Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your avatar say about you?

Lockheed

I have a strange sense of humor

and I always like to be different.

at the time I thought,

"you know what'd be awesome? If the default avatar wore a mexican hat"

I could not find a hat...

That I think I'm trying to accept happiness too soon and I'm being too hopeful :( This might change to become a sadder image :(

Turn that frown upside down.

post-35969-0-45887700-1447162816.jpg

I'm sure things aren't as bad as you think they are ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I'll go ahead and post two possible answers. 

1.) Lethargy. I am too lazy and unmotivated to add a picture which will allow me to become an individual.

2.) At some point, dissolution of the constraints of being has lead to an understanding that everything is connected through a means which one cannot perceive with the 5 senses. The lack of any distinct feature reflects what III see when gazing upon the surroundings: ourselves.

My faithful subjects, I felt that my avatar shows who I am, I am Princess Nidra so I posted myself. I know that you may not like it and I know that she is good now but my avatar could be worse..... It could be a picture of diamond tiara. Am I right my subjects? Anyways I think that all of you avatars or awesome! I'm proud of all of you for being awesome like me! JK but I'm still proud of you! B)

your princess of slumber,

Princess Nidra

"Ain't I cute?"

"But seriously I've got issues."

"I don't even feel like I really belong here, but I'm sticking around because I don't know where else to go and I'm afraid if I do leave then I won't be welcome here anymore, and since I don't do well with new places and situations that thought scares me to death."

"Also I might be a furry, but even I don't know."

"Please don't hate me."

My avatar reveals that I'm a free spirit, love horses, and have an obsession with Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. :3

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...