Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Flying Vantas

Probably sneaking up behind a chipmunk, in an attempt to pet it...in the end, it ended up biting me. :blush:

Another stupid thing would probably be riding my old Downhill mountain bike, into a rather deep ditch and going over the handlebars. Or riding that same bike and attempting a sharp turn...due to the dirtbike style forks, I ended up eating pavement.

The most stupid thing I have ever done was back when I was in elementary school. I think it happened between third to fifth grade. I was with a couple of friends at their house playing and hanging out. We were told by our friend's parents we weren't allowed in the backyard, but I didn't listen because I wanted to see what my friend's backyard looked like. I opened the gate and was walking in when I saw a German Sheppard run around the corner of the house. I turned around and ran as fast as I could, but as soon as I reached the gate the dog got to me and bit my right leg. I had to go to the hospital and get stitches and my leg healed up, but I still got a scar from where the dog bit me. 

I'm sure everyone remembers this one:

I was playing on my console and needed to check something, but no matter how much i clicked on the icon the browser would not come up, so i got upset and got mad. But 20 seconds later i hit me.mlp-tfacehoof.pngi had the stupid screen set to second screen only, so my tv was the one that would display it, not my laptop screen.mlp-ddearlord.png

• Brohoof 1

I've done a lot of stupid things in my life. I think the stupidest was while on the bus bound for preschool. I once got my thumb stuck in the hole of one of the seat belts and they had to cut the strap with the scissors and grease my thumb out of there.

When I was thirteen or so, my mom used to buy a bunch of those cups of ramen. One day, without thinking, I popped one in the microwave and a few minutes later black smoke was permeating throughout the house and the fire alarm was blaring. I had forgotten to put in water and the styrofoam was practically melted.

I thought I was the only one who accidentally did that. I can top you though, by doing that twice, the second time in a college dorm room. How I didn't upset the smoke alarm that day, I haven't a clue.

• Brohoof 2

One time when I was at school I had those flip headphones you know. So they where flipped out in speaker mode. And guess what. My ringtone when off. During lunch. At max volume. With Smile Smile Smile as ringtone.

Good thing I moved soon after.XD XD XD

I have a couple.

I used to love Bath and Body Works "Warm Vanilla Sugar" body wash. One day in the shower...I squirted a little in my mouth to see if it tasted like vanilla. Oh God! I nearly threw up! This was only about five years ago...I'm 36. Sad, isn't it?

I was making garlic bread once for a family dinner, and forgot it was in the oven until thick black smoke started filling the kitchen. The bread was actually ON FIRE with really dramatic flames! I was freaking out, but my family was in hysterics over it. My brother saved the day by throwing the flaming mess in the sink and pouring water on it. 

I once kicked a box of  printer paper...Breaking my big toe. Again, as a legal adult.

• Brohoof 4

Some girls told me to jump off of a porch (about 7ft off the ground) and so I wanted to show off. I climbed up onto the railing and went for the jump.

My foot caught under the rail. I flipped over the top of the rail and bashed my head on the sidewalk. 

It was awful.

Honestly, I've done so many stupid things. It's hard to name just one...

But, I do remember tripping over something when I was out with my friends, grasing my hip and making myself look like a complete asshole. Yeah, I will never live that down.

(edited)

I can't really recall the MOST stupid thing I've done.

But I do recall this one time when I was at swimming hall, cleaning myself in the showers afterwards. In Sweden we have these detachable shower.. Things. You can hold the... Yeah, my english is failing me right now. Either way, you can hold the water source, and therefore you can point it to wherever you want. So I turned it on and the water came flowing on me from the source... The problem was that the water happened to be SUPERCOLD which I wasn't prepared for. I screamed and dropped the source so it fell to the floor, pointing the ice cold water towards another lady right next to me.... Which made her scream too, and glare at me angrily. I got scared and embarrassed and ran out of there to wait 'til the other lady had left the shower room so that I could finish showering in peace. I didn't even think of apologizing to the lady. My friend just laughed at me and I laughed with her. But it felt pretty stupid.

Oh and slamming the door on my own finger so that I dropped my fingernail.

Oh and... A lot of other things 'cause I'm a pretty stupid person.

Edited by darkwingmare

Well seeing as how I am currently in that group of friends consisting mainly of a bunch of idiot guys, we've done our fair share of stupid shit. Probably one of the stupidest in recent memory was when we tried to get into the library through the second floor doors, which are in fact attached to an alarm system. So the alarms go off and we geniuses decide it's a good idea to run and hide. Even though every corner of that school has multiple cameras everywhere we go. And where do we hide? The main office where the principal and such were. Yeah, we were pretty stupid to be perfectly honest. 

• 1 month later...

O boy. where to start.

Well I gave my self a hair cut and manged to shave half my eyebrow. didnt even noticed until i took a selfie that was recently.  B)

Once I was at my aunts house and she has the glass sliding doors. the screen part was open but the door wasnt. but i though it was so i slammed into the door.  ^_^

Uh does me + stairs count as a bad idea? ​I fall down stairs a lot

I've done a lot of stupid things that I'm ashamed of, to be honest.

One that stands out though was when I decided to run to another section of my university... While it was pouring rain. I slid a good five feet, and got the front of my body completely soaked.

Then there was this time when I was really young that I forgot to take a fork out of the microwave.

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 1

that moment you meet Alex Baldwin and confuse him for a completely different actor,
in front of him and your friends,
at an comic con,
...I apologized 5 min later..... also crushed any chance  I thought of being a movie director with him in a movie for an future movie...cant remember where I put the script or what is was about, it probably sucked.....so.....ya I suck at remembering actors and celebs.

should I worry about going to a brony con and doing the same thing?

nah my luck isn't that bad

Edited by cwhip9

I have done a lot of stupid things in my life.  Enough that it would be easier to list the intelligent things I've done rather than the stupid things I've done.  However, I do have one thing that sticks out:

I was 9, sitting on the... hmm can't remember if it was a brown carpet or brown hardwood... floor with my best friend working on a Lego set I got for my birthday, we're about halfway done and I go "okay, now we need a piece kind of like a L but with holes.  There's only one in the box."  "What does it look like?"  So I dug around in the box for a couple minutes before I retrieve the piece.  "It looks like this."  I set the piece to the side and started digging through the box again.  Took about five minutes (and a complaint of "I can't find this piece!") before it clicked that I had already found it.  My buddy cracked up laughing at the look on my face.

I once made the mistake of, whilst on vacation at a water park, leaping from a fifteen foot ledge which served as a diving board. Everyone jumping before me had been fine. What could go wrong? So I jumped, trying to do a pencil dive into the water, but no, my legs went all floppy and I landed on my butt. But it actually could've ended much worse, because when I had landed I winded myself (for the second time that day) and I couldn't breathe properly, so I thought I'd jolted my spine or something and was struggling to swim. Luckily, I was helped out by my dad XD My brother didn't land much better though, he belly-flopped.

Edited by Wolves