Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Ocean 4

*Star Ocean 5. :lol:

The game looked gorgeous from the moment it was announced about a month ago but now that we've got some real gameplay of it I can't wait.

I still need to go back and finish SO4 someday but I'll wait for the whims to take me there.

Comment of what caught my eye:

-FFVII Remake: I've never played it, and to be honest, the fanboys made me less interested in trying it. It also makes it a little evident of the lack of creativity Square Enix and many other Japanese developers are suffering right now by reusing other's ideas, and the fact that the director is FFXIII's director makes me less thrilled about it. But I guess I could try it if it doesn't ruin the good things the original had in favor of style over substance FFXIII suffered I guess, but I'm not expecting much 

-World of FF: I'm WAY more thrilled by this rather than FFVIII remake. It looks charming, cute, and the idea of combining chibi to more traditional art style is great  :yay:

-Mirror's Edge: I've recently heard nothing but amazing things about it, and being a retelling won't scare me of being confussed by the story for not playing the previous one

-Doom 4: What I kinda disliked about it is the lack of colors in the environment and enemies, but I guess it would look ridiculous if it used as much colors as the originals  :lol: . Still, this is not a classic Doom gameplay, this is a classic Doom gameplay ON STEROIDS  :angry: . When they announced this next installement of Doom would conserve the classic gameplay, I feared it would be a failure because it wouldn't age well, but I'm glad that they evolved it big time ^^

-Fallout 4: Never played a Fallout, but I guess this is a good place to start as any

-Zelda Triforce heroes: I just hope this is not pure dungeon crawler like the original Four Swords, but otherwise looks fun

-Metroid Prime Federation Force: Oh boy, it's like Metroid's equivalent of the brony fandom's reaction towards Equestria Girls and Flash Sentry stealing waifus  :lol: . Well, the graphics are bad, they barely look better than Prime Hunter's, but I'm sure they'll improve as time progresses. The art style, while unexpected, I don't mind it much. I can't say I was impressed for what they showed, but I hope it turns out better as time progresses

-Mario & Luigi Paper Jam: MARIO & LUIGI CROSSOVER WITH PAPER MARIO W00T  :blink: ? LAST GAME WAS AMAZING, COUNT ME IN  :yay:

(edited)

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed in Star Fox. I always liked the later games more when he was on foot or you had the option to be on foot or in ships. Adventures and Assault were my favorite games in the franchise. The fact that people didn't like those games, especially Adventures, baffles me.

On a lighter note: I didn't know that Rare collection was announced. That's one major point for the Xbox One cuz there's a lot of games on there I've never played like Conker's Bad Fur Day and Perfect Dark.

I remember Assault being a'ight, but Adventures was such a departure from the previous games that I couldn't really think of it as a Star Fox title. :/  I believe it was originally a project called "Dinosaur Planet" that Nintendo had Rare throw Star Fox into. xD  But I'm fairly certain there's a community out there that's ever grateful for its contribution of Krystal (totally a stripper name).

Short of buying a used 64 and hunting down the carts, I thought I'd never play several of those games again.  If I already owned an Xbox One, I wouldn't hesitate to get the collection.  I'm only disappoint that the Wizards & Warriors games didn't make the cut, for some reason.  Pretty sure Rare had at least a hand in those.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

Well I think that, in terms of consoles, Sony "won" E3 mainly because of the games everyone wanted to see and that's all good, but I never played Final Fantasy  and IMO The Last Guardian looks beautiful , but boring as well.

Microsoft was okay and they had some good stuff in there, but it was meh and not a very rememberable conference 

EA and Ubisofts were laughable and embarrassing, enough said  and I dont really care for Nintendo since they almost destroyed the gaming market 

I think that Bethesda "won" E3 mainly because it was funny and they Tom was talking to the gamers and not consumers. Heck, he cussed many others would censor themselves. I loved the Doom reboot(?) was as well. To be honest I can still watch Bethesda's and still be entrained 

Loved Sony's conference. Looking forward to Horizon.

Disappointed by Nintendo. It felt like an admission of defeat in regards to Wii U.

I think Horizon was the best surprise to come out of this E3. Nier 2 is probably the only other reveal that can match how great it looked.

IMO, best E3 reveals in a long time. 
Bethesda: Doom seems pretty cool, but I'm not a huge fan of the yellow-green tinge its got going on. I'd much rather have the classic red and black look. Still interested though. Battlecry seems intriguing and I signed up for the beta to get a hands on look. Dishonored 2, oh boy, that's lookin' great. ESO...meh, not to interested. Haven't heard great things about it. Fallout 4...do I really need to say anything. I'm pretty sure its already won GoTY. Never before has a game managed to not only convince me to preorder during E3, but preorder the collector's edition. Damn.
Microsoft: Not amazed by Halo 5, but I do enjoy the series, so I'll probably pick it up this holiday. Re-core seems intriguing, but I want some gameplay and story info first. 360 compatibility, thank you Phil Spencer. Didn't expect that ever, considering the programming required to make it work. As a racing fan, Forza 6 has me hyped of course. RotTR may be a timed exclusive, but I think I;ll wait for the PC release to add to my collection with all the other Tomb Raider games I own. Rare Replay has me excited, nice to see old favorites return, and I was quite pleased to see a new IP from ol' Rare. The Early Acess program has me worried, but at least they started with some good games (totally bought Elite Dangerous at half price). Not a huge fan of Gears, but I might look into the series with the remaster and new sequel.
EA: Didn't watch. Don't trust EA anymore. Need for Speed requires always online. UGH.

Ubisoft: Surprisingly interesting. The new Ghost Recon is what caught my eye the most, and I am (worriedly) excited for AC: Syndicate. The new Trackmania seemed kinda interesting and a New South Park game is great. The Division has been at E3 3 times now and I'm kinda sick of it.

Sony: Getting this outta the way. I've never played a Final Fantasy game before, and with all the fanboys screeching about the remake on the internet makes me want to play them even less. I will admit that FFXV has caught my eye due to how different the gameplay seems. Another strike against my credit as a nerd, i don't like Kingdom Hearts, yeah, weird. Same thing with FF, never played and the screechy fans don't make me want to. On a more positive side, I was enormered with my computer screen once I heard the words 'Hello Games'. No Man's Sky has me excreeting hype and still looks gorgeous. made even better now knowing it isn't a timed exclusive and it will be available on PC. The Last Guardian. I don't get it, I really don't know why people love this game. Glad its not dead, but I'm more glad FFXV isn't. Hitman. Gameplay please. Firewatch, was gonna get on PC anyway. I'm glad all these indies are getting a console spotlight, be it by Sony or Microsfot, but I usually prefer mine on PC. Shenmue...I've never even heard of this game. CoD on PS4. Thank the lord its gone from Xbox. I was getting so sick of seeing 'Get the new CoD: Swimming-Explosive-4D-Dog-Fish DLC first on Xbox. Ugh. Battlefront. See my mistrust of EA above.

Bethesda: I'm pretty excited for their new releases. Fallout 4 looks impressive. Dishonored 2 looks great. The new DOOM looks like the modern reboot I've been waiting for. Not really into ESO, though.

Blizzard: Not much to say. They usually save their big announcements for Blizzcon, but I'm eager to check out the Legacy of the Void beta as well as the new Diablo heroes.

Microsoft: Making some steps in the right direction. Advertising 1080p60 as a feature for Forza is most definitely a good thing. Some new, interesting IPs are coming out, and many of them aren't XBone exclusive. Cuphead looks absolutely charming. Not interested at all in GoW or Halo 5. Backwards compatability is coming out too late, and having the games run the exact same way as on the Xbox 360 is an issue, but at least they're doing it. Frankly, I couldn't care less about Rare doing something new. They're not the Rare I know and love anymore.

EA: Didn't care much. I've been burned too many times by EA. Battlefront looked interesting, but I'm approaching it with great skepticism.

Sony: A few things caught my eye, like the new Shenmue and the (forever in limbo) Last Guardian. I've lost most interest in new Final Fantasy games, since Square Enix has burned me too many times with the Lightning saga. Even the remake of FFVII garners little enthusiasm, as, like Rare, this isn't the EA I knew and loved. I absolutely refuse to get hyped for No Man's Sky. With the amount of hype it's built up, it's destined to disappoint. I'm quite excited for the new Kingdom Hearts game, though I hope the camera has been improved. I thought Sony's focus on exclusivity was absolutely disgusting, though.

Ubisoft: I'm not even going to care. Except for maybe Rainbow Six. Maybe that won't be broken.

Nintendo: Anyone who knows me knows that I adore the games they make, and I am hardly ever let down by my excitement for Nintendo games. Their YouTube policies... Not so much. But still, I'm eager to purchase and play any new game they release.

That's basically my opinion of all the major reveals and such. There's a lot of indies I'm keeping my eye on, too, however.

well all I can say is that E3 was amazing (for me) this year and I was more excited and more hyped than ever by the lineup of games announced.

Halo 5 - I honestly didnt care much about this game after the disappointment of halo 4, but what was shown at E3 really impressed me and the Warzone multiplayer gamemode looks cool (ALSO FREE DLC  :D )

Dark Souls 3 - kinda flattened by all the other huge announcements, but im a massive fan of dark souls so even seeing a teaser gave me goosebumps!

Xbox Backwards Compatibility - A lot of people say this won xbox E3 this year and frankly, when you compare it to Playstation Now (sony's expensive streaming service to play ps3 games on ps4) its excellent. Good job, Microsoft *applauds*

Ghost Recon Wildlands - This game looks perfect for me and my friends, just a wonderful, open world co-op game  :)

-----

yeah, I dont care about Fallout 4  :P sorry everyone, but I really couldnt care less about it  :yay: