Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Flying Vantas

• 1 month later...

Saw someone else in an anime convention cosplaying as Naruto. So I followed him around like a ninja,making people think I was a shadow clone o_o

I guess I'll post again when I think of something better. ^ ^

(edited)

I have a story and its a really stupid thing to do. I still get embarressed and feel bad when I think about it.

When I lived in California I lived on a small dead end street that was behind an elementary school. Going to school was just a short walk across the street so it was nice. Sometime when I was in middle school or high school (not sure when) I walked across the street to visit some of my old teachers.

As I was walking around campus, I happened to have a paper clip with me and for reasons that I still don't understand I tried opening a locked classroom with the paper clip and the clip got stuck. I tried to pull it out but it got stuck and I paniced and ran home. To make matters worse, the next day the school had an outdoor assembly and I could hear the principle yelling at all the students demanding who did that.

:(

Edited by Coco Crusoe

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Royce said:

Putting an open soda can in my pocket upside down (it was full)

-.-

Lol

2 years ago, I wanted to show my classmates in the lab that acids aren't dangerous, so I just took some concentrated nitric acid, and poured it on my hand. The inside of my hand was fine, but a drop ran all over the back of my hand, and burned my skin. It burned like hell and started bleeding, and needless to say, the demonstration wasn't very convincing lol. I still have a tiny scar from that.

Probably getting an interest in politics, because of all of the arguments against anything I say that lack any evidence. Heck, I stopped providing evidence for most of my arguments because apparently most of the people who I've argued with pulled something out of thin air. Why should I be expected to type a whole letter to people who don't provide sufficient evidence of their own outlandish claims? Better question is how do you fill an entire page full of absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever? This could become a really, really long rant that may offend some people on here and even mention them in some instances, so I'll stop it here.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

That one time I was driving my mom's minivan, getting ready to shift it into reverse so I could back out of a parking space, but rather than paying attention to what I was doing and shifting it to reverse like I was supposed to I shifted it to drive instead, thinking I was in reverse, I put on the gas and barreled over the top of the curb in front of us and partly into the bushes...this wasn't too long after I got my learners permit, so....you know, at least give me that. :sealed: