IMO for as long as taste of others is tolerated there is nothing to feel bad about ;)

Now to the core question - what do I think of pegasisters? 

Depends on individual. But enormous majority of pegasisters I ran into turned out to be very sweet, no matter how old they were (age vary from 14 to even one individual who is more than 50 years old). Overall it is good to have pegasisters aboard and You are as big part of this fandom as bronies are ;) Also my favourite artist is a pegasister, she made some very lovely art for me <3 Talking with pegasisters is always fun. If every pegasister was suddenly gone the fandom would never be the same xD 

Also I can't say I find EVERY pegasister attractive as I simply don't even know every pegasister, but I can say that in terms of relationship it would be really nice if my girlfriend was one :o 

Also 3 people who made helped me a lot through my recent life were pegasisters so here comes something more personal to why do I like opposite gender in fandom ^^

• Brohoof 4

Pegasisters are great people! They are very lucky as they can bypass the hate from others for liking the show because they are girls. I have some pegasister friends at school and they are all very accepting people.

• Brohoof 1

@

In the end we are all just fans of the wonderful little cartoon called "Friendship is Magic." To me, bronies and pegasisters are one in the same in regards for our love of the show and the fandom. It doesn't matter what label we use; we just love the show and each other.

To answer your question I like pegasisters; period. ^^

• Brohoof 2

I'm positive about them. The more the merrier. I think of them the same way I think of bronies, and it's not a big deal to me if they define themselves by a gender-specific term. I still use words like "actress" and "heroine," so there you go.

• Brohoof 1

I just see them as another part of the fandom, people make a bigger deal about the male bronies because society sees it as unusual for them to watch a "girly" show but am just here seeing the MLP fandom in general as just another fandom with the only difference being the deal people make about it because of certain societal expectations.

• Brohoof 2

I find most pegasisters to be annoying. Mostly because most of them feel the need to remind people that they are girls every five seconds. 

Wait, what? Why would we need to?

My first instinct is to say "you're just fans of the show like anyone else in the fandom", but I will add that it's always refreshing to see an influx of ladyfolk; crude as this may be to say, this fandom is a bit of a saugsage fest, and I'd very much like to see more pegasisters (or bronies, whichever term one prefers on an individual basis) defying social norms, contributing to the pony art scene, chiming in on discussions about the show, etc.

i still just call everyone a "pony fan"

or something like that.I don´t like the term "brony", either.

unless you explicitly want to be called pegasister, i guess,which is fine by i me.

• Brohoof 1