Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What WILL you be doing ten minutes IN THE FUTURE?!

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

I'm probably going to enjoy the rest of the day outside with my brother and skateboard some. It's been a while since I last got to get some exercise in.

Going to actually do some reviewing and try to work on my punctuation "grammar-wise". I've been putting this off for far too long and have kept telling myself I really need to get back into the practice of watching my use of punctuation. I've been far too lax with typing and not taking grammar seriously. So I am going to try to work on that a bit from now on.

Thank god for the The Purdue OWL.edu site.

Finishing up recording the bass line for the band's latest project.  I ran into some delays over the past few weeks, but I'll be done with it today.  We hope to release the video in the next day or two.  Stay tuned!

I dunno, probably sitting here on my butt. Watching some Youtube. Browsing the forum. The usual. If I'm lucky, I'll get a Skype message!

Finishing up recording the bass line for the band's latest project.  I ran into some delays over the past few weeks, but I'll be done with it today.  We hope to release the video in the next day or two.  Stay tuned!

It took a few hours.  Also, I had to take a few breaks for our weekly band meeting, the new MLP episode, and a beer run.  But recording is finally finished.  The video will be posted within the next 12 hours!

Remember, the best way to predict the future is to invent it. I think that quote was from Alan Kay, a programmer, or something like that. Whatever.

Me, I will be driving to a friend's graduation. :DB)

Well, i just got back onto the forums so i'll be catching up with everyone ive not spoken to in months and posting around in threads ^^

... I'll also have a fresh beer.

• Brohoof 1